Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexybit.com- Bitcoin Futures Exchange site. 1x~50x leverage, rich volume  (Read 3023 times)
nexy_jin

Activity: 252
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:44:12 AM

The prize is 15,000 EXC per person and will be paid to the winners’ Nexybit EXC wallet.

That's ~ $3,800 worth per person (as per CMC price). Pretty nice, but maybe too generous, you could split it into 1,000 ($380/person) and advertise the giveaway a bit more, for better effect.

What about the other one, YEED giveaway? Website says snapshot was due on 9th July, but deposit column still says 'waiting'. Is it too late to participate?T

We made a mistake while writing it. It was supposed to say 15,000 EXC total. We apologize for the confusion and have corrected it in the OP.

Also, the YEED giveaway has not yet started. The page was supposed to reflect the change, but in the flurry of opening the new token exchange, it had fallen through the cracks. The YEED giveaway will start at a later date when it becomes unlocked. We will put up a notice when it does. In the meantime, we hope you enjoy our new bounty program which will start soon. We will have more details later.

We thank you for your interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nexy_jin

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:49:57 AM

I just wanted to inform that the buttons on the token trading wallets not working ...  Huh
Only working when i click the text links on the left.

hees a video to show what i mean XD
https://youtu.be/f2-uMMHcrtU

kind regards

The problem may be due to the fact that firefox was used as the browser. As it works with Chrome, we ask you to use that when browsing our site for now. We apologize for the inconvenience.

hmm sorry iam using Linux becourse i love my privacy and iam also using FIREFOX beocure the respect my privacy !!!
Chrome is google shit and fucks off your privacy !! you can not assume that the users will use chrome -.-

regards

Our developers are continuously working on our site so that you may have a better experience. We hope that our site soon will become seemless with other browsers but resources are limited. We ask your understanding till then. Thank you.
nexy_jin

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:13:39 AM

Nexybit, The Hybrid Solution of Cryptocurrency Exchange

CEX or DEX, that is the question!

As an enthusiastic cryptocurrency trader, you may have gone through with both Centralized Exchange(CEX)s and Decentralized Exchange(DEX)s. Which type of exchange do you prefer? What feature on the exchange led to your choice?

If you did not choose the type of exchange according to your principles and you are trading just because the exchange is there, you might have to be willing to take the drawbacks that come with CEX or DEX.

As mentioned in a previous post, CEX and DEX have their pros and cons. As can be seen by its long history, CEX offers the most efficient, fast, and easy trading experience. On the other hand, its security is vulnerable and is difficult for users to control their assets. DEX, based on revolutionary ideas in blockchain, solves CEX’s security issues but does not address cross-chain and speed issues. So if you are a CEX user you will run the risk of hacking problems and if you are a DEX user, you may experience some inconvenience with the DEX UI/UX.

Why must we choose only one? Can’t we enjoy the advantages of both exchanges? Nexybit has come up with an answer to this problem. Nexybit has introduced a hybrid solution that combines the strengths of CEX and DEX.

Nexybit presents a hybrid architecture that utilizes the matching engine from CEX for quick transaction as well as cross-chain trading, while a decentralized P2P transaction strengthens security. This hybrid approach addresses the issue of central server hackings of CEX, low liquidity, and slow transaction speed of DEX.

The 6 key features of Nexybit Hybrid Exchange are:

• Cross-Chain Support: Supports cross-chain transactions on different blockchain coins, enabling active and flexible coin trading.
  • Provides Liquidity: Liquidity integration between CEX and DEX solves DEX ‘s lack of liquidity, enabling customers to trade at the price they want
  • Data Privacy: P2P transactions minimize personal data collection, reducing the risk of information leakage.
  • User Controlled Funds: P2P transactions without a custodian of funds in the middle returns financial control to the individual by eliminating the risk of entrusting funds to the exchange.
  • No Single Point of Attack: Decentralized architecture minimizes the threat of central server hacking risks.

Traders no longer have to give up convenience for security or give up control of funds for liquidity. Nexybit’s hybrid solution will continue to provide the best environment for trading. And this solution will lead to a revolutionary change in the trading style that the blockchain wanted to realize.

If you wish to know what kind of future we can show you, join Nexybit now!

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:52:20 AM

Hi urgent help wanted related to login. I am not able to login my account in exchange as when I am login and giving the 2fa OTP it is giving invalid OTP message and I am not able to login. This problem is from past 36hours

nexy_jin

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

Nexybit starts Super Bounty Program!

Up to 15,700,000 NXY rewards for 7 activities! Real-time transparent disclosure.
  1. Register
  2. Join Telegram
  3. Subscribe NXY Token page
  4. Follow Nexybit Medium
  5. Like Facebook
  6. Follow Twitter
  7. Clear All Missions

Simply participate and get great rewards. Join now!
For more details, visit here > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4743050
nexy_jin

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

Hi urgent help wanted related to login. I am not able to login my account in exchange as when I am login and giving the 2fa OTP it is giving invalid OTP message and I am not able to login. This problem is from past 36hours

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging in.

The most common reasons for invalid OTP messages are:
  1. OTP not entered within time limit
  2. space in between numbers
  3. a bug due to cache files <- this can be resolved by deleting cache files and restarting

Please PM us if this is not the cause. You could also contact us via telegram(nexybit1) for a speedier response. We hope to help you solve this problem as soon as possible.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:16:46 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 09:14:27 AM by hubballi

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging in.

The most common reasons for invalid OTP messages are:
  1. OTP not entered within time limit
  2. space in between numbers
  3. a bug due to cache files <- this can be resolved by deleting cache files and restarting

Please PM us if this is not the cause. You could also contact us via telegram(nexybit1) for a speedier response. We hope to help you solve this problem as soon as possible.

I have followed everything which you are telling but still I am not able to login. Same error message is coming "invalid OTP". Please check the pm I have sent to you.

Edit: problem solved I just gone to settings in google authenticator and cleared the time correction codes and now it is working and I am able to login my account. Thanks for the help.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1563

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

Up to 15,700,000 NXY rewards for 7 activities! Real-time transparent disclosure.
  1. Register
  2. Join Telegram
  4. Follow Nexybit Medium
  5. Like Facebook
  6. Follow Twitter
  7. Clear All Missions

Wait, is the 100 NXY/person Airdrop for signing up and setting up OTP still going? If so, is it independent from bounty campaign? Say someone  registers and sets up OTP - will he get 100 NXY airdrop + 50 NXY for completing 'mission 1'?

Other thing - in your bounty google spreadsheet, in the tab 3: "subscribe to token page" your showing peoples' full email addresses. Is there any way you could hide it?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
nexy_jin

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:16:23 AM

1. Register
  2. Join Telegram
  4. Follow Nexybit Medium
  5. Like Facebook
  6. Follow Twitter
  7. Clear All Missions

Wait, is the 100 NXY/person Airdrop for signing up and setting up OTP still going? If so, is it independent from bounty campaign? Say someone  registers and sets up OTP - will he get 100 NXY airdrop + 50 NXY for completing 'mission 1'?

Other thing - in your bounty google spreadsheet, in the tab 3: "subscribe to token page" your showing peoples' full email addresses. Is there any way you could hide it?

Thank you for your advice concerning the bounty google spreadsheet. We have relayed it to the person in charge of the bounty program.

Also, the 100 NXY airdrop and this bounty are two separate events. Therefore you could get a total of 150 NXY for just completing 'Mission 1'.

We thank you for your interest and hope you enjoy our bounty program with satisfactory results.
nexy_jin

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

Nexybit, About Our Footsteps and Vision

Since Satoshi Nakamoto had released Blockchain and Bitcoin to the world, many blockchain projects and cryptocurrency have appeared, and many exchanges have also opened. But among the many exchanges, Nexybit is a more special exchange. It’s more challenging, innovative, and visionary.

1. Simultaneous Operation of Futures and Spot Exchange

Nexybit launched a futures exchange beta service in April 2018, and launched a spot exchange (token trading) beta service in June 2018. In the cryptocurrency world, an exchange that operates futures and spot exchanges at the same time are not common.

Steve, a CTO and co-founder of Nexybit, felt that cryptocurrency would open up a new paradigm since he watched people around the world trade in bitcoin on his Bitcoin trading site. He saw that the existing legal monetary-based economic system could be applied to the cryptocurrency world in the near future. He thought that it would not be limited to buying and selling coins, but would soon require services such as hedging and managing coins as assets. This is why he started Nexybit as a futures exchange. He hopes Nexybit will become a cryptocurrency asset management platform. The name ‘Nexy’, which derives from ‘Next currency’, is the best expression of his wishes.

2. Hybrid Exchanges Combining CEX and DEX

But Nexybit did not stop there, but went on to try new challenges. Han, CEO and co-founder of Nexybit, was attracted to the decentralization of the blockchain. However, most exchanges were based on a centralized server and simply provided a platform for trading coins. Even though blockchain came up with the idea of solving security and trading trust issues, CEX did not follow blockchain principles and operated conventionally.

Han followed the philosophy of blockchain and tried to solve the UX/UI problem that the existing DEX did not solve. He believed that the combination of DEX’s new technology and the stable CEX operation know-how accumulated by designing Nexybit’s futures and spot exchange would bring great synergy. That’s why the Nexybit team designed a hybrid exchange that combines CEX and DEX. With the development of Nexybit Hybrid exchange, Han wishes to become a decentralized technology provider and a financial contributor in the blockchain world.

3. Publishing Mine-type NXY Tokens

Most token publications are distributed to people through private sale or public sale. People who get this information benefit from tokens, but those who do not get the information are pushed out of those opportunities. Han has been wondering how its profits could be returned equally to all. The result of that is the Nexy Token.

“Get Paid to Trade!”

Nexy Token is an utility token that can be mined and used on Nexybit. It has been designed to provide liquidity to all trading pairs. Nexy tokens, designed in so that blockchain proof-of-work results in bitcoin compensation, are rewarded to users who provide liquidity through trading. Even if a trader does not know the information of a private or public sale, all traders are rewarded with their daily actions.

Nexybit has been trying to create a better world and will continue to work on it. The story of Nexybit begins now. How will blockchain and cryptocurrency change the world? And what role will Nexybit play?

If you wish to know what kind of future we can show you, join Nexybit now!

RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

Guys, something is wrong with your withdrawal fee of Ethereum.
  Network Fee :0.01000000 ETH
That's almost 5$ in fee?! For BTC the fee is 0.00010000 BTC which is equal to about 0.80$, but as far as I remember the transaction fee of BTC is usualy higher than ETH, not the other way around.

Can you look into that and tell me if it's an error or intended please?
nexy_jin

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

Guys, something is wrong with your withdrawal fee of Ethereum.
  Network Fee :0.01000000 ETH
That's almost 5$ in fee?! For BTC the fee is 0.00010000 BTC which is equal to about 0.80$, but as far as I remember the transaction fee of BTC is usualy higher than ETH, not the other way around.

Can you look into that and tell me if it's an error or intended please?

We have looked into your inquiry. While our BTC withdrawal fee has been set extremely low in comparison, the Ethereum withdrawal fee was set equal to other exchanges and therefore not an error. We hope this answers your question.
nexy_jin

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:53:14 AM

Nexybit Airdrop Event Closure Announcement

Dear Nexybit users,
The NXY Airdrop event has ended.
The winners were the first 10,000 members who had signed up for register and OTP verification during the event(6/27~7/31).
The prize is 100 NXY per person and will be paid to the winners' Nexybit NXY wallet in September 2018.
Detailed token payment date will be notified again later.
Winners will receive a winning email at their personal address.
Thank you all for your interest.
In addition, the Super Bounty program is currently in progress. We look forward to your participation.

Nexybit Team.
nexy_jin

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:44:16 AM

Visit to ‘Korea Blockchain Week 2018’

Nexybit Visit to 2018 Korea Blockchain Week

From July 16th to 22nd, Korea Blockchain Week 2018 was held for a week. It was no exaggeration to say that it was a SUPER BLOCKCHAIN WEEK involving numerous ICO teams, investors, media, and participants.

With this event, we came to realize again how fast the blockchain industry is growing and how important Korea is in this industry.

The Nexybit team members participated in the event as much as possible during the busy schedule and were able to communicate with many people.

For those who have not participated, we would like to share some of our experiences with photographs.

2018 Korea Blockchain Week, Hashed Night at Le Meridien
Hashed, Korea’s representative blockchain company!

This day’s event was a private event that only invited people could attend.

On the left is Nexybit CEO Hankyul Park (Han), and the right is Nexybit CTO Daehyun Song (Steve).

2018 Korea Blockchain Week, Hashed Night at Le Meridien
Even though it was a private invite-only event, there were many attendees.

The panel discussion was particularly impressive. There were a lot of Korean attendees as it was a Korean service.

We felt that despite the Korean government’s regulations, new products and services are going to challenge and go beyond the walls of regulation in the future.

2018 Korea Blockchain Week, CoinUs x BRP Private Meetup
Many teams also attended the meetup hosted by CoinUs and BRP.

Excellent blockchain projects from domestic and abroad, crypto funds, exchanges, and related people were invited to participate in exchanging information and network with about 700 participants.

Nexybit was invited because we are located in the same building as BRP and had gotten acquainted among the C-Level.

[Project Introduction]
    1. CoinUs (https://www.coinus.io)

An app wallet that complements the disadvantages of PC-based MyEtherWallet. The world’s first hybrid wallet with HD wallet stability and APP convenience

2. Lucidity (https://lucidity.tech)

A blockchain that solves the absence of transparency in the advertising process. The first place coin among the dozens of coins attended the San Francisco conference (June). The second is a Hashgraph which procured 100 billion dollars .

3. DEx.top (https://dex.top)

The global decentralized exchange market incubated by blockchain market myth, Bitmain (Jihan Wu).

4. Chiliz (https://www.chiliz.io)

Private sale closed at $ 65 million. Esports platform project invested by Binance, FBG, and OKex

5. Pledgecamp (https://pledgecamp.com)

Crowdfunding project involving Randi Zuckerberg, sister of Facebook CEO

6. GameXCoin (https://www.gamexcoin.io)

The game blockchain platform supported by founder of Battlegrounds, the world’s top-ranked game

7. Fleta (http://fleta.io)

Next-generation platform that overcomes the disadvantages of existing platforms such as Ethereum, Qtum, and EOS and greatly improves its merits

8. Infinity (https://www.infinityar.com)

Innovative AR open platform in which Alibaba invested $15 million

9. Platin (https://platin.io)

Israel’s largest crypto fund Alignment (Proof of Location Blockchain)

2018 Korea Blockchain Week, Dinner with Nexybit x Blockchain Comms
We had dinner with Blockchain Comms(Blockchain Communications Worldwide) team during the event week.

Some of the team members were married to Korean women and were residents in Korea. And one of them has a Korean parent and was in charge of research for 4 years in a Korean company called LG.

Thankfully they were interested in the Nexybit service. We moved places and talked with each other more deeply.

And as always, in my experience, Korea’s pork belly is a global №1 barbecue.

2018 Korea Blockchain Week, Foundation X Night Event at Le Meridien
It is the meeting of Foundation X.

On this day we were busy networking and started to feel exhaustion pile on us. However, we made it until the end of the event in order to inform others of our service and meet good ICO teams.

2018 Korea Blockchain Week, iCapital Blockchain Party At The Raum Seoul
The iCapital Blockchain Party was held at the Raum, one of the best venues in Korea. It is famous for holding big events such as receptions, press conferences, weddings, and important people’s events.

This day, networking was the main rather than the panel discussion.

Exterior view of Raum.

It is made up of several floors, but the outside terrace on the third floor gives the impression that we are not in Korea.

The simple finger foods and cheese to eat with wine prepared for us was memorable. Most people did networking with food in one hand.

NEOPLACE CEO Rovert Srong came to talk to me first.

As with any founder, his enthusiasm and passion for his service were high. He also became attracted to the blockchain philosophy and runs his service with the slogan ‘The protocol for marketspace on the blockchain’.

2018 Korea Blockchain Week, D bridge hosted by Blockwater Capital
The Blockwater Capital event was also a private invitation-only event. Some of our team members had to return because they did not receive an invitation.

2018 Korea Blockchain Week, D bridge hosted by Blockwater Capital with Gifto Korean team
Only Han was able to attend, so he worked hard as our CEO. The above picture is taken with Gifto’s Korean team.

2018 Korea Blockchain Week, Gifto Gatsby Party at Walker Hill with Gifto Korean team
I thought that the photo wall was a little small but it was not bad for taking pictures. A lot of people were waiting to take pictures at the photo wall, and the atmosphere was very hot and hip.

2018 Korea Blockchain Week, Women in Blockchain At Google Campus Seoul
This event is ‘Women in Blockchain’ held at the Google Campus. ‘Of Course Men are Welcome Too’ was the subtitle and female CEOs of the blockchain led the panel discussions.

Among the various ties I met on this day, I had met good people and we decided to have drinks in August in Itaewon, which is a hot spot.

Nerding out!

2018 Korea Blockchain Week, 3am in the morning with traders, vc, and blockchain projects from around the world
I do not really remember this day because I was networking and drinking until dawn.

So let’s pass the explanation :p

2018 Korea Blockchain Week, BLOCKCHAIN PARTNERS SUMMIT 2018 at Walkerhill Hotel Seoul
Finally, the long-awaited ‘BLOCKCHAIN PARTNERS SUMMIT 2018’. The two-day event at the Walkerhill Hotel received an admission fee of $ 350 per person.

2018 Korea Blockchain Week, BLOCKCHAIN PARTNERS SUMMIT 2018 at Walkerhill Hotel Seoul
Hycon and Tron are introduced as main speakers. In addition, familiar teams are noticeable.

On the first day, we arrived early and took the seats in the front. It was a two-day event, so there was a lot of empty tables at the beginning, but it soon became full.

About 1,500 people attended this event that day. Considering the size of the event and the hotel’s venue rental fee, the entrance fee of $350 per person is not that expensive.

Simultaneous interpreters were provided in three languages, Korean, Chinese and English at each table, and the interpretation was very smooth. It was very helpful especially for me as I can’t speak Chinese.

PUNDI CEO’s speech

The picture above is Paul Williams, Hycon’s Project Manager. He and I hold the same position in our respective companies so it was easy to talk with him. He seemed quite satisfied with his life in Korea.

The portable fan that IOST distributed as a promotional item was very practical. The summer weather in Korea has suddenly become hot this year, so the highest daytime temperature in Seoul has reached 40 degrees Celsius. This is probably hotter than Bangkok in Thailand. (I was later told that the weather is extremely hot all over the world.)

I personally liked Bitcoin.com’s promotional items. While many teams had promotional items to bring people to their booths, Bitcoin.com let people download their application and finish the deposit test. As a reward they gave the gifts above such as T-shirts, but they were out early.

Steve, CTO of Nexybit, is quite tired of Korea Blockchain Week and the two-day ‘BLOCKCHAIN PARTNERS SUMMIT 2018’ event.

I can understand him being tired… I’m tired too …

We were able to get a chance to meet passionate services and various people through this Korea Blockchain Week event. Though we had a grueling schedule and could sleep only three hours a day, Korea Blockchain Week 2018 was definitely worth it.

When have market players, including investors from all over the world, ever voluntarily gathered in Seoul, Korea to discuss about the future and business in Korea’s industrial history before?

A story of people who want to meet a better world,

People who want to make better services.

We have come to realize once again that the blockchain is just the beginning and that our services will also work for the future.

A thought came to me suddenly.

The beginning of this industry will be a great turning point in human history.

And the exchanges in the blockchain industry will be the gateway connecting the real world and the digital world.

Nexybit hopes for such a future and is ready for the next stage.

Nexybit, the Hybrid Decentralized Exchange.
nexy_jin

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

EXC Draw Lots Reward Paid
Dear Nexybit users.

The Eximchain(EXC) Draw Lots Event that ended July 9th has been paid.
The reward is 150 EXC per person and was paid to the winner's Nexybit EXC wallet.
If you did not receive the reward or have any questions, please contact support@nexybit.com

Thank you.
nexy_jin

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

Nexybit Trading Design is REBORN!

Nexybit Trading Design is REBORN!

Nexybit Trading Design is REBORN! Try the new trading design right now!

You’ve been waiting a long time, Nexybit users!

Nexybit has finally redesigned the trading screen. Don’t you wonder what has changed? We’d like to Introduce Nexybit Trading Screen 2.0!

1. Color

The most distinctive change of Nexybit Design 2.0 is definitely the color!

The main color chosen was a toned down forest green color, which matches well with the key colors of Nexybit and also does not make users feel tired after a long period of trading.
The point colors, red and mint are an important point that keeps the design from getting dull while matching the background color and tone. These colors are also the point colors for token trading’s ‘buy’ and ‘sell’ and futures trading’s ‘long’ and ‘short’, which adds assurance to the trading flow and keeps users from becoming confused.

Can you see how much easier it is to distinguish between Long and Short than before?

2. UI/UX
The most important thing of trading design is to consider ‘User Experience (UX)’ rather than creating a beautiful design. The most important thing for a UX designer is to make the user flow fast, accurate, understandable, and predictable so that it is optimized for trading. Nexybit New design 2.0 was designed with UX in mind, from screen configuration to detail.

1) Screen
To focus on only trading, the color tone of top menu bar is adjusted to match the concept, and the footer has been eliminated boldly. All menus are adjusted to full screen at any resolution.

2) Dashboard
The dashboard for coin market has been added to the left side of the screen. You can view the trading status by market or pair, and you can also quickly find the coin market you want by searching.

3) Order
Easily adjust quantity or leverage with the slider. Buttons are also sized up to make it easier to click. And when you trade futures, you can use the ‘learning mode’ to apply easy language and tooltips to get a detailed description of the term. The Long and Sell buttons allow you to preview the Liquidation price, allowing you to preview the risk before ordering.

4) Order Book
OHLC(Open, High, Low, Close price) from the past 24 hours has been added to the order book. Now it will be easier to make an accurate judgement with more information. The number of orders displayed on the order book has increased from 15 to 50. You will be able to make more informed decisions by viewing various price points.

5) Order Summary
The design of the order summary is clearer! Color and design make it easy to distinguish each order. Actions such as closing an order and inputting price/quantity are designed to be clickable and adjustable.

How is it? Don’t you want to meet the Nexybit new design soon? Join trading and enjoy the new design right now!

And feedback on the new design is always welcome. What matters to us is the user’s valuable experience and opinion.
nexy_jin

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:37:57 AM

Olaf, Nexybit UX Designer Interview

Nexybit Trading Design was reborn!

How do you like the new design?

Based on research and many discussions, we all worked hard as a team to come up with the final decision for this new design in order to provide more optimized environment for users. We hope the new design will let users have more friendly trading experience. (If you want to see the new design, visit  here
!)

Today’s post is an interview with Nexybit’s UX(User Experience) Designer Olaf celebrating Nexybit’s design update.

Q. Hello Olaf! At last, the new design has been updated, how do you feel?
A. It has just started and there is still a long way to go. From now on, we need to put the most effort on monitoring how users behave and react, and constantly & quickly upgrade the environment to enable users to achieve their goals in the easiest and quickest way.

Q. You are a passionate designer! And humble as well. But I think you are probably proud of your design. Can you briefly explain what UX is for those who are unfamiliar with UX design?
A. UX (user experience) is all about how users experience the product. It encompasses all aspects of the end-user’s interaction with the product, service, and even with the company. It can be an app, web, or a physical product. And so, UX Design is the process of creating the product (or service) environment to provide the most optimized and meaningful experience to users. This requires to design the entire process of acquiring and integrating the product with the user at every touch point along their entire journey.

Q. When I heard the term ‘design’, I thought only the visual aesthetics, but the UX designer puts a higher priority on the functional side rather than visual.
A. A ‘simple and beautiful’ visual does not provide simple and optimized experience in terms of usability. If we change what users are already familiar with just to improve the visual look and feel by ignoring the usability elements, users can get confused and leave the platform. For an environment where many functions are required such as stocks or cryptocurrency platform, sometimes complex elements can provide easier usability for users. That does not mean complexity is good. What’s important is that UI/UX aspects should be consistent and clear.

Olaf Working

Q. You’ve said the aesthetic is not the most important element for UX Design, but still the new design looks very pretty in my eyes. I’m also curious about the functional changes of this design. What did you do first to improve UX?
A. Everything about UX starts with defining every aspect of users. I plan out the UX process (Define > Analysis > Build Strategy > Design > Implement) to identify the users’ pain points and difficulties, and transform them into goals and solutions. By engaging with them at their touch points along the entire journey, understanding users’ wants, needs, and behavior is very important to come up with the right solutions.

So, the first thing I did was to understand our service and define the main target users through FGI(Focus Group Interview). Through this process, the UX improvement direction can be set.

For example, our service is not yet familiar with many people especially for trading pages. ‘Easy to learn and use’ is one of the most important aspect for users to adapt for using our service, and so I applied the ‘learning mode’ to provide an appropriate solution for difficult terminologies.

In addition, because every single action is important in an exchange platform, it is important for users to able to predict and recognize what comes next along with their action, and prevent users from being confused. Providing clear and easy UI elements was also important to improve users’ understanding and recognition.

Learning mode for unfamiliar concepts

Q. What was the focus of this trade screen design?
A. The initial design environment(Design 1.0) was temporarily built by developers, and so there were too many things to improve. Among these many problems, firstly, I decided to focus on eliminating obstacles that blocks the user flow. I did the UX evaluation with the Nexybit team, and the biggest obstacles to Design 1.0 were about using difficult terminologies, lack of providing necessary information, lack of visual clarity, and inconsistencies with users’ mental model.

So in this design I focused on improving the elements that are different from what users expect. Many comments and analysis processes were needed to eliminate obstacles and improve the menu structure that confused users. In addition, for the identity of Nexybit, I chose the key colors and tried to give unity to the futures and token trading screen.

Q. It’s more analytical than I thought. You seem more like a data analyst rather than an artist.
A. The value of UX becomes much higher when the UX designer starts communication based on the quantitative metrics that understand the company and service needs. UX designer should be able to verify the validity of the project with the data, and re-verify it with the data again.

To me as a UX designer, the user is king. Regardless of what other people say, or even the boss’s order, a UX designer should unconditionally concentrate on what the user wants from their point of view, and minimize users’ pain points by creating the easiest and quickest environment for them to achieve their goal.

I’m Olaf and I like warm hugs!

Q. This wonderful design was born through such a process. Now, I want to know about you, Olaf. The name Olaf reminds me of something, did you name yourself?
A. No, my colleague gave me this name. I guess, maybe she’s a big fan of ‘something’.

Q. And she might have thought of you as a snowman who likes a warm hug. Anyway, how was your life as a designer?
A. I was originally a multi-media designer, and have designed various projects such as web, print, motion, ads etc. Then about 5 years ago, I changed my career path to UX consulting and planning for digital services, and built up various UI/UX know-how and methodologies from the user’s perspective.

Q. Why did you change careers to UX consulting and become a UX designer?
A. I wanted to overcome the barriers what I felt lacking as a general designer. As a designer, when I just followed the direction that the client wanted, I eventually ended up with satisfying the client’s personal taste rather than what a user really wants and needs. With the full knowledge and know-how as a UX expert, I was able to solve these issues by logically explaining and leading the client into the right direction.

Olaf with two-handed massage Tongue

Q. What was the most difficult in improving UX?
A. Even though there were many UX problems that need to be improved, I had to concentrate on new functions, screen and marketing. Because the Nexybit service is currently in its early stages, the priority was to apply development factors and set service positioning and directionality. Once the initial environment stabilizes, I want to focus on improving UX.

Q. I’m already looking forward to your next design. On the contrary, when do you feel most rewarded?
A. I get thrilled when I find the right pain points users are facing. The best part is just to decide which solution to apply to best satisfy the user. Because every problem comes with a solution.

Q. As an experienced UX designer, can you give advice to the beginner of UX about when to use which UX method?
A.  For building out UX strategies, using the right UX methods can answer a wide range of questions. While it’s not realistic to use the full set of methods on a given project, nearly all projects would benefit from multiple research methods and from combining insights. Unfortunately some companies(or teams) can only use one or two methods due to lack of experience/skill or resource issues, and so it can be useful to understand when to use which method.

In my case, I usually initiate with basic market research(desk research), Heuristic Evaluation, FGI, In-depth Interview, and create a Customer Journey map to gather insights and identity the pain point. I also create a User Scenario to make the user story, and draw the UX value modeling. When it’s possible with resource, a Usability Test can be extremely useful for removing flaws and getting real user reactions and feedback more precisely.

Q. It was the perfect answer as a UX designer to the end. Thank you for your interview, Olaf.
A. It’s my pleasure. And I always welcome any feedback on the new design at any time.

It was an interview with Nexybit UX Designer Olaf. If you are curious about Olaf’s new design, visit Nexybit now!
nexy_jin

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:47:17 AM

Nexybit on Coinhills!

You can now find Nexybit on Coinhills!
Check the market pairs, base currencies and 24 hours volume here!
nexy_jin

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

Nexybit supports Chinese!

Welcome to Nexybit, Chinese users!
Nexybit now supports Chinese.
You can select different languages on the top right corner.
Thank you for your support, and enjoy Nexybit!

欢迎各位中国用户来到Nexybit数字货币交易平台!
Nexybit交易平台从现在开始支持中文了。
您可以在网站的右上角处选择使用简体中文。
感谢您的支持,感谢您的一路相伴。
nexy_jin

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

ZRX Listing Announcement

Dear Nexybit users,

0x(ZRX) is now available on Nexybit.
ZRX is listed on BTC and ETH markets.

0x(ZRX)
Market pair : ZRX/BTC, ZRX/ETH
Whitepaper : https://0xproject.com/pdfs/0x_white_paper.pdf

In addition, Nexybit Super Bounty program is currently underway.
Complete 7 missions and take NXY tokens!
Nexybit Super Bounty Program>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: