Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Drag Queens to Kids Story Hour  (Read 505 times)
ridery99 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:53:14 PM

Poor kids, being confused and brainwashed... And some liberals call this 'progress'  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOFkVZQ8etE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
killyou73

Activity: 504
Merit: 185

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:39:04 PM

I don't see how this can possibly be a good thing, I think that people should be able to label themselves however they want and live whatever life they want but when they try to "teach" it to a young mind I think that crosses the line. Some of those kids look like they are in diapers, I can't see them knowing at 3 years old they are born a boy but want to dress up like a girl unless it is taught to them
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 02:21:29 AM

These things should be reserved for older youth. I don't personally have any issues with people who identify as a gender that contrasts their chromosomes but those types of decisions are meant to be made for individuals who have more fully-developed minds, not kids.

It may influence them to perceive this as something they want even if they do not truly desire it.

ridery99 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:28:00 AM

I don't see how this can possibly be a good thing, I think that people should be able to label themselves however they want and live whatever life they want but when they try to "teach" it to a young mind I think that crosses the line. Some of those kids look like they are in diapers, I can't see them knowing at 3 years old they are born a boy but want to dress up like a girl unless it is taught to them

Just some basic Hillary Clinton tactics to confuse people from an early age so that they become easier to manipulate and control when they grow older.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 09:40:50 AM

It's sad to see that there are even parents that go there and looks like supporting them, it's not the best thing though but why would you even do that? I don't know the whole story of it, but I hope other people teach them and not just a drag queen (not being hateful towards them but it's just wrong). That's definitely not progressing towards the betterment of the country.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:25:38 AM

Much as I try my best to respect people's orientation, this is just too early. I know kids who tend to show this tendencies even from a young age but I don't think you should allow them to go full drag, not yet. Just affirm to them that they'd be loved whatever they are but also make it clear that there's a time for that later and being dependents, you expect them to act the way you expect them to. Just tell them to go full drag, butch, attack helicopter, whatever in college.

You'd be surprised at what kids would do if you allow them their way. I've seen little boys try on their mothers make up, even when they are repeatedly scolded not to do it again. That don't automatically make them gay though, that's too young an age to even think of sexuality, IMHO.
slimetime

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:56:39 AM

That's disgusting! I'm an adult and I wish I had never learned about this, but those are children come oon. And they wonder why people don't go to libraries anymore.
ridery99 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:22:39 PM

That's disgusting! I'm an adult and I wish I had never learned about this, but those are children come oon. And they wonder why people don't go to libraries anymore.

After transgender they are going to push polyamory and then they are trying to legalize pedophilia. That's why liberals are pushing that filth to young children.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:30:30 AM

After transgender they are going to push polyamory and then they are trying to legalize pedophilia. That's why liberals are pushing that filth to young children.

Yes, all libruls are also Wiccan and Vegan. I heard the sunlight burns them as well.

Please don't generalize this idea across an entire political ideology. It's not true, for one, and you will find this is a cultural attitude more so than an ideological platform. People just don't dig the gays, in America, this is an attitude that transcends race and socioeconomic status here. The apologists come from the extreme left; we have discussed how the extremes tend to define the stereotype. Progressive parents my ass, most people aren't going to let their young kids hang around people society deems weird. Except California, they go a long way (too far, IMO) to be inclusive, by normalizing outgroups that are too small. Everyone matters. Doesn't mean you get your time on the big screen though, reality is still a bitch.
Footmanred

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:18:03 AM

I as well as you, badly I behave to it. Parents must have influence on the children, while those will not become adult and will bear responsibility for the acts.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:01:34 PM

I do not see any bad stuff iin storytelling by a drag queen. I think we should raise our children to respect all the gender, races , religions etc. Children must know about diversities of the world and must respect those diversities. Storytelling is enjoyable stuff for children and it doesn't matter whoever do this.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
ciceronyc

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:02:09 PM

How often does this occur at the BK Public Library?  Once a month?  Hardly enough to contaminate by osmosis.  Yet, enough to educate about diversity in people.

If a person doesn't like it, then don't take their kids there.  Parental Supervision encouraged.

It is NYC.  NYC is still a "melting pot" of every imaginable type of person.  Education about diversity of people is a good thing, IMHO.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: