Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] THERESAMAYCOIN [MAY]|💠Crypto Currency💠| DIGITAL ASSET  (Read 53266 times)
hugabase (OP)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:54:50 AM

Update block 62002 - 102001 / rewards 200 $may per block

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zulufourm1ke

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:38:03 PM

Looks like a promising coin. With the block reward into picture, I think it will be a win-win situation for everyone. With time the coin value will increase and looking at the pace, this doesn't seem to be a difficult thing.

Going to get some coins and support the project.

Have a nice day.

What kind of Magic miner are they using? I have consistently been pumping over 50TH for months and as soon as it goes to 200 reward my miners become worthless?

What miner is MXCB7wUWHGP66VFUPEMNZafHfpjjWqnB2i Using?

That's iSpace Mutlipool. Mining the highest paying sha256 coin. Currently hashing at 46THs on the eMark.
If you just want to mine MAY coin, use http://maypool.uk , that's is dedicated to MAY coin only.

Donate: MTyYuxqZd6mGxQ3ezPDfAsyhR5Np9kRTL2 [MAY]
zulufourm1ke

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:53:17 PM

Double rewards in action: 200May per block PoW & PoS !

Yeah and so far I have already earned 2x 200 blocks from staking as that is all I am doing with MAY. I hope to earn more stakes throughout the day and night as now my stack and other people staking MAY will start to grow fast. I will also keep buying more MAY from exchanges to increase my staking weight as this will surely start to increase more now that we earn 200 coins per block.

I am 8th on the rich list and still waiting for my stakes.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/may/address.dws?MAKPB6PDbioBxSkAoKpb5SFfcGFMLbtu8Z.htm
I see you staking rate has increased. Is the problem sorted?

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:43:11 PM

After a few days of stability, when the $ 200 prize premium increased, the MAY currency price grew rapidly, but much more volumes grew much more important.
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:34:28 AM

$200 per block is coming!  Wink
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:40:35 PM

$200 per block is coming!  Wink

That would simply be Awesome! if that happens. I'm loving the 200 coin block rewards as my stack is growing a lot faster now as I don't sell any of my stakes I earn just yet, maybe sometime in the future I'll start to sell 30% of what I earn in stakes each week like I do with a couple other staking coins. That way I continue to grow my stack and be able to take some money at the same time.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:58:29 PM

Will someone enlighten me? Wallet ID: MLfxMgePeAMfaAAQwTwYnaNWjEqry7fHFC

I have had the hardest time trying to decipher who this wallet belongs to, through the blockchain. Seems to be a new wallet and not listed at any of the pools that are still working from the list. I am hashing at 50TH+ for 2 days and seeing about 80% POS blocks vs POW blocks. Just as soon as I give up and go mining elsewhere the wallet above captures the majority of blocks. It cannot be a coincidence since I have sworn off mining MAY at least 5 times since the 200 block rewards started and the new wallet comes in and can grab most blocks just as soon as I leave. Very strange happenings here. Even with the big dogs gone (hashing over 600TH) I am getting 10% of what I was mining before the reward changeover. I want to mine this coin but I have to pay for the monthly equipment hosting fees - What am I doing wrong here? I appreciate the help and the great community.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
zulufourm1ke

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:23:19 PM

I have had the hardest time trying to decipher who this wallet belongs to, through the blockchain. Seems to be a new wallet and not listed at any of the pools that are still working from the list. I am hashing at 50TH+ for 2 days and seeing about 80% POS blocks vs POW blocks. Just as soon as I give up and go mining elsewhere the wallet above captures the majority of blocks. It cannot be a coincidence since I have sworn off mining MAY at least 5 times since the 200 block rewards started and the new wallet comes in and can grab most blocks just as soon as I leave. Very strange happenings here. Even with the big dogs gone (hashing over 600TH) I am getting 10% of what I was mining before the reward changeover. I want to mine this coin but I have to pay for the monthly equipment hosting fees - What am I doing wrong here? I appreciate the help and the great community.

When you look at the extraction graph and it's outputs https://chainz.cryptoid.info/may/address.dws?MLfxMgePeAMfaAAQwTwYnaNWjEqry7fHFC.htm it look's to me, this is a switching multi-pool, with and throwing a lot of hashing power behind it! As it has only one address and pushing to many outputs (view the transactions greater than 6-8 hours) and switching over to mine MAY when price is greater increases.

Who? Clearly don't know! But at least MTyY...  (MayPool.UK) is still in there fighting!

What is challenging is the difficulty...fluctuating from 4M - 25M, winner takes all!

cd74reg

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:10:45 PM

When you look at the extraction graph and it's outputs https://chainz.cryptoid.info/may/address.dws?MLfxMgePeAMfaAAQwTwYnaNWjEqry7fHFC.htm it look's to me, this is a switching multi-pool, with and throwing a lot of hashing power behind it! As it has only one address and pushing to many outputs (view the transactions greater than 6-8 hours) and switching over to mine MAY when price is greater increases.

Who? Clearly don't know! But at least MTyY...  (MayPool.UK) is still in there fighting!

What is challenging is the difficulty...fluctuating from 4M - 25M, winner takes all!

Thanks for the information. I was using zpool exclusively when I first started mining MAY but they dropped the coin and I didn't even realize it. What other public multipools are out there for MAY? Seems like only a couple of pools from the list are working now. I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:04:27 PM

Worse than George Bush over here. Got me again! Been mining for 30 minutes and guess what, as soon as I started MLfxMgePeAMfaAAQwTwYnaNWjEqry7fHFC gets a huge windfall of several blocks in a row. Same pattern each time. I thrown in 50TH and MLfxMgePeAMfaAAQwTwYnaNWjEqry7fHFC gets rewarded. Back to BTC for good I think.

If the pattern follows through, Maypool.uk should get a block just after I change stratum servers - give me 5 minutes to reset and I will be able to test my theory one last time.

Sorry, that this no longer works for me. Later guys and good luck.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:58:34 AM

Worse than George Bush over here. Got me again! Been mining for 30 minutes and guess what, as soon as I started MLfxMgePeAMfaAAQwTwYnaNWjEqry7fHFC gets a huge windfall of several blocks in a row. Same pattern each time. I thrown in 50TH and MLfxMgePeAMfaAAQwTwYnaNWjEqry7fHFC gets rewarded. Back to BTC for good I think.

If the pattern follows through, Maypool.uk should get a block just after I change stratum servers - give me 5 minutes to reset and I will be able to test my theory one last time.

I'm sorry that this is happening to you. I don't much about mining as I'm more interested in staking. But from the staking I have noticed that when the reward went up to 200 at first I was only getting 1 to 2 stakes per day where as before I was averaging 5 to 6 stakes so (blocks). It has now started to go back as it was before staking 5 to 6 blocks per day. But not sure with the mining aspect of it, I hope that it works out for you as it will be sad to see someone leave the community. Maybe the dev can look into it for you?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bloomer

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:39:39 AM

ive been mining on maypool.uk for awhile now. has been more consistent for me on average. and i can always tell when ispace has been flooded with the extra th's as the block rewards seem to hang for 30min at a time due to difficulty skyrocketing. as for staking ive noticed it has slowed a little for me but i figured it was just down to more people staking may in wallets now instead of sitting in sell orders.
im probably wrong though
PosAltcoinsClub

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:05:10 AM

I'm sorry that this is happening to you. I don't much about mining as I'm more interested in staking. But from the staking I have noticed that when the reward went up to 200 at first I was only getting 1 to 2 stakes per day where as before I was averaging 5 to 6 stakes so (blocks). It has now started to go back as it was before staking 5 to 6 blocks per day. But not sure with the mining aspect of it, I hope that it works out for you as it will be sad to see someone leave the community. Maybe the dev can look into it for you?

the last few days were really dry in terms of finding staking blocks. hope this situation will not last for long.

★☆★☆★ Check this out : █ █ GET SOME DOLLARS $$$ █ █ ★☆★☆★ usa only ! ★☆★☆★
jcksteve

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:55:15 PM

this is awesome guys!!! good ---- good ------ very good!
bloomer

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:51:48 PM

would be even better if mgdman36 would stop sending the difficulty though the roof... hope they move on another coin sooner rather than later.
PosAltcoinsClub

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 06:44:11 AM

would be even better if mgdman36 would stop sending the difficulty though the roof... hope they move on another coin sooner rather than later.

there are always ups and downs, still i think that maycoin have a bright future  Cheesy

zulufourm1ke

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 02:21:21 PM

ive been mining on maypool.uk for awhile now. has been more consistent for me on average. and i can always tell when ispace has been flooded with the extra th's as the block rewards seem to hang for 30min at a time due to difficulty skyrocketing. as for staking ive noticed it has slowed a little for me but i figured it was just down to more people staking may in wallets now instead of sitting in sell orders.
im probably wrong though

Totally agree, staking has become more competitive, I'm down to expecting reward every 26 minutes from 23 minutes, since the block reward update, but the amount of MAY per day has increased.

As I think of it like this:
Last month I had £10 and shared it with my 10 friends - (£1.00 each).
Next month I'll have £20 to share with my 15 new friends - (£1.33 each).
By next year, I'll have £50 to share with 30 friends - (£1.66 each).
As i want to increase my share and friends, which equals a strong community.

So as the peers increase, it means more investors are buying from the miners, and taking advantage of PoS mining.

So in relation to the set increase in rewards, it's a winner, as it will in "my own opinion" continue build a community and continue to expand.
I know it will never be Bitcoin, but I believe MAY will become a respected alt-coin.

The wallet is working perfectly, with great speed and without issue, working on all 3 platforms (Win, Linux and Mac).
The founder has not sold out and done-a-runner, unlike other projects, as the premine is still in their wallet https://chainz.cryptoid.info/may/#!rich

And therefore, I will continue to support this coin. What MAY has achieved in 6 months is truely fantastic.

As for the development, a new wallet release is planned for Nov 17, to include pnSeeds to improve the blockchain connectivity. If anyone has a suggestion for additional improvements in functionality, please let me know, in as much detail as you can and why.

..and thanks for supporting MayPool.UK   
I understand that many miners use multipools to mine the most profitable coin, however MayPool.UK is purely dedicated to TheresaMay coin, so if you want great rewards, and help compete against the big multipools, come and join us.

Z4M 

jcksteve

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:09:12 AM

im probably wrong though

Totally agree, staking has become more competitive, I'm down to expecting reward every 26 minutes from 23 minutes, since the block reward update, but the amount of MAY per day has increased.

So as the peers increase, it means more investors are buying from the miners, and taking advantage of PoS mining.

So in relation to the set increase in rewards, it's a winner, as it will in "my own opinion" continue build a community and continue to expand.
I know it will never be Bitcoin, but I believe MAY will become a respected alt-coin.

The wallet is working perfectly, with great speed and without issue, working on all 3 platforms (Win, Linux and Mac).
The founder has not sold out and done-a-runner, unlike other projects, as the premine is still in their wallet https://chainz.cryptoid.info/may/#!rich

And therefore, I will continue to support this coin. What MAY has achieved in 6 months is truely fantastic.

As for the development, a new wallet release is planned for Nov 17, to include pnSeeds to improve the blockchain connectivity. If anyone has a suggestion for additional improvements in functionality, please let me know, in as much detail as you can and why.

I understand that many miners use multipools to mine the most profitable coin, however MayPool.UK is purely dedicated to TheresaMay coin, so if you want great rewards, and help compete against the big multipools, come and join us.

Z4M 

+1 good, more support for theremayacoin is very good for future of theresamaycoin! this system SHA 256 POS/POW is good work!
PosAltcoinsClub

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 07:05:12 AM

im probably wrong though

Z4M 

+1 good, more support for theremayacoin is very good for future of theresamaycoin! this system SHA 256 POS/POW is good work!

the power of pos coins is when people hold the coins in the wallet, it control the inflation for the long run. we also need to be present in more exchange sites.

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:57:37 PM

the last few days were really dry in terms of finding staking blocks. hope this situation will not last for long.

Yes it has been getting harder to stake MAY now. I was getting 5 to 7 stakes daily but in the last 2 days I was lucky to earn even 1 stake a day, yesterday I got no stakes and the expected time was always showing 5 hours but ended up earning no stakes. Maybe people mining are earning all the blocks now which makes it harder for people who are just staking like myself. I think MAY is a great coin and will continue to grow into the future, I just hope I can continue to earn regular stakes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: