Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Payza now lets members hold Bitcoin in their Payza accounts  (Read 868 times)
Payza (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:21:04 PM

Hello all, while I'm sure most of you already have your own Bitcoin wallets, we're excited to announce that starting today, Payza members can now hold Bitcoin alongside fiat currency directly within their Payza accounts. We wanted to share this news with the Bitcointalk forum because it marks a major step forward for Payza's Bitcoin services.

Now that Bitcoin can be held in Payza e-wallets, members can instantly convert Bitcoin to/from fiat in over 20 currencies supported by Payza. You won't need to wait anymore for your Bitcoin to arrive from Payza now that these conversions are taking place entirely within your Payza account. This new update also lets us provide instant Bitcoin transfers between Payza members, and merchants who process payments with Payza can now accept Bitcoin payments on their websites and will have the option to either have those payments automatically converted to fiat, or to keep them as Bitcoin within their Payza accounts.

For more detail, find our press release on the topic here: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/payza-becomes-first-payment-network-to-include-bitcoin-within-its-ewallet-300456980.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:39:46 PM

Hello all, while I'm sure most of you already have your own Bitcoin wallets, we're excited to announce that starting today, Payza members can now hold Bitcoin alongside fiat currency directly within their Payza accounts. We wanted to share this news with the Bitcointalk forum because it marks a major step forward for Payza's Bitcoin services.

Now that Bitcoin can be held in Payza e-wallets, members can instantly convert Bitcoin to/from fiat in over 20 currencies supported by Payza. You won't need to wait anymore for your Bitcoin to arrive from Payza now that these conversions are taking place entirely within your Payza account. This new update also lets us provide instant Bitcoin transfers between Payza members, and merchants who process payments with Payza can now accept Bitcoin payments on their websites and will have the option to either have those payments automatically converted to fiat, or to keep them as Bitcoin within their Payza accounts.

For more detail, find our press release on the topic here: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/payza-becomes-first-payment-network-to-include-bitcoin-within-its-ewallet-300456980.html

This is indeed a big step for Payza. I'm sure many Payza users will be glad about this addition to your wallet features. I know this because there are several threads here with title wanting to exchange their Payza money to BTC. Fees per transaction is also not huge considering that it is only 1.2% per transaction. This will surely attract more users to your company especially people from Bitcointalk.
ethantaylor

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:09:34 PM

That can be a good news because it provides us with a new way to do "Bitcoin to local bank" transfer. I just signed up and would likely to try it in a near future.

Is it possible to request Bitcoin anonymously? I checked your "Request Money" page and found that it would show my first name, last name, and email address directly to the recipient. It would be great if I can simply use a Bitcoin address to request Bitcoin from others without letting them know my first name, last name, and email address.

Also, how do I transfer Bitcoin from my Blockchain.info account to my Payza account?

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:41:49 PM

A very nice move from Payza, this is something which should put you in front of Paypal, at least in the eyes of crypto community. What re your fees?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Payza (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:33:37 PM

A very nice move from Payza, this is something which should put you in front of Paypal, at least in the eyes of crypto community. What re your fees?

You can send and receive Bitcoin instantly now between Payza members. The fee is 1.2% and it is taken out of the initial transfer (so if you send 100 BTC your recipient receives 98.8 BTC)

You can actually send Bitcoin from other Bitcoin wallets to your Payza e-wallet for free! The reverse is almost free as well, except the standard Bitcoin network fee will be deducted.

That can be a good news because it provides us with a new way to do "Bitcoin to local bank" transfer. I just signed up and would likely to try it in a near future.

Is it possible to request Bitcoin anonymously? I checked your "Request Money" page and found that it would show my first name, last name, and email address directly to the recipient. It would be great if I can simply use a Bitcoin address to request Bitcoin from others without letting them know my first name, last name, and email address.

Also, how do I transfer Bitcoin from my Blockchain.info account to my Payza account?

"Is it possible to request Bitcoin anonymously?" Not exactly. Your Payza account is tied to your email address and this information is included with every transfer or request. Admittedly, Payza is not a great option for people who want to use Bitcoin anonymously. We respect all compliance and legal obligations for the countries we operate in, and many of these regulations include identifying parties in money transfers, especially when large amounts are involved.

"How do I transfer Bitcoin from my Blockchain.info account to my Payza account?" We will have reference material for the new features coming soon that will include complete instructions, however, the short version is simply:
  • Click "Add Funds"
  • Choose "Bitcoin"
  • Here, you want to make sure you select "Deposit to BTC Balance". This will ensure those funds are credited as Bitcoin, not as USD (the default option)
  • Next, enter the amount of Bitcoin you will be transferring
  • Finally, our system will generate a one-time use Bitcoin Wallet address. Just send the Bitcoin and your Payza account will be credited the moment we receive confirmation.
  • That's it!
iconzi

Activity: 207
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:19:17 PM

Wait I dont see Bitcoin deposit option. Bangladesh users can deposit bitcoin?

playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:55:36 PM

No, you're not allowed to make a deposit through bitcoin.
I read the press release but i think perfectmoney already allow users to keep their bitcoin in PM wallet. And Bangladesi resident can also fund their PM wallet via bitcoin.
Payza (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:59:06 PM

Hello, unfortunately due to regulations in Bangladesh, we are not allowed to offer Bitcoin services there yet. We are closely monitoring the situation in Bangladesh (and a few other countries where Bitcoin is also not allowed), as soon as those rules change, we will be ready to bring these services to you.
ethantaylor

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:38:45 PM

"Is it possible to request Bitcoin anonymously?" Not exactly. Your Payza account is tied to your email address and this information is included with every transfer or request. Admittedly, Payza is not a great option for people who want to use Bitcoin anonymously. We respect all compliance and legal obligations for the countries we operate in, and many of these regulations include identifying parties in money transfers, especially when large amounts are involved.

"How do I transfer Bitcoin from my Blockchain.info account to my Payza account?" We will have reference material for the new features coming soon that will include complete instructions, however, the short version is simply:
  • Click "Add Funds"
  • Choose "Bitcoin"
  • Here, you want to make sure you select "Deposit to BTC Balance". This will ensure those funds are credited as Bitcoin, not as USD (the default option)
  • Next, enter the amount of Bitcoin you will be transferring
  • Finally, our system will generate a one-time use Bitcoin Wallet address. Just send the Bitcoin and your Payza account will be credited the moment we receive confirmation.
  • That's it!
Thank you for the elaboration.

rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:48:50 PM

wooow this is amazing if Payza do that  Shocked
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:49:03 PM

Cant work in some country,such as Bangladesh. Cry Cry Cry
Cxinbolen

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:30:15 AM

Cant work in some country,such as Bangladesh. Cry Cry Cry

Problem and solution were both addressed above. TL;DR: Use PerfectMoney as an alternative.

No, you're not allowed to make a deposit through bitcoin.
I read the press release but i think perfectmoney already allow users to keep their bitcoin in PM wallet. And Bangladesi resident can also fund their PM wallet via bitcoin.

Why do they not allow Bangladesh members to deposit bitcoin, though?
HTracer

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:59:42 AM

Excellent. It looks like a pretty convenient fiat gateway. Gonna check the feature.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 04:12:59 PM

I am a frustrated ex-payza user.

Payza have high fees and they restrict your account without any reasons.

Crypto currencies will one day take over all there companies.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 04:54:13 PM

Good move from payza, I'm payza user but not often use it because the high fee, hopefully the Bitcoin fee lower than fiat fee.
janamana

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:00:24 PM

PayZa can Buy Ads Space in www.riperi.com for out reach..
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:04:06 AM

I am a frustrated ex-payza user.

Payza have high fees and they restrict your account without any reasons.

Crypto currencies will one day take over all there companies.
Restricting accounts without any reason is bad hing and with that act the company is tagged as scam. But some services like xapo often restrict the users accounts but they do not freeze the users money/bitcoin and when they lock the account they send an email to the user to provide a bitcoin address from any external address to get back their funds. If payza will also do the same then it is not risky to use them.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:36:04 AM

Unlike normal bitcoin transactions, which is irreversible, payment made in bitcoin is "will remain protected by Payza's Resolution Center" makes me wonder, so I don't have full control over my bitcoins with Payza! They can take them from my account if they want to!
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

Is payza card still working in 2018 after the VISA disaster?

Jashhh

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:03:25 AM

I think the staff is leaving Payza.

My first withdrawal is pending for now THREE WEEKS and the red EXPECTED DATE keeps going up 1 day. Account was already fully verified.

Tomorrow the expected date will be 27th april.
The next day, expected date will be 28th april.
And so it will continue into infinity.

https://i.imgur.com/FtrJZ5a_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

No response from website contact. No response from Facebook. Live chat option is not working since a long time if you click on it.

They have abandoned ship?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: