Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price is gunna start slyding hard down to 130.  (Read 2179 times)
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 07:39:22 PM

I love bitcoins. This is so fun, althought i lost money Sad

we all have. thats why we gotta stick together. now hold my hand...... HOLD MY HAND!!! DO IT.   Grin
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 07:43:32 PM

MtGox low today was $91.... nice time to buy.
The next short term (days) bottom will probably be at 80-85, unless we finally break the downwards trend (which seems rather unlikely at the moment)

I don't have a MtGox account yet... moved to diff state and need to get new drivers lic to match address. That said.....

1. Do they have stop limit orders? That would be the way to play the market all day because it seems to bounce around quite a bit even when it's doing a cat bounce on the way down. If you can just take a few dollars/BTC on each trade and you had a good 100 BTC or so to work with you could make real money.

OMGOMGOMG for the love of god you yes you are the reson btc is taking a shit!!!! do not under any circumstance use mt gox. horrible horrible comany.

please use bitstamp. what you do is supper easy you go to bitinstant.com and place an order to have coins transferd there. all you do is send them a monygram and by the time you get home you have your 5 coins or however many you bought. then you can buy sell put in advanced buy/sell orders and stop limits and all that good stuff without the lag of mt gox. how do so many nobs not know about bitstamp. they are the best and very low buy sell fees. mine are like 20 cents.... unles its a 50-60 coin purchase or sell then its like 3-4 bucks no big deal. 
ChinaCoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 07:58:48 PM

I think it's stabilizing pretty well right now after last night chaos
cerebellum

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 02:12:20 PM

1 and 2 hour EMAs (10/21) have already crossed over. Seems pretty positive for a while at least.

Too bad I was still sleeping when this trend became apparent. I bought right after waking up today, which was at around 100$. Even at 90-95 it was already a safe bet.
pintoo

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 02:39:28 PM

demand is really a wierd concept :p
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: