Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS GPU server cases  (Read 5296 times)
FlexDesign (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

The best miners in Europe !! Cheesy
We accept cryptocurrency !!!
Order your case now !!
www.flexdesign.lv
FlexDesign (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:52:58 AM

Autumn sale !!

get 20% discount if you buy with crypto and get 30% off if you pay for shipping with cash
Shipping to Germany is around 45€ for 2 cases in one box.

Have lots of cases in stock. 3-4 days delivery.
Stedre

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

Nice contact before buying and very nice cases.

Nevertheless, I can not recommend this provider.

I ordered two cases to Germany to build miners and resell. Both cases arrived damaged, so they are no longer available for resale. Screws were knocked off, handles on the front hung only on one screw and were bent heavily. But above all, there was only a thin foil between the two cases and presumably through the parts of the srews both cases were scratched at several points. Everything was covered with pictures.

And all that was offered after repeated contact, was to send "a few screws and rivets"... Until no further answer came...

Conclusion: EUR 415, - written off...
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

Nice contact before buying and very nice cases.

Nevertheless, I can not recommend this provider.

I ordered two cases to Germany to build miners and resell. Both cases arrived damaged, so they are no longer available for resale. Screws were knocked off, handles on the front hung only on one screw and were bent heavily. But above all, there was only a thin foil between the two cases and presumably through the parts of the srews both cases were scratched at several points. Everything was covered with pictures.

And all that was offered after repeated contact, was to send "a few screws and rivets"... Until no further answer came...

Conclusion: EUR 415, - written off...

Sad to hear they still don't package the cases properly. I had the same issue, cases arrived scratched and bent though it was fine for me as I bent it back and didn't mind the scratches. These were much cheaper than other solutions at the time.

These things are way too heavy to be packaged only in a couple layer of foil.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: