Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COR]CORION Platform Gateway to the Crypto World! ICO, Bounty Campaign  (Read 28241 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:33:41 PM

Wow Ico ends I hope corion will become famous to the online world so after that list to th exchanges iste they have  possible to increase the price in the future. I hope the dev work for that and Im excited to see corion coin in bittrex or polpniex thats the best place to list this coin. More power to corion team  . Waitingfor the updates about the ICO and exchanges site. Goodluck to us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:28:06 AM

Good day)) I took part in the Twitter bounty campaign - something like a game - catching special tweets))) I do not know what to do now? Because I have the minimum of such Corion's - I got 8 and need to get the reward. What my actions? Because the game was over and the rewards are till the August 27th. Shall I fill in the form or what my actions? Thank you for your help. )))
With my best regards to you,
Milani

Hi, for the twitter campaign, we will inform personally each winner participants through twitter. Wait for it, if you did not  get your reward then write to support@corion.io

Clear. Thank you for your answer)))) Ok, so I am looking forward))))) Wish you good luck and thank you for such an interesting Twitter game))) it was really funny))))

I have written the letter to the adress you wrote - support@corion.io
Is it the e-mail adress? Or something another? Where should I write to? Because I have written the letter via e-mail to this adress, and now I am waiting for the answer, because I would be very happy to get the reward for the Twitter game. ))))))
Thank you for your answer. Looking forward for it))))
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:37:11 AM

thanks corion, i get 7 free corion, out of nowhere, when can corion be in exchange to etc?  Grin
good job corion, i be waiting exchange
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:40:48 PM

I have received the letter in Twitter from the Corion platform))) It was really pleasant honestly))))  Great!!! ))))) After the ICO ends I will get my corions)))) So as I have understood I have to fill in the form via link suggested and need to wait a little. Because rewards will be given no sooner than the 31th of August. So looking foward to this date. Thank you for nice news))))  Cheesy Smiley Wink
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:58:44 PM

congratulations for CORION has been completed and collected enough funds and I'm waiting for payment bounty dev  Wink

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:13:48 PM

congratulations for CORION has been completed and collected enough funds and I'm waiting for payment bounty dev  Wink
Me too Im waiting fpr the payment from the campaign. But the dev is not active . Let wait to be active so we can get announcement from him so we can know what happen. Anyway congratulations to the corion team more blessings to come with your team. More project and opportunityto come with us with corion. Dont forget to invest your bitcoin to corion once listed to the exchanges site.
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:07:46 PM

signature campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2069553.0, also not get the payment.

wtf.
Mesterlovesz1974 (OP)

Activity: 303

GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:30:42 PM

where is corion premium?

In your wallet if you bought 5000 Corion coins or your purchase with the bonuses reaches 5000 Corion.

I have over 5000 Corion coins in my wallet but do not see any corion premium. I bought them over a period of time. Did you have to buy them all at once to qualify for premium or did just need to reach the 5000 mark?

Hi, if you click on the orange triangle the a menu will appear with your CORion CORPremium and ETC balance.

Mesterlovesz1974 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:33:58 PM

Me too Im waiting fpr the payment from the campaign. But the dev is not active . Let wait to be active so we can get announcement from him so we can know what happen. Anyway congratulations to the corion team more blessings to come with your team. More project and opportunityto come with us with corion. Dont forget to invest your bitcoin to corion once listed to the exchanges site.

Hello, there was a bit of a misunderstanding about the payment for the Signature Campaign. We intend to give Corion coins for the participants not BTC. Now we have to wait, till we calculate the final cryptocoin amount we have. We can pay only after we do that.

If any of the participants of the Signature Campaign want the payment in Corion coins then let me know in private.
nexter

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:04:25 PM

where is corion premium?

In your wallet if you bought 5000 Corion coins or your purchase with the bonuses reaches 5000 Corion.

I have over 5000 Corion coins in my wallet but do not see any corion premium. I bought them over a period of time. Did you have to buy them all at once to qualify for premium or did just need to reach the 5000 mark?

Hi, if you click on the orange triangle the a menu will appear with your CORion CORPremium and ETC balance.

That's what I thought and CORPremium shows 0
Mesterlovesz1974 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:04:35 PM

Hello Corion Community!

As we send out through our email, there is a huge leak on a marketing tool which are able to collect your information, private keys when you use it on a website.

Here is how you can protect your values when you are browsing:

Mesterlovesz1974 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:06:15 PM

where is corion premium?

Ok, so daily coin release included to the bonus but not the affiliate. IF you have 5000 COR with all that than I am sorry you are not eligible to get the Premium Token.

24core

Activity: 582

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:16:18 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 03:55:45 AM by 24core

I have decided I should invest in another coin instead of corion. I strongly believe in anonymous technology and the community also makes a big difference.

nexter

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:19:33 PM

where is corion premium?

Ok, so daily coin release included to the bonus but not the affiliate. IF you have 5000 COR with all that than I am sorry you are not eligible to get the Premium Token.

I have 5000 without adding daily coin release. What is the affiliate?
Mesterlovesz1974 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:05:55 PM

where is corion premium?

Then please write to support@corion.io
vrana

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:09:20 AM

Hi.

I got message on Twitter "If you don’t have CORION address yet: from 30th August 2017, you can sign up to CORION wallet (http://www.corion.io/wallet ),  Please copy paste the address from the wallet and send it us in a Twitter message (only the address)."

To claim my bounty reward I need CORION address. But I am not able to sign up wallet at http://www.corion.io/wallet  "This feature will be available here only after the ICO. If you want to Sign Up, you can do it on corion.io/buy. Do you want us to forward you there?"

Kindly help.
Hadiyudhapermana

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:13:13 PM

When does ico end? Because when I Sign Up appeared a reading This feature will be available here only after the ICO.
If you want to Sign Up, you can do it on corion.io/buy.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:17:21 PM

Interesting idea, nice team, good project. And more than 3 million USD raised. But something disturbs me, I don't know...
nexter

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:37:42 PM

where is corion premium?

Then please write to support@corion.io

Thanks! Support promptly responded and assured me that tech would resolve the issue.
arayde

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:56:27 AM

I have received the letter in Twitter from the Corion platform))) It was really pleasant honestly))))  Great!!! ))))) After the ICO ends I will get my corions)))) So as I have understood I have to fill in the form via link suggested and need to wait a little. Because rewards will be given no sooner than the 31th of August. So looking foward to this date. Thank you for nice news))))  Cheesy Smiley Wink

Me to friend  Sad
How to make corion wallet dev ?
Because
When I click sign up, even linked to his blog corion.

Thanks.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: