Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN][PING] CryptoPing: Altcoin Intelligence Bot | >50k users | (ICO closed)  (Read 59896 times)
Storm_Guardian_N7

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:57:27 AM

does this subscription adjust itself to BTC price changes or is that flat, no matter what happens?

Subscription is fixed in BTC value for the time being while coin rates are tied to it. We prefer to think that 1 BTC = 1 BTC.

Somewhat troublesome. If 1BTC = example 400USD today it could be 2k USD tomorrow; done this way that means if it were priced 1BTC that I'd be paying 400/per month one month 700/next month 2k/next month (exaggeration) so if the 'flat price' doesn't adjust based on real world values then it's technically not pricing itself accurately; we could be overpaying or underpaying.

How much of a discount am I actually receiving if I purchase tokens during the presale and not afterwards?

Depends entirely on the post-ICO market, but we're going to help with that by limiting the supply over time, please see our ICO page, Post-sale supply maintenance section for details on how we plan to burn tokens.
I've read the ICO page in-depth, it's my understanding that is lacking.

The bot tells you ONLY when the pump is happening at that moment … + It gives you information on every single coin,

Or rather it brings your attention to something you might never notice because you cannot observe all the markets all the time. Perhaps disabling entire exchanges from your profile could help with not receiving signals about certain coins. We’re not saying the interface to the bot is perfect, but there’s a workaround.
True, it does bring attention to things I haven't noticed; due to not being able to observe all markets at the same time. But is that worth a price that could be $24 today , $50 - $150 tomorrow? It's not hard to program a bot that does this; your bot saves the work of someone coding it themselves; and that's a great thing. But.... how accurately is the bot priced to reflect the actual value it is offering?

As a side note, I have already disabled exchanges I'm not using; disabling the exchanges doesn't work. I use Poloniex AND Bittrex; and those are the only two exchanges I have up there. That workaround does not work well enough to be considered a true workaround.

it doesn't tell you when a dump is happening and doesn't send any signals right before it.

Yep, that’s maybe the top feature requested by the users and it’s on our list. But while it’s missing you can still create your own price threshold alerts in the bot for specific coins, so if you want a warning, you will get one if you set it up.
The problem with that is that I pay ~$100 yearly for a service that already sends me alerts on the specific coins I want at the price I want. Coinigy. I tried Cryptoping for that and realized if I was manually setting it; that I was getting the same alerts I get from Coinigy. What set this bot apart was that it had a bot that was already scanning the market so that I didn't have to manually set those indicators.

The bot tells you ONLY when the pump is happening at that moment

We respectfully disagree. As we previously posted here on this topic, the bot reacts to a number of factors, and it might send you signals about a coin for days before any pump actually happens. For instance, one-time price spike from a large buy, that is inconsistent with the trend, is not a pump, but can trigger a signal. Even then, considering current state of markets, pumps are happening all over the place, and things are moving too fast, and we understand where that “post-pump” signal impression can come from.

I agree. But the bot isn't clear on this/doesn't differentiate as far as I understand it. It just says Signals: 2/7d, or 1/7d, there is no explanation on what that actually means if that is how it does this, and there's no guide to explain how to interpret those signals either. At best it's good for observation and monitoring, but my problem with this is, it is not hard to monitor a market based on volume using a bot, bots are all over the place monitoring and triggering execution/buy and sells based on that type of data. What is hard, and what to me would differentiate this project (other than the fact that it's one of the only ones marketing itself and trying to get people to purchase it) would be it's ability to actually observe, monitor, and clarify what you've just said here; because that's not clear. Other than just telling me when X has occurred overtime.

not sure if I want to pay X amount of money per month just to be told a pump has happened in coins I'm already watching and getting alerts for via coinigy.

You don’t even have to pay anything yet, because the bot stays free until ICO finishes and then some time after, and also because it will have a free tier that might suit you just fine. If Coinigy works for you better, then great! We love it and use it too. However, as we see it, if the bot doesn’t help you, you’re not required to pay for it and use it, but if the bot signals help you with your trades, then subscription fee is small enough to keep the service easily available to you.
I'm thinking long-term in the future. I realize I don't have to pay anything yet, but I'm asking these questions here because I am on the border. I know I don't have to pay anything, and am aware there is a free-tier, but I'm questioning it's (fluctuating) value to help determine my own decisions.

I was interested in the ICO, but had some concerns before buying in. Since there is a free-tier it might be better to wait and see how this project grows. Either way I'm interested and watching closely for improvements.

Until someone can explain to me exactly specifically how to profit from the bot I am going to hold of investing and will continue to test it. I do like getting signals about large volumes of BUYS on a particular coin but as they say you have to use your own systems judgement etc so these are not specific buy signals really just info that may or may not make you any money.

One of our goals with this project is to bring more people to crypto and help them learn how to trade, with or without the bot. We keep getting asked about it a lot and we are working on basic guides on how we would recommend to use the bot, and intend to release them soon.

Next stop in that quest is the social trading platform for altcoins, which is on our roadmap. In short, you’ll be able to follow other traders and receive filtered signals, and with that get more insight into what works for you and what doesn’t.

Thank you for voicing your concerns and the discussion!

This is what I like about CryptoPing because this is my mission as well. I see it as a tool that could possibly help me help others in the future without developing my own platform; but at the same time. I have concerns that seem to be remedied by just sitting back and watching the project grow. It has potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:34:04 AM

So no identity of your 'team'

no escrow

no thanks ...

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:20:23 AM

I just contribute a little bit waves against ICO project at PINK & hopefully it will be successful this mission soon
Here is my referral link: https://cryptoping.tech/ico?i=7880

You can take also bounty program to grow your impression through socail media campaign.
CryptoPing (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Signalling Service

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 05:58:34 AM

You bring up some good points and we’re happy to talk about that.

we could be overpaying or not overpaying.
How much of a discount am I actually receiving if I purchase tokens during the presale
But.... how accurately is the bot priced to reflect the actual value it is offering?

We’re sorry if we were not clear enough in the materials we have released, so please let us try that again.

To us, the questions quoted are sort of one matter altogether, and that is the matter of price vs value. You mention fiat, and indeed we cannot escape it for now, but we seriously tend to think that one bitcoin is just one bitcoin, since you trade most alts with it, and so we base the price on it. Having said that, we consider adjusting the sub fee amount should BTC price change drastically over a short period of time.

But then, how can you determine the actual value of the bot to you? Programming a bot might be not hard for you personally, but for somebody else it very well might be, especially with crypto ecosystem gaining more and more public attention. Next, the value that you perceive the bot provides to you (or doesn’t) may change over time with the features we release or with the markets you trade. The project was in a closed beta for some time with a group of about 200 initial testers of various levels of trading experience, and we determined that 0.01 BTC/mo is quite acceptable if you find that signals help you with your profits, especially given that we intend to continue the development.

Regarding the discount, we can’t give you any numbers, because we cannot determine the future, but we can try to design it. We presume that after we add the token to exchanges, we will help the price to keep rising by burning tokens during certain period of time, while developing the bot and introducing new features and even products (social trading platform + apps), thus limiting supply and increasing demand for tokens at the same time, increasing their price in BTC compared to the original ICO price, while maintaining same subscription fee in BTC.

So it’s not about the discount compared to some token price in the future, but about increasing token rate over time. We want our investors to gain some nice profits from selling tokens later, but we also want to them have an incentive for holding tokens for some time as well. We don’t have any secret token stash to control the market and we don’t want to, so we are going to stimulate holding, increase token rate according to our plans and keep working.

It just says Signals: 2/7d, or 1/7d, there is no explanation on what that actually means if that is how it does this, and there's no guide to explain how to interpret those signals either. At best it's good for observation and monitoring, … because that's not clear. Other than just telling me when X has occurred overtime.

We have already realised that we’re lacking in that department and hope to fix this soon. Would be great to hear your feedback when we release our first set of guides, maybe they will improve your experience with the bot too.

This is what I like about CryptoPing because this is my mission as well. I see it as a tool that could possibly help me help others in the future without developing my own platform; but at the same time. I have concerns that seem to be remedied by just sitting back and watching the project grow. It has potential.

Thank you. We’re also considering adding some kind of API to the bot and upcoming services so you might be able to actually build something of your own based on it in the future, but no fixed dates or feature scope yet.

coinstash

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

G'day!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 09:00:33 AM

Telegram sucks. They want my phone number for signup and I don't have one. If this product is going to succeed it needs an email option.

BTW I invested in the ICO (or at least I have if my BTC confirms within 30 days Smiley )
Heh, just use burners! On a serious note, we're working on Slack bot first. Email signal delivery is something we weren't asked about yet, but that's an interesting suggestion. Thank you for participating! Bitcoin transactions are slow these days if you don't pay some ridiculous fees.

Bitcoin cleared finally and I even have my first referral. I'm in! AOK on the burner, I may just get a prepaid $5.00 card to sign up to the web app. Nice call, and I don't have to even remove my tinfoil hat.

Idea: New coin called Pong. It alerts us to coins that totally stink ...
We heard that MEME will rebrand to PEPE, so if we add dump notifications, coin rebranding could be the way...

Dump notifications .. heh. Yes, that's appropriate for coins that stink. Smiley

HOdlcoin tip jar: HHodLxkjawXxt86EnDB1i8hCxkC4exGvab
btc4vida

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:32:56 AM

we need something other then telegram. 
and without us giving the phone number. 
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:01:20 AM

bounty only translation dev
without bounty campaign, signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign
gbosah

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:10:29 AM

Ping will be the future in crypto world. Just buy some ping cos the coin have potential. You can use my referral link if will you want to start the journey
https://cryptoping.tech/ico?i=8115
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:34:09 AM

I would love to buy this but the anonymity is a big problem for me and a lot of others.

So I propose this:

The team can remain anonymous, but they find an escrow whom they trust and is known to the wider community. That escrow releases funds to them as they hit milestones on the roadmap. There's no reason they'd have to reveal themselves even to the escrow, as long as he is trustworthy.

Any reason this wouldn't work?
Storm_Guardian_N7

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:04:04 PM

I would love to buy this but the anonymity is a big problem for me and a lot of others.

So I propose this:

The team can remain anonymous, but they find an escrow whom they trust and is known to the wider community. That escrow releases funds to them as they hit milestones on the roadmap. There's no reason they'd have to reveal themselves even to the escrow, as long as he is trustworthy.

I'm not sure why their anonymity is a problem. We give our money to shops without faces all the time. This team has a product; they are raising money to develop their existing product. What does it matter if you can't see them. They could easily hire people to 'be' their face, this is done all the time; but instead they chose to build a product and let you decide if it benefits them. They are trying to help *you* with a product they already have in existence, not something that doesn't exist. If you like the product, pay for it, if you don't...don't pay for it.

This said an escrow is not a bad idea perse; even my team which wants to be anonymous for our protection had to come up with ways to ensure that no one person on the team would run off with the money or that there would be checks in place to ensure that funds were used as they are intended to be used -- as agreed upon by everyone before participating. Even 'known' faces have this issue.
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:06:10 PM

So I propose this:

I'm not sure why their anonymity is a problem. We give our money to shops without faces all the time. This team has a product; they are raising money to develop their existing product. What does it matter if you can't see them. They could easily hire people to 'be' their face, this is done all the time; but instead they chose to build a product and let you decide if it benefits them. They are trying to help *you* with a product they already have in existence, not something that doesn't exist. If you like the product, pay for it, if you don't...don't pay for it.

This said an escrow is not a bad idea perse; even my team which wants to be anonymous for our protection had to come up with ways to ensure that no one person on the team would run off with the money or that there would be checks in place to ensure that funds were used as they are intended to be used -- as agreed upon by everyone before participating. Even 'known' faces have this issue.

I have no problem buying their product with their anonymity. It's buying the crowdsale that has me pausing. Because that part of the product won't be delivered when I pay them. That part is promised to be delivered in the future.

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:30:09 PM

Ico again, I looking ICO has shot up a lot in ANN Altcoin, uses payment with tokens,
hmmm, i am interested and i want see progress this projects,  Cool
sonnychiba

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:43:35 PM

It would have been nice if crypto ping would have pinged me on this damn BTC crash. damn I lost money, no fault on crypto ping fault though
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:30:05 PM

The project is solid but I don't think it requires ICO, they should have just decided to start charging for the service their bots is providing. I really don't see value in holding this token
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 07:34:28 PM

the ping is simple and works good, but if you do an ico you need to add more to the token than beeing a fee, i suggest you get together with a brilliant dev and figure out more uses for the token.

also i would recomend making the token on ethereum or ardor basis, so you can add interesting features like profitsharing per smart contract.

right now youre just selling the product, what reason do i have to "invest" , what will i get except a right to use ur product. thats a little less, a real investor would always want more.
sonnychiba

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:09:45 PM

the ping is simple and works good, but if you do an ico you need to add more to the token than beeing a fee, i suggest you get together with a brilliant dev and figure out more uses for the token.

also i would recomend making the token on ethereum or ardor basis, so you can add interesting features like profitsharing per smart contract.

right now youre just selling the product, what reason do i have to "invest" , what will i get except a right to use ur product. thats a little less, a real investor would always want more.

Good points. I'm with him
pnuts2012

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 10:25:25 PM

Good points. I'm with him
hmm almost was going to buy the ico but if gonna be charged .01btc a month after ico then don't see the reason to invest. The bot does look good though. Wish you luck!!
CryptoPing (OP)

Activity: 60

Cryptocurrency Signalling Service

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 11:01:26 PM

it's buying the crowdsale that has me pausing. Because that part of the product won't be delivered when I pay them. That part is promised to be delivered in the future.

The project is solid but I don't think it requires ICO, they should have just decided to start charging for the service their bots is providing. I really don't see value in holding this token

hmm almost was going to buy the ico but if gonna be charged .01btc a month after ico then don't see the reason to invest. The bot does look good though. Wish you luck!!

You don't have to invest to be able to use the product after. In fact, you don't even have to pay anything to use the bot now and in some capacity later when we introduce subscription and the free tier.

What's the motivation to invest now then?

We are running this token sale to fund further bot development and also to fund other things that we want to do (see roadmap). Of course we don't have what we want to do in the future yet, but that's entirely the point of this sale — to secure funds to get us there. Isn't it why projects do their ICOs?

We put our project forward, invite everyone to try it out and see if it's working for them and if our vision is worth investing. Without extra funding we won't be able to operate on a larger scale and as fast as we would like to. For example, we think that social trading platform for alts has lots of potential, but it's times bigger commitment than the bot beta, so we would like to probe the interest in that as well and ask for help in developing it in the form of crowdfunding.

On a practical level, how will you benefit from buying and holding the tokens? If the token price rises in BTC, if you subscribe to our services, you will pay less and less fees with your tokens over time, because we plan that the token price in BTC will rise, so essentially by buying tokens early you get bigger token stash to pay for subs longer for the same price in BTC.

Or you will be able to sell tokens on exchange and profit from your investment. Or both. Why do we think the price will be higher? Because we will increase demand and decrease supply of tokens over time. Please see our reply to Storm_Guardian_N7, where we discuss that in details.

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:22:28 AM

How can it make 20% per day ? Why would you share such a not anyway ? Wouldn't you keep it to yourself. What's the point in raising funds for an ICO when you can just make 10% compounding interest per day ? You don't have some historical graphs or something ?
iTradeChips

Activity: 1792
Merit: 536

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:34:32 AM

hello CryptoPing dev i sent you a PM about the translated 1st and 2nd post in thread. thank you and good luck with the project

hello again CryptoPing I would like to follow up on the translation text that I sent you thru PM.
I have tried using the bot on telegram. what i noticed was the price has usually pumped already when the notification comes.
maybe just wait for a retrace before going long?

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: