Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:48:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: scammed by coinman1  (Read 914 times)
droplock (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:32:42 PM

What happened:

i approached him a while ago in order to exchange my cashu vouchers for btc and we traded and all was good , 3 days ago i contacted him again to exchange more cards and he took first cards worth 100$ and suddenly he claims he is having an issue redeeming it ,the issue was that he needs to redeem with an account from same country - not that the cards are used ,  he asks for some time and i agree to wait because i have traded with him before .
3 days after i poke him (after i poked him many times inbetween) and now he claims codes are used.
cashu is not supported in my country and i cant even make an account there which is why i paid him 27% markup for his services and i made that clear to him several times and he just kept saying he is waiting for his guy to make another account , now he is claiming there isnt any other guy and that he has been working alone (contrary to his previous claims) and refuses to take responsibility for the fiasco and expect me to just take his word because he is a muslim.

dont know whats the procedure here and didnt want to go and leave negative feedback before we try sort it out but when i talk to him on skype he just changes his story every 5 minutes and whenever i catch him on a lie he gives another story.

p.s: just in case anyone wonders yes i did make sure its really him by making him pm in the forums with the btc address that i sent him on skype , we didnt use escrow because he seemed to have some rep and the ammounts and profit margins were too low to make it viable

Profile link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=911630
Reference links:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1898272.msg18952339#msg18952339

Amount Scammed:
0.04215 BTC

Payment Method:
Bitcoin

PM/Chat Logs:
too long to really screenshot , can provide specific parts upon requests

Additional Notes:
the argument is about the point which is who is responsible for the codes 3 days after i sent them to him , he isnt denying i sent him codes
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 06:02:35 PM

Yes I still not denay that you didn't send me the code but the problem is I said at the same day that your card is not working at my account don't know why even I am using the same country account but you said that now it your responsibility etc I clearly said that its not working so after you forcing me I said try again so I connected one of my partners and when he came I ask him to redome the card and it shows same problem I ask you again that I am unable to use your card
But you again forces me so I said I will try to make another account and try so it took me 3 days for making an account due to my busy life so today I try to new account and it show me the error that the cards are already used so I don't know how to provide cashu proof but if any expert tell me I will Provide all the proof
The question is am I saying you that your card is not working each time ???or not then after three days how can yiy say that I am responsible

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
droplock (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:31:46 PM

Yes I still not denay that you didn't send me the code but the problem is I said at the same day that your card is not working at my account don't know why even I am using the same country account but you said that now it your responsibility etc I clearly said that its not working so after you forcing me I said try again so I connected one of my partners and when he came I ask him to redome the card and it shows same problem I ask you again that I am unable to use your card
But you again forces me so I said I will try to make another account and try so it took me 3 days for making an account due to my busy life so today I try to new account and it show me the error that the cards are already used so I don't know how to provide cashu proof but if any expert tell me I will Provide all the proof
The question is am I saying you that your card is not working each time ???or not then after three days how can yiy say that I am responsible
you claimed you getting an error that you need to use the code on an account from saudia arabia , now you claim its used , obviously 2 different errors and someone used the card in the process
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 06:37:41 PM

you claimed you getting an error that you need to use the code on an account from saudia arabia , now you claim its used , obviously 2 different errors and someone used the card in the process
this is because i was unable to use the card and you use it your self or you sell it to anyone else and know you came here to blackmail me

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
droplock (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:42:13 PM

this is because i was unable to use the card and you use it your self or you sell it to anyone else and know you came here to blackmail me
yes right , no one atm who is ready to trade cashu vouchers and i will fuck up the only trader who will to blackmail him for 100$ , besides you held the code for 24 hours before its alegedly used , that makes it under your responsibility not mine, you should have just found someone from saudi arabia to take it if you couldnt
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:54:35 PM

So are you guys going to discuss it,try to sort it out after either one opens the scam accusation ? Generally,you're suppose to do that if one of you'll backs out and gives no response. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You can have the same discussions in your private messages.
droplock (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:00:55 PM

So are you guys going to discuss it,try to sort it out after either one opens the scam accusation ? Generally,you're suppose to do that if one of you'll backs out and gives no response. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i tried discussing with him , he just gives me a different version every 5 minutes and changes his lie as soon as i catch him on the previous , which is why i opened a scam accusation
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 07:04:36 PM

i tried discussing with him , he just gives me a different version every 5 minutes and changes his lie as soon as i catch him on the previous , which is why i opened a scam accusation
i tell you the whole storry in 3  steps right ??
and know you are here for blackmaling me i think lets leave this to any trusted member here to resolve this issue
so i Publicly invite any trusted member to ready this and talk to me and OP and decide whats is the best for us

sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:11:36 PM

and know you are here for blackmaling me i think lets leave this to any trusted member here to resolve this issue
so i Publicly invite any trusted member to ready this and talk to me and OP and decide whats is the best for us

I don't know if I am trusted enough or not but problem with you is that you don't use your own funds for trading/exchanging.
You're relying too heavily on your partners which puts you in such a situation always.

You're using Stealth PayPal accounts and I am not sure about your other accounts.

Only commit to trade for what you can afford to lose.

If you were not sure about how to use cashu vouchers then why on earth can't you deny him from this exchange just like I did?

COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 07:28:49 PM

I don't know if I am trusted enough or not but problem with you is that you don't use your own funds for trading/exchanging.
You're relying too heavily on your partners which puts you in such a situation always.

You're using Stealth PayPal accounts and I am not sure about your other accounts.

Only commit to trade for what you can afford to lose.

If you were not sure about how to use cashu vouchers then why on earth can't you deny him from this exchange just like I did?
actually the problem is at 13 May 12:05Am he send me vouchers details of two 50$ vouchers and he said the country is saudi arabia so i try the cards because my account is from saudi arabia but his card not working so i ask him that his card not working maybe he send me wrong country details he said he send me right details so i said i will try to another account but need some time so after some time my partner came and i ask him for his account details so he give me details but his voucher is not working for this guys account and we already know that because we already traded each other for 150$ and his card is not working that time on that account so i ask him that his card is not working for me so he is free to sell someone else but he said that it is my responsibility because he send me the details i said its not working but he forces me so i said i will try to make another account and try to use his vouchers but till then if he found any buyer he is free to someone else but he forces me so i ask him that i am only trying 1 50$ voucher so it took me 3 days to creat the account and i try that voucher today and it is showing that vouchers are already used so only 2 persons have vouchers details he and me so 1 man is lying maybe he or maybe me
so the question is who is responsible for the vouchers
so my answer is  i clearly said that the vouchers are not working for me on saudi arabian account so it means that he give me wrong details
and if i am unable to use that vouchers to saudi arabian accounts and he said vouchers are from saudi arabia then how can i use that vouchers ??
But he know the realty that where the vouchers actually from and he use it and now he came here for blackmaling me

droplock (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:38:18 PM

the previous time we traded you also said cards didnt work for you and after 2 hours they work by miracle , i think you or your partner just have no clue on how to redeem cashu vouchers and somewhere along the road you gave the codes to someone who used it.

also watch this :
http://imgur.com/a/vRt9e

if you read the highlighted bit you see him saying there is no other guy , but when i confronted him about him mentioning another guy suddenly he changes his story
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 07:44:38 PM

the previous time we traded you also said cards didnt work for you and after 2 hours they work by miracle , i think you or your partner just have no clue on how to redeem cashu vouchers and somewhere along the road you gave the codes to someone who used it.

also watch this :
http://imgur.com/a/vRt9e

if you read the highlighted bit you see him saying there is no other guy , but when i confronted him about him mentioning another guy suddenly he changes his story
yes you are just posting 1 msg screenshot and we have thousands of msgs so batter to post all the msgs or i post it
i said that there is no other guy who have voucher details
i have 1 saudiarabian account that is in use by my sister and 1 have my partner and i created new account today so total i have 3 accounts so i tried your vouchers on that 2 accounts that day and it is not working and today i tried on this account and it says that the card is already used 

droplock (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:47:37 PM

and you continue with lying and changing your story , now you changed your feedback on my profile that i sell codes that stop working - even though your version is that the code is used Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 10:57:50 PM

and you continue with lying and changing your story , now you changed your feedback on my profile that i sell codes that stop working - even though your version is that the code is used Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
You send me voucher and I didn't use it only you and I have access to that vouches so it means that you use it or sell it to anyone else if you didn't do that then I am 100% sure they are carded or something like that because how a vouchers is showing that it is not working if you are using sane country account
There is something wrong and I am sure about it

droplock (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:03:52 PM

You send me voucher and I didn't use it only you and I have access to that vouches so it means that you use it or sell it to anyone else if you didn't do that then I am 100% sure they are carded or something like that because how a vouchers is showing that it is not working if you are using sane country account
the same thing like in our first deal , when you actually used the correct account the card worked , but you are a clueless who have no idea what he is doing and you just throwing responsibility on others .
and the funny part is you keep contradicting yourself , on one place you say the card is used and on another place you say that the cards stop working - make up your mind which lie to want to stick to!
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 11:27:01 PM

the same thing like in our first deal , when you actually used the correct account the card worked , but you are a clueless who have no idea what he is doing and you just throwing responsibility on others .
and the funny part is you keep contradicting yourself , on one place you say the card is used and on another place you say that the cards stop working - make up your mind which lie to want to stick to!
There are 2 thing that might be possible .
1st is you just used the card your self or you sell it to anyone else and he use it
Or
2nd is you are using some kind of hacked vouchers or something like carded etc so that once they understand what's going on they just block that cashu card.
This is because I really didn't use it and only you and I have access to that voucher and you are saying that you too didn't use or sell it to anyone else then how's possible that we both didn't use it and voucher just stop working
This is only possible if you use any illegal method

playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:09:20 AM

I did 2 transactions ($100 each) with COINMAN1 and i can say he is trusted. I sent him BTC first. However, he was almost 45 minutes late to compleate the deal. But i never say he is a scammer, i hope you guys solve this problem asap.
good luck.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:26:42 AM

I did 2 transactions ($100 each) with COINMAN1 and i can say he is trusted. I sent him BTC first. However, he was almost 45 minutes late to compleate the deal. But i never say he is a scammer, i hope you guys solve this problem asap.
good luck.
I cannot trust somebody you can or you do.That's how the trust system should work.45 minutes late in completing a transaction is not a sign of good trade either.DT has already tagged the account.And that's a nice warning sign for everybody now.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 05:46:11 AM

I allread announced everyone that if any trusted member will please come here and resolve this issue that will be great
This is because we can't solve this matter by our self
I am ready to provide every chat screenshot and if needed via teamviewer too .
So please help me I didn't scam anyone here

sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:51:22 AM

I allread announced everyone that if any trusted member will please come here and resolve this issue that will be great
This is because we can't solve this matter by our self
I am ready to provide every chat screenshot and if needed via teamviewer too .
So please help me I didn't scam anyone here

Can't you guys contact cashu support and ask them what happened with this voucher?
If it has been redeemed or is not working because it's being applied in wrong country's account?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: