Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SUREBETS- arbitrage on sport bets, total profit 139.95 mBTC  (Read 4880 times)
drArbitrage (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:30:33 PM

Hi, I am pretty new to Bitcoin. However, several year ago I made a decent chuck of money doing sport bet arbitrage. I quitted when it become to difficult (from my country) to have sport bet accounts at 20+ different bookies and some blocked my or restricted my bets as well.

A friend made me aware of Bitcoins and Bitcoin bookies and sport exchanges and that a lot of them don't require a verified account (sometimes not even a account at all). The easy way to cash in and cash out seems to me as well very appealing. I remember the hassel it could be to get your money from a bookie.

So my Bitcoin plans: I will start doing this with my first 10BTC. Lets see where it goes. I would be happy to hear from otheres about arbitrage experiences and I will try to publish my bets here, lets see how long it lasts Wink

I started yesterday and it was not to difficult to find a bet.

jetwin had odds of 1.25 for a bet on chelsea. So I neede to find odds of bigger than 5 against chelsea and I found them at fairlay. I made some smaller test bets and the odds become a little worse after the first small bets. However I still could place about 1 Bitcoin at 5.237

https://i.imgur.com/WV1FZR3.png
https://i.imgur.com/M0GwC03.png

Lost on jetwin: 5100, won on Fairlay 5239.95

Total profit 139.95 mBTC.

I had a good impression of both sides so far. Looking for the next bet...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yakuza699

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:32:54 PM

Keep in mind that jetwin odds are fixed where on fairlay you bet against people so the odds could have been even worse than x5. Though I also have more than 10BTC to invest so if you would share your finds with me and if I would win I would gladly split my profits in half and share it with you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
gordoh

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:40:06 AM

I have done loads of research on ARB betting with bitcoin. It is not easy to do Arb bets with the current bookies available. I never considered fairlay because you bet against other people. But im glad to see that you managed to successfully do an arb bet. Is it really worth it though, for the amount of work you put in?
ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:30:20 AM

still too risk in a small profit I think
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:37:19 AM

Miraclebets was a scam few days back. This will end the same

cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:42:08 AM

but how do you do this? arbitrage on sports?
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:30:03 PM

Arbitrage betting is not as easy as we think, when you find some thing, then suddenly you can see the odds changing, so need funded accounts in multiple bookmarkers, otherwise its will difficult to fund your account.  Finding arbitrage is one of the biggest challenge... all the best...

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 05:01:19 PM

Arbitrage betting is not as easy as we think, when you find some thing, then suddenly you can see the odds changing, so need funded accounts in multiple bookmarkers, otherwise its will difficult to fund your account.  Finding arbitrage is one of the biggest challenge... all the best...
I've known quite a few arbers in my time, do you get your account limited at bitcoin bookies like you do with normal bookies?
IronGhost28

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:33:43 PM

I can tell you how can you do Live arbing and which bookies to use without getting limited. PM me.

This is my bitcoin wallet for tips if you will like the system

3M3QgiPPwzyuXo3f7qRMxLMMDkGF3VnU78
IronGhost28

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:24:07 PM

Alright i will post it here, i am preparing for quite long writing because it is not easy as it seems but once you have some experience and skills you can do easily. First one is  easier than second one. The first arb system i used was in Ice Hockey between Bet365.com and Bwin.com if you arent introduced in odds on Ice Hockey and the lines how they make i will explain now. Bet 365 uses higher lines for Under total goals the main reason is because there is moneyline odds this means if match dont finish in regular time it goes to over time and eventually penalty shootout. Everybody will say well how can be arbitrage if i can lose my money if match go in overtime and goal is scored the answer is if the team leads by 2 or 3 goals difference in the end of the 2nd period or better in middle but i preffer if team leads by 3 goals difference and if you want cover bet you can make it on bwin on correct score for draw i am looking for results 4-1, 5-1, 5-2 etc...you can make cover bet on exact score 5-5 (bwin offers it) the odds will be high enough that you will still make profit. I made quite some money with this system until betting on foreign bookies were forbidden in my country (Slovenia) so bwin was out of options i was looking for another bookies which i can still use for my live arbitrage the solution was Marathonbet and i found them very useful because withdrawals are in time 2 or 3 hours so if my arb won on Marathonbet i could withdraw half of the bank and make another bet. The second system is on footbal or soccer name it how you like more. After observing many bookies and their odds (188bet,10bet,Pinnacle sports,Betfair and many other) versus bet365.com live odds i could make some arbs with 188 bet but it was not very useful. While i was checking Pinnacle sports i saw that they offer live betting too and there is at least one or two of them every day minimum. The first think i saw was that odds on over total are bigger than in Pinnacle and odds on under are bigger than in Bet365.com dont check regural overs on bet365.com but check Asian lines. Especially at end of half time 35-40-45th minutes odds on Bet365 rises very very quickly while on pinnacle sports odds on under are still profitable for make Arb bet, and it is same for odds in second half from 75-90 minutes but be careful do not get caught because sometimes bet365.com closes lines at 89th minute and sometimes 88th so ideally is make sure bet up to 85th minute this is safe for sure. The big difference i found is also in Live corners between Bet365.com and Pinnacle sports. My advice is if you are making deposit do not go all in with your whole bank but try to divide bank in 3 to 4 bets that is how i never got blocked. People who say this dont work and that they got blocked is because they deposited 2x500 euros every day (pinnacle is arb friendly so you never have to worry about that) but on bet365 if you deposit 500 euro and you go all in on match and bet is won on Bet365 ofcourse they will get suspicious it is impossible that somebody will depositing every day 500 euro and go one single bet with full stake. I guarantee this is working because i am making money this way for quite some time around 10 euro per day, before you place money start observe (observe is the key) the odds on bookies sports and markets i described and you will sure see the difference. On pinnacle sports you must clicking refresh button for get actual odds but many times they accepted higher odds than actually picture was showing at that moment. If you have any questions feel free to ask. You will need to use surebet calculator i have one really good but i am not allowed to post links here or i can post? If not PM me and i will send you link of the calculator.
Muttley

Activity: 853
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:19:37 PM

@drArbitrage How is your arbitrage is going? Did you find any arbitrage alert site or any other strategy? Keep us informed. Ty

asonganyi

Activity: 464
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:32:22 PM

Alright i will post it here, i am preparing for quite long writing because it is not easy as it seems but once you have some experience and skills you can do easily. First one is  easier than second one. The first arb system i used was in Ice Hockey between Bet365.com and Bwin.com if you arent introduced in odds on Ice Hockey and the lines how they make i will explain now. Bet 365 uses higher lines for Under total goals the main reason is because there is moneyline odds this means if match dont finish in regular time it goes to over time and eventually penalty shootout. Everybody will say well how can be arbitrage if i can lose my money if match go in overtime and goal is scored the answer is if the team leads by 2 or 3 goals difference in the end of the 2nd period or better in middle but i preffer if team leads by 3 goals difference and if you want cover bet you can make it on bwin on correct score for draw i am looking for results 4-1, 5-1, 5-2 etc...you can make cover bet on exact score 5-5 (bwin offers it) the odds will be high enough that you will still make profit. I made quite some money with this system until betting on foreign bookies were forbidden in my country (Slovenia) so bwin was out of options i was looking for another bookies which i can still use for my live arbitrage the solution was Marathonbet and i found them very useful because withdrawals are in time 2 or 3 hours so if my arb won on Marathonbet i could withdraw half of the bank and make another bet. The second system is on footbal or soccer name it how you like more. After observing many bookies and their odds (188bet,10bet,Pinnacle sports,Betfair and many other) versus bet365.com live odds i could make some arbs with 188 bet but it was not very useful. While i was checking Pinnacle sports i saw that they offer live betting too and there is at least one or two of them every day minimum. The first think i saw was that odds on over total are bigger than in Pinnacle and odds on under are bigger than in Bet365.com dont check regural overs on bet365.com but check Asian lines. Especially at end of half time 35-40-45th minutes odds on Bet365 rises very very quickly while on pinnacle sports odds on under are still profitable for make Arb bet, and it is same for odds in second half from 75-90 minutes but be careful do not get caught because sometimes bet365.com closes lines at 89th minute and sometimes 88th so ideally is make sure bet up to 85th minute this is safe for sure. The big difference i found is also in Live corners between Bet365.com and Pinnacle sports. My advice is if you are making deposit do not go all in with your whole bank but try to divide bank in 3 to 4 bets that is how i never got blocked. People who say this dont work and that they got blocked is because they deposited 2x500 euros every day (pinnacle is arb friendly so you never have to worry about that) but on bet365 if you deposit 500 euro and you go all in on match and bet is won on Bet365 ofcourse they will get suspicious it is impossible that somebody will depositing every day 500 euro and go one single bet with full stake. I guarantee this is working because i am making money this way for quite some time around 10 euro per day, before you place money start observe (observe is the key) the odds on bookies sports and markets i described and you will sure see the difference. On pinnacle sports you must clicking refresh button for get actual odds but many times they accepted higher odds than actually picture was showing at that moment. If you have any questions feel free to ask. You will need to use surebet calculator i have one really good but i am not allowed to post links here or i can post? If not PM me and i will send you link of the calculator.
we are talking about bitcoin based sites not normal fiat currencies
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:23:36 PM

I have done loads of research on ARB betting with bitcoin. It is not easy to do Arb bets with the current bookies available. I never considered fairlay because you bet against other people. But im glad to see that you managed to successfully do an arb bet. Is it really worth it though, for the amount of work you put in?
What he did is very standard but instead of choosing to use bet exchange like betfair he used fairlay which is the rough equivalent but in bitcoin, it will be interesting what comes out of this so I will follow this thread.
Muttley

Activity: 853
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:05:10 PM

Is there any monitor which give us arb oppotunities between bitcoin bookies?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: