Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading  (Read 11315 times)
babananak

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:27:33 AM

day trading is more profitable as in long run you cant predict alt coin except the major ones
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 08:49:46 AM

day trading is more profitable as in long run you cant predict alt coin except the major ones

Actually depends on situation Since mostly on my experience I am seeing that the altcoins price are pretty much more alive in the night since people who works on day time can attend their trading platforms since it is the time of the day that they are not busy on their daily works. Just try to compare men so you could see for yourself on what am i talking about here but if you cannot trade on night well much better that you maintain your habit and don't rush yourself since you might stress out on some certain results. And it will be trully good if we monitor each price movement since we can still earn on tradings wheter its day or night but we should need to be cautious to spot those high flactuating coin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:31:51 PM

In altcoin trading,is day trading profitable or trading on a long term basis?

Day trading is more profitable than long-term, I think so. Day trading can be used to see how good our strategy to get more profit in minimum time. But long term needs more time to get profit, this strategy was usually taken by bank or corporation. If we are not bank or corporation I suggested day trading as an option. Must understand price not always same with expectation, have a good plan what time to in and out. Good luck 

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
btcforall777

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:24:21 PM

If you can trade with leverage / margin and are tough as cast iron you can make money day trading. You will have to pay the price to learn and that means being able to take many losses and keep going. It is a very expensive education but it can really pay off. You will need a barf bag on occasion ( in the event of a  major loss) and  don tell your wife  what you are doing Smiley

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:34:05 PM

If you can trade with leverage / margin and are tough as cast iron you can make money day trading. You will have to pay the price to learn and that means being able to take many losses and keep going. It is a very expensive education but it can really pay off. You will need a barf bag on occasion ( in the event of a  major loss) and  don tell your wife  what you are doing Smiley
Leverage trading is like gambling with borrowed money. In most cases people involved in leverage trading do that because of their greed. They want high profits in a very short time, with a lowest possible initial amount.

I personally find 10x leverage to be on the very higher side already, but it's beyond insane how certain exchanges offer people the possibility of going 100x leverage. Really, it has nothing to do with trading anymore.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:09:35 AM

Day trading is more profitable than long-term, I think so. Day trading can be used to see how good our strategy to get more profit in minimum time. But long term needs more time to get profit, this strategy was usually taken by bank or corporation. If we are not bank or corporation I suggested day trading as an option. Must understand price not always same with expectation, have a good plan what time to in and out. Good luck 
It depends on the knowledge of the trader and it will determine if he will make more profit in day trading rather than long term investment. If you will ask me, it is best to do both because you will have a chance to not miss out for the possible profits that you can get or earn in both field but it is still depend to the person on what he prefers.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:39:07 AM

It depends on the knowledge of the trader and it will determine if he will make more profit in day trading rather than long term investment. If you will ask me, it is best to do both because you will have a chance to not miss out for the possible profits that you can get or earn in both field but it is still depend to the person on what he prefers.
Yes , both have a good things in short and long term ,just make sure of the coins that you will invested to have you a more chnace to earn .Research through a coin project is a must to do. You will only make big profit in long term if you bought a coin in lowest price then have a good future in long term.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:17:33 PM

Day trading is good to those who want to earn profit everyday for fulltimer on trading for their daily needs because you don't have any way to earn money everyday, only in trading. Long term trading is also good, if you buy altcoins you can hold it for a long time and sure you can as much and it is only preferred to those put trading as a sideline.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:54:51 AM

Yes , both have a good things in short and long term ,just make sure of the coins that you will invested to have you a more chnace to earn .Research through a coin project is a must to do. You will only make big profit in long term if you bought a coin in lowest price then have a good future in long term.
Research is one of the best way to earn profits in any kind of investment because it will serve as a guide for you that can tell if it is a good to buy coin or not. Most of the times traders who earn a lot of money always seek for information and do a lot of research before executing any kind of buy to the coin.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:36:11 PM

Depends on your knowledge on how altcoin market work. Altcoins is highly predictable if you have knowledge on how things work in crypto currencies world. For example look at ripple last month it looked as if it is a shit coin but today and even last week alone ripple make a returned of over 200% just last week alone.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:39:38 PM

Yes, that day trading is much more profitable as compare to long term investment, just like gambling the profit is much more but the chance are more low. In short term invest you have better chance to get a good profit in a very very short period of time.

But the risk of losing money is too much there. While in long term investment you do not care for the small ups and down in the market, and after long time when he realize that his investment can give him good then he widthdraw his money along with its profit.
bitcoin talk

Activity: 249
Merit: 12

Join us at slack https://bitcoin-talkers.slack.com

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:17:18 AM

Dash looking really good and will hit 0.05 soon. DCR looking good too.
My source says Dash is at US$85 as of writing,not sure what you mean by 0.05?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: