Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:07:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum better than Bitcoin? Why or why not?  (Read 1272 times)
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:42:30 PM

For me both of them is good , this is just a kind of currency ...

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
SwagGirl

Activity: 104

GetClams.com

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:30:55 PM

They are two different propositions. Ethereum has more long term potential. When I say long term I'm talking 5 to 10 years. Dont worry bitcoin is not going to disappear any time soon.
Salazarian

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:39:35 AM

They are two different propositions. Ethereum has more long term potential. When I say long term I'm talking 5 to 10 years. Dont worry bitcoin is not going to disappear any time soon.
yes bitcoin even has more potential, because the price of bitcoin already cross 2000 USD level and still going to increase. people are are still very confident about bitcoin they are even not going to sell their bitcoin and going to keep them for next high price.

bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:01:42 PM

yes bitcoin even has more potential, because the price of bitcoin already cross 2000 USD level and still going to increase. people are are still very confident about bitcoin they are even not going to sell their bitcoin and going to keep them for next high price.
in fact bitcoin is the main currency that people use not only for trading and  investment but they also use it for so many other purposes. as we most use bitcoin for online shopping, because most of the online shops only accept bitcoin for shopping and not any other currency.
AtZ389

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:45:48 PM

Is Ethereum better than Bitcoin? Why or why not?
They can not be compared. They are both good.
alir

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

My opinion is that the ethereum has a more practical code should be more liquid. At the same time, bitcoin is the father of all crypto currencies and on the stock exchanges all the altcoins can be bought for bitcoin, because it is also very liquid, too. It is difficult to answer who is better.
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:50:57 PM

I think more people will stick to ETH in future because BTC has slow speed and high transaction cost. ETH is better investment than BTC, it has support of many people and still has a lot more space to grow.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:38:39 PM

I hodl some ETH from bounties for long term investment, I can always exchange it if I need money. I like that it is easy to sell when I need fiat money.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: