Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:04:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN][PING] CryptoPing: Altcoin Intelligence Bot | >50k users | (ICO closed)  (Read 59896 times)
Stein

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:27:36 AM

I had the same and just cancelled the withdrawal. Then i withdraw again and it took 30 to 60 min to transfer to waves client
Ok I'll try that. Thanks
5 hours later.. Nothing on the second attempt..
So that's 11 hours total. I'm going to cancel the withdrawal and attempt a third time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:29:30 AM

Any idea which exchanges PING will hit first? Or will it be WAVES-exchange only?

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
CryptoPing (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Signalling Service

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 05:34:01 AM

I had the same and just cancelled the withdrawal. Then i withdraw again and it took 30 to 60 min to transfer to waves client
Ok I'll try that. Thanks
5 hours later.. Nothing on the second attempt..
So that's 11 hours total. I'm going to cancel the withdrawal and attempt a third time.

It is stated in our How to withdraw PING guide that we're currently processing all withdrawals manually, so it can take up to 24 hours before your withdrawal is processed. We will remove that restriction later. If your withdrawal is not processed after 24 hours period, please contact us. Perhaps we should have made that more visible.

CryptoPing (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 08:13:07 AM

And some more news! We've been asked this question a lot during last couple of days, and…

First exchange to list $PING is Cryptopia! The market opens on July 3, 2017.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PING_BTC

Turns out we have a lot of people for whom our ICO was the first one they have participated in. We have prepared a short series of guides about our token and withdrawal process, check them out:

- What is PING token
- What wallets to use
- How to withdraw your tokens to a Waves wallet
- How to withdraw to Cryptopia

markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:42:47 AM

And some more news! We've been asked this question a lot during last couple of days, and…

Turns out we have a lot of people for whom our ICO was the first one they have participated in. We have prepared a short series of guides about our token and withdrawal process, check them out:

- What is PING token
- What wallets to use

Thats great. We got listed pretty quick. Good job!
Playtronics

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:30:12 PM

Thank you for the guides CryptoPing
Playtronics

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:05:18 PM

Question, How long does it take for the Test Ping transfer from CryptoPing to Waves wallet to complete?

My CryptoPing control panel shows as the status completed for 1 Ping amount, however on the waves wallet it still shows as Incoming Transfer, it been 24 hours, does it usually take longer to complete?

Is anyone else having delays?
CryptoPing (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 07:36:57 PM

Question, How long does it take for the Test Ping transfer from CryptoPing to Waves wallet to complete?

My CryptoPing control panel shows as the status completed for 1 Ping amount, however on the waves wallet it still shows as Incoming Transfer, it been 24 hours, does it usually take longer to complete?

You're probably using Waves web wallet; please go to Portfolio tab (second icon on the top bar) and see if you have the correct amount of PING. Once broadcasted, Waves transactions are processed rather quickly, and then "incoming transfer" means just that — an incoming transfer, and you can always check if your tokens have in fact arrived in your Portfolio tab.

Playtronics

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:42:00 PM

You're probably using Waves web wallet; please go to Portfolio tab (second icon on the top bar) and see if you have the correct amount of PING. Once broadcasted, Waves transactions are processed rather quickly, and then "incoming transfer" means just that — an incoming transfer, and you can always check if your tokens have in fact arrived in your Portfolio tab.

You are right I see it under Portfolio, Thank you!
Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:11:42 PM

- What is PING token
- What wallets to use

How will people be able to transfer PING they buy from Cryptopia to use your service? Also have your talked to coinmarketcap.com

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
marto25

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:54:15 PM

If I withdraw to the Waves lite wallet, how long until it starts making a bunch of money and is on Exchanges?

Also can I just withdraw to the Waves wallet on Bittrex?

When will my ping value start to fluctuate?

If I withdraw to the Waves lite wallet, how long until it starts making a bunch of money and is on Exchanges?

... can i sent the Coins latter from Waves to other exchanges , like cryptopia etc..?
CryptoPing (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 10:28:40 PM

How will people be able to transfer PING they buy from Cryptopia to use your service? Also have your talked to coinmarketcap.com

Haven't talked to Coinmarketcap yet, that's on the list after Cryptopia market is open. When subs go live we will add deposit interface on our website for PING so it can be transferred to us.

No, you cannot, because PING does not equal WAVES. They are separate, different crypto assets, but simply put PING token works on Waves Platform technology. Please read more about Waves Platform on their website.

... can i sent the Coins latter from Waves to other exchanges , like cryptopia etc..?

If you have withdrawn your tokens to a Waves wallet, then you'll certainly be able to transfer them to anywhere you want, including exchanges.

marto25

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:55:00 AM

Haven't talked to Coinmarketcap yet, that's on the list after Cryptopia market is open. When subs go live we will add deposit interface on our website for PING so it can be transferred to us.

No, you cannot, because PING does not equal WAVES. They are separate, different crypto assets, but simply put PING token works on Waves Platform technology. Please read more about Waves Platform on their website.

If you have withdrawn your tokens to a Waves wallet, then you'll certainly be able to transfer them to anywhere you want, including exchanges.

Hmm.. thanks but:

Same question two deff. answers..
I don't andostestend realy ! Sorry

But you say:

1. "No, you cannot, because PING does not equal WAVES. They are separate, different crypto assets, ....."
---------------------

2. If you have withdrawn your tokens to a Waves wallet, then you'll certainly be able to transfer them to anywhere you want, including exchanges.
---------------------

What now? I have my pings on Wafes. Can i sent 10-20% to cryptopia and later back from cryptopia to Wafes???

Thank YOU!!

CryptoPing (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 07:36:58 AM

Hmm.. thanks but:

But you say:

1. "No, you cannot, because PING does not equal WAVES. They are separate, different crypto assets, ....."
---------------------

2. If you have withdrawn your tokens to a Waves wallet, then you'll certainly be able to transfer them to anywhere you want, including exchanges.
---------------------

What now? I have my pings on Wafes. Can i sent 10-20% to cryptopia and later back from cryptopia to Wafes???

You need to understand that Waves is not only a coin you can trade. Waves Platform is a technology too. The wallets they have created for their platform (what we call Waves wallets) are used to store not only Waves as coins, but all the assets issued on Waves Platform, including PING, just like you can use MyEtherWallet for ERC20 tokens.

You cannot withdraw to Bittrex because first, PING isn't listed there, and second, your Waves address on Bittrex is not your wallet. It is your deposit address you can use to transfer Waves coins to your account to Bittrex, and Waves coins only. Sending any other coin to your Waves address on Bittrex won't make them magically appear there.

And yes, you can send some of your PING to Cryptopia and then back to your Waves wallet.

marto25

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

Hmm.. thanks but:

But you say:

---------------------

---------------------

You need to understand that Waves is not only a coin you can trade. Waves Platform is a technology too. The wallets they have created for their platform (what we call Waves wallets) are used to store not only Waves as coins, but all the assets issued on Waves Platform, including PING, just like you can use MyEtherWallet for ERC20 tokens.

You cannot withdraw to Bittrex because first, PING isn't listed there, and second, your Waves address on Bittrex is not your wallet. It is your deposit address you can use to transfer Waves coins to your account to Bittrex, and Waves coins only. Sending any other coin to your Waves address on Bittrex won't make them magically appear there.

And yes, you can send some of your PING to Cryptopia and then back to your Waves wallet.

No not Bittrex...

No my question is about any exchanges you are listet ..like Cryptopia.

I will send PINGs to WAVES ...from WAVES now to Cryptopia and later back to WAVES... easy like ANY OTHER COIN WHITH NORMAL WALLET ... FROM WALLET TO AXCHANGES AND BACK AGAIN FROM EXCHANGES TO MY WALLET ..THAT IT!!!

ok, thank you

cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:59:49 PM

Can I just leave my tokens/ coins on the Cryptoping website in hopes that that will increase in value overtime? Or do I need to withdraw?

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
dking7334

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:16:45 PM

Hmm.. thanks but:

But you say:

---------------------

---------------------

No not Bittrex...

No my question is about any exchanges you are listet ..like Cryptopia.

I will send PINGs to WAVES ...from WAVES now to Cryptopia and later back to WAVES... easy like ANY OTHER COIN WHITH NORMAL WALLET ... FROM WALLET TO AXCHANGES AND BACK AGAIN FROM EXCHANGES TO MY WALLET ..THAT IT!!!

ok, thank you

Ok this isn't rocket science you send the tokens to your Waves address and wait for individual deposit address on each exchange under the PING ticker not the WAVES one just like any other token ever issued. So far it's just Cryptopia that has listed PING as far as anyone has heard.
dking7334

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:19:05 PM

Can I just leave my tokens/ coins on the Cryptoping website in hopes that that will increase in value overtime? Or do I need to withdraw?

You don't have to withdraw they actually recommend leaving them on the site if you plan to use them for the subscription but make sure to enable 2FA.
AltcoinSpace

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:12:58 PM

What was the price on satoshi at the end of ico?
itamaram69

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:33:24 PM

anyone know what time (hour) it will go to Cryptopia tomorrow?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: