Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 09:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitbet.us scammers ignore delivered BFL products  (Read 11558 times)
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:51:39 PM

So you insist on having GH/J as part of the specs / performance, yet you claim that increased GH/J doesn't change the specs / performance metrics. Good job.

I didn't say that, but it doesn't surprise me that you would try to claim that I did.

I said "The post does not say the spec has changed. It says the first products will consume more power."

Once again, you are confusing reality with your imaginary fantasy world.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
rikur (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 11:30:36 PM

So you insist on having GH/J as part of the specs / performance, yet you claim that increased GH/J doesn't change the specs / performance metrics. Good job.

I didn't say that, but it doesn't surprise me that you would try to claim that I did.

I said "The post does not say the spec has changed. It says the first products will consume more power."

Once again, you are confusing reality with your imaginary fantasy world.

So the first products that BFL delivered consumed more power, as stated by BFL, but BitBet resolved the bet to "No
 because of increased power consumption? GG
rikur (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 11:31:50 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2013, 04:05:25 AM by rikur

Oh hey, this thread still going? And the people who fucked up are still sore in the butt? And nothing else is coming out of it?

Who could have imagined it!

Here's a five cent clue, kids: Stay in school. Trolling for BFL doesn't pay.

I have proved many times that BitBet allowed a BadBet, resolved a BadBet and used cherry-picked sources for the resolution - yet some internet philosophers keep ignoring that and talk about dead cats in boxes or boxes of GPUs. It is becoming clear that BitBet has no interest in fixing their mistakes let alone admitting them - instead they keep calling their customers kids and restards, ignoring the raised issues.

Running a scammy business on internet must be much easier than face to face, but not all internet users are sheeple you can fleece and ignore/try to get away with it. I will now resume contacting the Romanian authorities to get your mailing address, asking them if you're licensed to run online gambling service and whether you're licensed to run an online stocks/options/futures exchange. I will also do my best to warn others about your your scammy, unlicensed business.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 05:21:46 AM

Not only did BitBet rip off its users, it also ripped off the creator of the bet as seen here.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 09:10:24 AM

I can't even believe people are trying to argue that this bet should have gone the other way.

Talk about delusional, jeez.

Really good juice could be an explanation, sure. I kinda doubt it tho.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 10:13:42 AM

So the first products that BFL delivered consumed more power, as stated by BFL, but BitBet resolved the bet to "No
 because of increased power consumption? GG

No, the bet was based on the specification at the time the bet was made. At the point they shipped those 'first' products they hadn't changed spec, they were just pushing something out of the door to keep people happy. They were still working to get the rest of their stuff down to spec.

You really are struggling with this aren't you.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 06:13:20 AM

Any nitpicking lawyer could easily find vagueness in most of the accepted slang.

The result of taking nitpicking lawyering seriously is 8000 pages of legislation nobody reads, introduced blank into Congress (and voted as such).

If you think the BitBet model such as it is is worse than that - fine. As far as can be discerned it's only worse to the people who want to con others by relying on ridiculous interpretations that magically make their one in a hundred crapshot worth a lot.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: