Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in bitcoin is more secure than investing in gold ?  (Read 2368 times)
jityap

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:46:42 AM

Bitcoin and gold are good investments.gold is old investment plan,bitcoin is new trend investment plan.bitcoin is easy to exchange.bitcoin is really better than gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:49:55 AM

Don't think so. Bitcoin isn't dealing with forks, greedy miners and chinese amongst the rest, so the price can't be going from $1k to $5k in six months and other way around.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
naitik01

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:32:16 PM

May be for the future investment in bitcoin is more profitable and safe. The price of bitcoin is constantly flowing. Some people think now if investing in the bitcoin is not safe because you know for yourself that bitcoin not controlled.
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:55:12 PM

If u live in a country where there is less security of property...then it might be risky to invest in gold..and though bitcoin's price rate always high..sometimes fluctuate but it's not risky anymore as it has peer to peer network..
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

Yes, Investing in bitcoin is more secure than investing in gold.Because Gold price previous few month fall down much.Moreover Gold price increase slowly.If you invest your money in gold then i don,t know when you get more profits.I hope then you will be old Grin
But If you invest in bitcoin, then make more profits after few month or year.Because day by day bitcoin price will increase and increase.
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:59:27 PM

No. Investing in gold will be safer when investing in bitcoins but many people like investing in bitcoins because investing in it has the opportunity to make a lot of money.

Dhaaaw

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:23:21 AM

If by secure you mean you get more money. Yes. But investing in bitcoin is as dangerous as it is rewarding it is not stable and totally unpredictible on the other hand gold have been the most reliable investment and money source for thousands of years so it's up to you to decide to either stick to the traditional way or jump on the wagon to the next era.
seanskie18

Activity: 369

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:32:17 AM

I think both, investing bitcoin and gold are the same secured. If we have important things in our lives that we don't like to disappear and lost we must focus to take care of them but if we don't, it will lost. That's the same thing we should do about investing bitcoin and gold.

jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:47:53 AM

I think no, investing in gold is more secure than you investing in gold. Cause if you want to investing in gold, you just must go to the bank and save them in bank. Everyone can't take your gold, there are many people who saved your gold. But if you investing in bitcoin is not more secure cause we just have our wallet and ourselves to save them.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:20:52 AM

You can secure your gold in your own vault or on a safety deposit box. There are risks for both. In the event of civil unrest, gold would be the more tradeable currency than bitcoins. In peace time, especially in countries with no stability issues, securing both would not be a problem.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:57:03 AM

As long as you will put your bitcoin into an offline wallet then i can say that it is safer than investing in gold. In terms of preserving the value of your investment in fiat then i can say that it is better to just invest in gold because they are less volatile and bitcoin has still a higher volatility that can make you uncomfortable for investing.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:25:51 AM

I find that investing in bitcoins is more profitable than gold. Now in some countries their currency is losing value. Bitcoins in their country are even more valuable than gold.

Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:45:40 AM

I disagree because for me investing in gold is still more secure than bitcoin although gold did not appreciate much in the past years but it remain stable and worth investing for bitcoin on the other hand is high valued today the problem is that its not stable and always fluctuates like today it start dropping again which I think will give risk to investors
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:02:37 AM

Well investing in both bitcoins and gold are profitable but gold has more stable and secure market whereas bitcoins have very unstable and volatile market so it's prices fluctuates a lot so investing in bitcoins are more riskier than investing in gold.But profit in gold is less than profit in bitcoins and bitcoins prices are rising like anything so i think that investing in bitcoins is better than gold but gold is more secure in investing than investing in bitcoins.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:30:26 AM

Don’t know, I have got mixed feeling about the storing money not gold and bitcoin. There are pros and cons for both of them and this will surely make confused to anyone. Though gold can be handled physically I believe that its not safe in the house or vaults that we can avail from the finances institutes. What if you just got robbed with it? How will you explain that one, all the law suits, filing of FIR, and the rounds about to police station for getting your money back which was in the form of gold. But on the other hand it can be availed after sometime and you know that though the dark age comes you still have your money with you in the form of gold. Now the first thing doesn’t apply to bitcoin case because it is over the internet and most secured algorithm ever made. You can store as much money as you want over it and no questions will be asked to you. But if the dark age comes and there are no lights then how you will explain about the bitcoin work at that period. So its tough, better store half on the both things.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:32:11 AM

I think between bitcoin and gold are equally safe. But most people are more confident investing in gold, because gold is the precious metal that has become the oldest form of investment, so obviously many people prefer gold investment because gold has more confidence and has a smaller risk than other investments.
And for bitcoin i think modern investment, because it uses computerized system and internet network.
Investment in bitcoin is very promising because it has a very high price and spelled out very easy because it can be done online, but this investment is very risky possibility of investment files hacked by others.

BTCbengi

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:45:20 AM

I do not think that investing in Bitcoin will be safer than investing in gold. Because gold is very stable so its value is very little changed, investment in it will be very safe. However, with large amounts of money, we will not have storage space. On the other hand, investing in Bitcoin is a risky decision, its price may increase or decrease at any time. However, you can store it completely in your purse without fear of theft and its value can increase over time.

shendeaz

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:50:33 AM

If you want a stable investment, of course, invest in gold. Gold is more stable than bitcoin, and gold is accepted by all the world's people. Bitcoins are still under development, so the price of bitcoin fluctuates widely and the risk of investing bitcoin is relatively high. Of course, you can make long-term investments in bitcoin and you will have something to reap. good luck. Smiley
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:53:41 AM

Of course invest in bitcoin. The hugest volatility of a coin will bring to you in a year more than gold ton. Cheesy
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:59:05 PM

Investments into bitcoin are at the moment very risky. The bitcoin is very unstable, unpredictable, very young in comparison with gold. At any time the price of bitcoin can fall, there can be other more perspective cryptocurrency, there can be violation in work of blockchain of bitcoin owing to imperfection of code. Therefore, I think, is very risk and unsafe to invest all assets in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: