Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN][PING] CryptoPing: Altcoin Intelligence Bot | >50k users | (ICO closed)  (Read 59896 times)
TreasureSeeker

Activity: 455
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 05:07:26 PM

Is there any way to try this without having to install telegram, in fact without having to install anything if possible?  After reading https://securelist.com/blog/research/76558/the-first-cryptor-to-exploit-telegram/   and other places mentioning Telegram's history of lax security I'm not sure I trust Telegram or anything using it.

Let's look into the issue you mentioned first. To quote the article,
it contacts the threat actors using the publicly available Telegram Bot API and operates as a Telegram bot, using the public API to communicate with its creators.
it means that it's not about Telegram security; the malware in question just uses Telegram to communicate with its operators by publicly available means (that is API created by Telegram for bots). The Telegram account of victim of this malware won't be compromised by it either.

If you don't want to install anything, you can use the web version of Telegram, besides CryptoPing doesn't ask for any personal information. Meanwhile we're working on adding the bot to more platforms.

Thanks for clarifying that. I had misread/misunderstood that page and thought that the particular trojan mentioned there used Telegram to spread.

However the Merkle seems to indicate that there's something else called RATAttack where...
The assailants first need to create their own proprietary telegram bot, which is relatively easy. The token generated by this bot needs to be edited into the RAT’s config file. Once someone interfaces with the bot, they will receive the RATAttack payload.

https://themerkle.com/open-source-remote-access-trojan-targets-telegram-users/

Good to hear you're working on more platforms.

Fun & Friendly p2pool Mining at TreasureQuarry.  Litecoin http://litecoin.treasurequarry.com:9327 Dash p2pool  http://dash.treasurequarry.com:7903

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:26:31 PM

an impressive and interesting project. technical analysis investors warn that it's good. investors ' attention will be the focus.

good luck. I'm looking forward to it.
rlucas90

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:11:07 AM

so there is no sell signals? how are users supposed to know when to sell?
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:54:56 AM

who's the escrow?

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
alz19

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:20:31 AM

would be interested in any social media campaign or signature campaign

CryptoPing (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Signalling Service

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 12:36:10 PM

When will the public release take place?
How long is there time to test this bot? Smiley

The bot is already publicly accessible, you can freely sign up and use it without any limitations. It will remain free for at least one month.

CryptoPing (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 01:02:54 PM

As we've mentioned before, current bot signals are not buy signals, they indicate unusual market activity in relation to current trend or market history, therefore we also do not provide sell signals or targets, and it's up to traders to assess the situation themselves.

In our roadmap we indicate that our next goal is to release a social trading platform, where users will be able to copy trades and follow signals shared by experienced traders, and sell signals will be most likely present there.

One of the bot updates that we're going to release soon will feature the support/resistance levels included to signals, so that might give you a general idea of nearest targets or where to place your stops.

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:13:22 PM

I became aware of this bot through the XBY Slack and have decided to give it a try.  I received an FCT ping, and when I looked at the price action, it had jumped quite significantly since I received the signal.  I will test this out for the next day or two, and if I see positive results, I will absolutely invest in the ICO.

I appreciate the ability to use the bot before the ICO.  It shows confidence in your product.  You could have started by charging for a sub and then doing the ICO.  Pretty cool the way you did it IMO. 

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
CryptoPing (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 07:21:56 PM

I became aware of this bot through the XBY Slack and have decided to give it a try.  I received an FCT ping, and when I looked at the price action, it had jumped quite significantly since I received the signal.  I will test this out for the next day or two, and if I see positive results, I will absolutely invest in the ICO.

I appreciate the ability to use the bot before the ICO.  It shows confidence in your product.  You could have started by charging for a sub and then doing the ICO.  Pretty cool the way you did it IMO.  

The ICO will last for a month (unless we reach 1k BTC sooner Smiley), so you can test it for more than just two days! Quite often signals occur multiple times for days before big action on some markets.

Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:51:42 PM

Reserved for russian translation.If needed
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:53:33 PM

This is an interesting tool, helps with your analysis, have been using it for the last couple of days and I can say its pretty good!

Keep up with the good work dev, looking forward to seeing the project succeed in the near future.
txtrader

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:31:51 PM

As we've mentioned before, current bot signals are not buy signals, they indicate unusual market activity in relation to current trend or market history, therefore we also do not provide sell signals or targets, and it's up to traders to assess the situation themselves.

In our roadmap we indicate that our next goal is to release a social trading platform, where users will be able to copy trades and follow signals shared by experienced traders, and sell signals will be most likely present there.

One of the bot updates that we're going to release soon will feature the support/resistance levels included to signals, so that might give you a general idea of nearest targets or where to place your stops.

The social platform sells very interesting. I signed up today to test out the program.
What is the minimum investment for the ICO and is it like buying stock?
CryptoPing (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 01:27:46 PM

The social platform sells very interesting. I signed up today to test out the program.
What is the minimum investment for the ICO and is it like buying stock?

The minimum investment amount is 0.0001 BTC, or its equivalent in other coins.

Perhaps in our case it's more like buying a commodity that you can actually use to pay for the service in the future but will be able to trade on exchanges too, if that is what you meant.

Jurgen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:30:02 PM

Dear CryptoPing Team,

I would hereby like to reserve the Dutch and German translations. My wife (German) and I (Dutch) are professional translators with credentials. Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,
Jurgen H.
densmirnov

Activity: 429

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 11:04:08 PM

Russian translation is ready: 💎 [ANN] [PING] CryptoPing: Бoт для aнaлизa pынкoв | ICO 25.05.2017

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴄʜᴀɪɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs in ᴊᴀᴠᴀsᴄʀɪᴘᴛ with ʟɪsᴋ!
ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ 🇺🇸 ʙʟᴏɢ 🇺🇸 ᴄʜᴀᴛ 🇺🇸 ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴠᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ 🇷🇺 Be part of the decentralized application movement!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:48:13 AM

Awesome project here. Free trial convinced me to get the word out about this prior to ico

I got a banner ad up on poswallet, trying to do my end~

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
xp.rie

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:03:17 AM

any bounty social media sir?
signatur campain?
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:11:54 AM

Awesome project here. Free trial convinced me to get the word out about this prior to ico

I got a banner ad up on poswallet, trying to do my end~
Same here very nice bot indeed  Shocked
kokokoin

Activity: 638

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:39:07 AM

I made ~6 BTC on this bot's calls, i'm planning to invest half into ICO.
killa-007

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:15:53 AM

Ok, i was looking bit on this signals, I got 15 messages during night and in the morning I checked price of all coins, out of 15 coins  only 3 went up and 12 down after the signal. So this is just looking at big buys and you should suspect pumps?  its true that btc has new all time high and this is preventing alts from moving but, no signal for lsk or xmr. Maybe just signals were too late. I will keep an eye on it though.

Telegram: @Rismondo
Twitter: @KlemenMlakar
 Genesis Coin fast, secure and flexible. Read more on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2332334.0
 *Image Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: