Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do'nt you think the restriction to buy  Bitcoin or use them Rules necessary to avoid like current financial gaps !  (Voting closed: July 04, 2017, 09:59:41 AM)
Minimum Education must ! - 0 (0%)
Age must be over 18 yrs. - 0 (0%)
Family oriented people. - 0 (0%)
License for a particular minimum nos. - 0 (0%)
If Drug addicted, reply would be NO. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some Admission Rules needed to be provided ; as like Tobaco Restriction !  (Read 906 times)
julee (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:59:41 AM

Hi All !

It is most unfortunate that we are now under the Hakkers diary ! Open Crime and faults can be controlled by the authority, but cool brained behind the screen misdeeds can not be telerable, it should be stopped for ever ! Higher education never teaches us to grab others property ! But now well educated youngs are planning to snatch others, they do'nt know what is the "family" means ! I think their motivation and attraction to the others property and money is the main disease of all those misdeeds-what is now shocked the whole world ! Majority of the people is crying for loosing their total income from different authority being hakked ! The so called heroes are in special mood now as they have lot of money and as the owner of the part of this Universe ! They do'nt know one thing the Rules of this Universe, anytime they become pennyless, because this Universe has the equal justice for everyone, I am sure they are not in peaceful mind, can not sleep even in the night. Money is not all here in our world, the final justice is still in the hand of almighty GOD !

On the above issue I saw many people has lost everything on such 'hacking process' - I want a fair justice for all ! But sorry to say not a single authority is taking any action against them ! For this I choosed a "POLL" on the above , please be kind enough and use your voting right on the issue !

Thanking you all gentlemen and ladys !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shelly154

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:55:18 AM

I agree with you because of some person many people are quitting their lives and whole family has to survive in pathetic situations there should be applied rules for it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: