Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputable altcoin wallets  (Read 4218 times)
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 05:12:52 PM

I can just recommend you coinbase for storing ethereum nothing less i dont keep my altcoins in a specific wallet i just put them all in a trading site site poloniex great they have a lot of wallet address for a specific coin good thing you can trade them you like.
Yeah, I agree with you. Just put it in the coinbase or in xapo wallets. Me too some of my altcoins were put in the trading site because I just want to know the value of each them and their current value.

I agree that coinbase is ssafe, easy and reliable the only thing is you dont own the private keys for your own coins for eth I would try metamask its real simple to set up and use its just a chrome extension and theres what I dont like it relys on chrome! I can remember everyone using internet explorer (not long ago) so something might replace chrome! but thats just me

and I know btc wasnt one of your coins but bitkey is well worth a look you make a bootable usb with it then you have an os (dont have to rely on any browser) a wallet and a few other bits and bobs, so for btc use bitkey...... should be there slogan lol
No online wallet is 100% safe, even Coinbase isn't and you're doing everybody a disservice by spreading information like this.
Coinbase is known for blocking people's accounts, just look it up on Google and you'll find many reports about it.

Electrum has a few wallets for some of the altcoins OP mentioned, I can recommend that. I also have my electrum Litecoin wallet on a usb.

selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:29:29 AM

to save the ethereum no less I didn't keep my wallet in a certain altcoins I just put them all in a big poloniex site site trade they have many addresses a particular coin purse is a good thing you can trade them. but You should always be on the watch so that the coins you are going to lose all Smiley Wink
Blueman1367

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:17:33 PM

Omg Omg Omg I can't believe this wallet. Just check coinpayments out, this is the address https://gocps.net/sfg6ibu64eelq6o5jpuez9qlg2f7/
It is a very safe and secure wallet which belongs to a company based in canada. And it supports like 100 altcoins!!!! You can use sweep too and the fees are like 0.50%! Greatest wallet I have ever seen so far! Wink
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:04:51 PM

anybody has any experience with me? i don't trust online wallets, need some wallets that can (preferably) be placed on a usb as a portable version, if not just installed on a usb and used as a cold wallet
Currency's in question are Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Monero, Dash, Zcash, etc

thank you for your help Smiley
I too dont trust any online or app wallets,anything can happen to these wallets it is better to store you coins in hardwallet or paperwallet but theres no existing wallet for all the alts.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: