Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:54:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin wallet transaction pending about a week what is next step If it fails  (Read 636 times)
niisarearning (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:10:31 AM

I got some payment to my wallet its been pending for a week . What i have to do if it fails the transaction . Why it is happening more than a week .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:15:42 AM

Currently, transaction confirmation time of BTC is quite long compared to before, but usually takes about 3 days (the slowest). I have not had any transactions pending up to 7 days! It may be because the transfer fee is too low and the transaction is small.
Can you let people know your transaction?
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:19:14 AM

fee too small. currently, I use 50k sat for a fee and my experience was never more than 1 week. even when more than 3 days is usually the funds will be returned.
ifinta

Activity: 732
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:55:57 AM

I got some payment to my wallet its been pending for a week . What i have to do if it fails the transaction . Why it is happening more than a week .

You can use CPFP (with i.e. mycellium wallet) to extend the fee..

niisarearning (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:43:48 AM

Currently, transaction confirmation time of BTC is quite long compared to before, but usually takes about 3 days (the slowest). I have not had any transactions pending up to 7 days! It may be because the transfer fee is too low and the transaction is small.
Can you let people know your transaction?
Its about 10000 sathoshi and again one more 6000 sathoshi i know its very small ammount but about a week still pending so i have posted here
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 11:30:48 AM

I got some payment to my wallet its been pending for a week .
The number one reason of that is you include a small fee on that transaction so the miner dont recognize it.

What i have to do if it fails the transaction .
You can pushed your transaction by using the viabtc transaction acceleration tool : https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ but theirs a limitation.
niisarearning (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:43:39 AM

You can pushed your transaction by using the viabtc transaction acceleration tool : https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ but theirs a limitation.
[/quote]
I dint understand you mean i can able to push using viabtc any how thanks for your reply it really helps
dihari

Merit: 525

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:50:10 AM

I have experienced it too, it takes almost a week for my transaction to confirm. I know it's all about the block size and miners fee. For block size I can understand it, but to add more fee to get my transaction faster is nonsense for me. If the fee is almost same like using PayPal, it's not good anymore for bitcoin.

P.s. : your topic is not about altcoins, maybe you can move this thread to the right place.

niisarearning (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:56:16 AM

I have experienced it too, it takes almost a week for my transaction to confirm. I know it's all about the block size and miners fee. For block size I can understand it, but to add more fee to get my transaction faster is nonsense for me. If the fee is almost same like using PayPal, it's not good anymore for bitcoin.

P.s. : your topic is not about altcoins, maybe you can move this thread to the right place.
Yes its my mistake in bitcointalk home page  i created the topic but it took the topic to altcoin how i can move this to right place
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 12:02:25 PM

I dint understand you mean i can able to push using viabtc
Yes , you just like requesting to include your transaction  on their next block to get a confirmation.
any how thanks for your reply it really helps
Your welcome  Smiley

how i can move this to right place
You can see a move topic link in the bottom of this page.
realbigs21024

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:07:08 PM

You can also try https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ it works very well I had the same issues a few times if ot says something like full and won't do transaction I have also learned that the best time to do it is on the hour, I guess that is what time it reatarts. It works and works great saved my but a few time. You can thank me later my #BTC addy is in my profile lol kidding but you will be happy to use this and I am very suprised not more people know of this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: