Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Polo has a huge bullseye painted on their IP's  (Read 374 times)
WarrEagle (OP)

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:36:34 PM

Every hack forum skid on the planet would likely take a shot at them. I'm an infrastructure architect that would not want to work in their NOC.

Enough with the insider trading allegations already. Learn something before you buy into that shit. Or put on your tin foil hat.

Digital attack map, showed 450+ Gb/s DDoS all day Saturday. Just the fact that they mitigated it in under 6 hours tells me they have some solid engineering skills.

DELETED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poochpocket

Activity: 458
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:34:30 AM

Spot on > https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.05.16-Industry-growth-and-its-effect-on-Poloniex/
callback

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:24:37 PM

Every hack forum skid on the planet would likely take a shot at them. I'm an infrastructure architect that would not want to work in their NOC.

Enough with the insider trading allegations already. Learn something before you buy into that shit. Or put on your tin foil hat.

Digital attack map, showed 450+ Gb/s DDoS all day Saturday. Just the fact that they mitigated it in under 6 hours tells me they have some solid engineering skills.

Got a link for that number or just pulling it out of your ass?
WarrEagle (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:28:19 PM

Ever hear of digital attack map...I did say that already. Google is your friend.  http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=digital+attack+map

DELETED
callback

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:34:10 PM

Ever hear of digital attack map...I did say that already. Google is your friend.  http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=digital+attack+map

Bullshit, which attack map you're talking about?
How you get to that number 450 GB/s?
Only cloudflare would be able to provide that info, but they would never do that.
You're a fucking liar!
Your NOC is probably an 8-channel hub in moms basement
WarrEagle (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:58:25 PM

Ever hear of digital attack map...I did say that already. Google is your friend.  http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=digital+attack+map

Bullshit, which attack map you're talking about?
How you get to that number 450 GB/s?
Only cloudflare would be able to provide that info, but they would never do that.
You're a fucking liar!
Your NOC is probably an 8-channel hub in moms basement

Suck a dick. If you cant figure it out, its not up to me to teach your dumb ass. Now comment back, and I'll never see it, cause you just earned a spot on my ignore list.

DELETED
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 06:41:51 PM

use decentralized exchanges instead.

WarrEagle (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:49:39 PM

What do you recommend? I have to admit to not using one yet. something like Bitsquare or Coinffeine?

DELETED
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 07:39:27 PM

What do you recommend? I have to admit to not using one yet. something like Bitsquare or Coinffeine?

I use BitShares DEX

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: