Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:02:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - SOLD OUT  (Read 9653 times)
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:38:17 PM

Ive wanted to buy it since it was in the $5k range. The issue is that by the time my BTC get's close to the required amount that the price goes up, and im again very far away from the correct amount and need to keep saving. The price has almost doubled (from 5k -> 9k) since ive been trying to save up for this, making it difficult to ever catch-up to the price point.
Probably what will happen is now that im close to the $7500 mark, and it's $9k, ill keep saving, and when I get close to $9k the price will go up again.
Just frustrating on a buying side of things...

yeah, I hear you. I am sorry the units sold out before you could raise capital.

after these 10 units sell, you will not see another ibelink thread from me until they come out.

Cheers

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 09:57:35 PM

I'm very disappointed to see this, as well as the downward spiral of these groupbuys.

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:02:24 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 01:18:54 PM by buckrogers

I'm very disappointed to see this, as well as the downward spiral of these groupbuys.

Maybe you are "very disappointed" because your "group" tried to sabotage this one and failed?

I am sorry you feel that way, maybe if the time and effort spent on trying to bash a few reputable members was spent on working on unity, you could have been a part of this.

The units are spoken for, I believe there may be a handful remaining.

Thanks to all involved, we hope to bring many more "nice things" to the community and as always the early adopters/investors are rewarded with better pricing, thats the way it goes, and we are not unique in this method.

There was time, effort and weeks of planning to make this happen, and it did.

I saw a post regarding pricing and waiting, how soon some forget the $13,000 KNC Neptune that never came until MANY MONTHS later after scheduled delivery dates?

There is no downward spiral by any means, it is what a few "bad apples" are doing in a failed attempt to sabotage something, and are "upset" about not being able to do so.

They couldn't get it together on their own, it's just that simple.

Anything else is simply FUD Smiley

I also love to see all of the ALT accounts here that follow this thread and we know who you are, it's no mystery.

Lots of newbie accounts with "no dog in this fight", thats ok we dont take DOGE coin anyway Smiley

Thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
VoskCoin

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 12:51:11 AM

Maybe you are "very disappointed" because your "group" tried to sabotage this one and failed?

I am sorry you feel that way, maybe if the time and effort spent on trying to bash a few reputable members was spent on working on unity, you could have been a part of this.

The units are spoken for, I believe there may be a handful remaining.

Thanks to all involved, we hope to bring many more "nice things" to the community and as always the early adopters/investors are rewarded with better pricing, thats the way it goes, and we are not unique in this method.

There was time, effort and weeks of planning to make this happen, and it did.

I saw a post regarding pricing and waiting, how soon some forget the $13,000 KNC Neptune that never came until MANY MONTHS later after scheduled delivery dates?

There is no downward spiral by any means, it is what a few "bad apples" are doing in a failed attempt to sabotage something, and are "upset" about not being able to do so.

They couldn't get it together on their own, it's just that simple.

Anything else is simply FUD Smiley

I also love to see all of the ALT accounts here that follow this thread and we know who you are, it's no mystery.

Lots of newbie accounts with "no dog in this fight", thats ok we dont take DOGE coin anyway Smiley

Thanks!

I'm not sure why you're personally attacking me, I'm also not connected to any group so I'm not sure why you're also accusing me of that. I get the doge reference, you watched my video and now you are attempting to demean me. I'm sorry you're upset but it's no reason to attack anyone let alone me.

Furthermore with the groupbuy drama as of late my comment is certainly warranted.
Hope your mining efforts work out for you.

mariyanD

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:25:40 AM

Hi bittawm

I want to buy 1 of iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner

Do you have it in stock?
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:30:41 AM

Hi bittawm

I want to buy 1 of iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner

Do you have it in stock?

PM ME AND DO NOT POST HERE, BECAUSE AN IMPOSTER WILL TRY AND TAKE YOUR BTC, DO NOT LET THE IMPOSTERS KNOW THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED, JUST PM ME

beware of impersonators
allnewbie

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:05:44 PM

It would be a crazy ROI,

If they do have this, why they don't themselves secertly!!! they could make more than selling...

And there is nothing response/reaction from current BAIKAL. Anyway, I will just stay outside and watch!
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:43:36 PM

Will the last one cost 100.000$? Asking for a friend...  Roll Eyes

buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:37:43 PM

This is crypto, so anything is possible Smiley

But I doubt there will be a "last one"

I do apologize to VoskCoin, it was not my intent to single you out, the influx of newbie accounts and mass attacks towards this group buy thread, is pretty astounding.

I'm sorry you were caught in my reply in general.

The DOGE coin remark was 100% not addressed to you personally, and I actually haven't seen your videos, it was a reference to all the newbie and "other" accounts with the same tag line of "I have no dog in this fight", hence the DOGE coin comment Smiley

So to all the people who "have no dog in this fight", who are you fighting?

We aren't fighting anyone, the group buy is almost at a close, and we thank the people who participated, and we look forward to you enjoying this and more products to come.

Thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
VoskCoin

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 07:43:51 PM

This is crypto, so anything is possible Smiley

But I doubt there will be a "last one"

I do apologize to VoskCoin, it was not my intent to single you out, the influx of newbie accounts and mass attacks towards this group buy thread, is pretty astounding.

I'm sorry you were caught in my reply in general.

The DOGE coin remark was 100% not addressed to you personally, and I actually haven't seen your videos, it was a reference to all the newbie and "other" accounts with the same tag line of "I have no dog in this fight", hence the DOGE coin comment Smiley

So to all the people who "have no dog in this fight", who are you fighting?

We aren't fighting anyone, the group buy is almost at a close, and we thank the people who participated, and we look forward to you enjoying this and more products to come.

Thanks!

Thank you, hope this works out for all involved and I'd still like to have this miner sooner or later. . but then again I want to try every miner xD

usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:51:43 PM

Ive been trying to get into this miner for several months.
My issue has been that every time I get close to having enough money the price changes.
It seems that the price is being driven by supply/demand rather than a real cost of goods from the manufacturer.
Im wondering if there are any other re sellers who can offer this product for less than the $9k range?
Has anyone else been in contact with iBelink, or will iBelink be selling these direct as well at some point?
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:15:27 PM

My issue has been that every time I get close to having enough money the price changes.
It seems that the price is being driven by supply/demand rather than a real cost of goods from the manufacturer.
Im wondering if there are any other re sellers who can offer this product for less than the $9k range?
Has anyone else been in contact with iBelink, or will iBelink be selling these direct as well at some point?

1. sorry products have sold out before you could raise capital, these last 10 were never meant to go on sale

2. if you want to wait for ibelinks next batch. then wait.

thanks and ty to all who are participating... i hope you all ROI fast Tongue

beware of impersonators
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:41:24 PM

it's not clear, this thing mine only x11 or the other surrogate X algorithm? if not the a giant still have an edge on this
andy75

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:51:00 PM

get a loan or make partnership to make the 9k
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:17:45 PM

it's not clear, this thing mine only x11 or the other surrogate X algorithm? if not the a giant still have an edge on this

only x11 at this stage

beware of impersonators
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:18:39 PM

get a loan or make partnership to make the 9k
If anyone want's to share one of these, im game. Send me a PM.
It would be hosted at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1709887.msg17132668#msg17132668
Sky_Is_The_Limit

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:01:24 AM

I wish if I can buy all remaining 10 units  Cry but I decide to wait for Baikal's new rocket.
I wish you good luck with your sales.
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:15:13 AM

UNITS STILL AVAILABLE, PM ME

beware of impersonators
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 01:26:24 PM

you have pm  Wink

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 02:30:14 PM

an user called bittawm -  tryed to scam ....... and the real bittawm doesnt answer......... is this thing a real fake?

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: