Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] THERESAMAYCOIN [MAY]|💠Crypto Currency💠| DIGITAL ASSET  (Read 53264 times)
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:33:30 PM

I'd say let Yobit lose the exchange if you do not want to lose or stay locked in your coins.
Bittrex Exchange is blocking unverified customers' accounts; this is a tough procedure but above all without any prior notice, but shortly all exchanges will oblige their customers to check KYC.
Until there is true decentralized exchanges, all "old" exchanges will make good and bad weather.

By coin MAY this is just a good opportunity to buy other low price coins and put them in our pile, or buy it if you have not done it yet.
After the two fork bitcoin MAY at 500 in three months

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:34:16 AM

I'd say let Yobit lose the exchange if you do not want to lose or stay locked in your coins.
Bittrex Exchange is blocking unverified customers' accounts; this is a tough procedure but above all without any prior notice, but shortly all exchanges will oblige their customers to check KYC.
Until there is true decentralized exchanges, all "old" exchanges will make good and bad weather.

By coin MAY this is just a good opportunity to buy other low price coins and put them in our pile, or buy it if you have not done it yet.

not 500 sats but 50000 sats !!  Cool
PosAltcoinsClub

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:39:40 AM

the future of may coins looks great! the future of crypto exchange looks really vogue.
never hold your coins at an exchange for a long time! this is why staking is the best and securest way to earn crypto because you have control on the private keys.

★☆★☆★ Check this out : █ █ GET SOME DOLLARS $$$ █ █ ★☆★☆★ usa only ! ★☆★☆★
longasleep

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:36:47 PM

any pool yet with at least 70k difficulty ? ^^ really interested in 1

High Diff [76,800]: stratum+tcp://maypool.uk:3334 -u {YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS} -p 123   any good?

seems they upped the limit of diff to 275k this morning ^^
hopefully somebody will make that =D.
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:10:26 AM

I think that there may be one last flush in MAY before things return to normal. Once BTC corrects some over the next 24 hours, there could be some big MAY sellers looking to buy the fork. I sold some MAY last week and luckily I got 110 for it. I saw it was in the 90s most of the day and 100 just a few minutes ago. Watching.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
longasleep

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:45:47 PM

btc deposit/withdraw is atm locked on yobit.
the price is virtually low because people cant deposit btc to buy.
be aware that price will move again after the locking of btc accounts gets lifted.
PosAltcoinsClub

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:56:55 AM

btc deposit/withdraw is atm locked on yobit.
the price is virtually low because people cant deposit btc to buy.
be aware that price will move again after the locking of btc accounts gets lifted.

this is why we need maycoin on other exchanges as well. coinexchange is nice but has low volume.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:33:09 AM

Just loaded up on some more May with some profits I made on XIOS. Its getting harder to stake MAY now so it was time to pick up some more so I can keep up with the staking difficulty. I also think we need MAY listed on other exchanges, maybe coinsmarkets or Nova might be good as Cryptopia is wat to expensive right now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cd74reg

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:18:35 PM

Just loaded up on some more May with some profits I made on XIOS. Its getting harder to stake MAY now so it was time to pick up some more so I can keep up with the staking difficulty. I also think we need MAY listed on other exchanges, maybe coinsmarkets or Nova might be good as Cryptopia is wat to expensive right now.

So it was you front-running me over at Yobit!! Good time to buy - I have been trying to accumulate some coins at this low price but it is proving hard to do without running it back up to 200 sats.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:31:58 PM

So it was you front-running me over at Yobit!! Good time to buy - I have been trying to accumulate some coins at this low price but it is proving hard to do without running it back up to 200 sats.

Just happened again!! I had my 125 bid sitting there for hours and now someone jumped me with a 96,000 bid at 127 sats. Maybe I should just buy what I can up to 200. Crazy how light the bids and offers are between here and 200.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
PosAltcoinsClub

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:05:16 AM

Just happened again!! I had my 125 bid sitting there for hours and now someone jumped me with a 96,000 bid at 127 sats. Maybe I should just buy what I can up to 200. Crazy how light the bids and offers are between here and 200.

get them while they are still cheap, once reward will increased many people will want to buy more, and staking difficulty is always growing.

zulufourm1ke

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 05:53:23 PM

Many buyers this weekend...just not enough sellers! STaking is becoming popular!  Great news!

60K 4 sale just been listed at 150sats!   

Donate: MTyYuxqZd6mGxQ3ezPDfAsyhR5Np9kRTL2 [MAY]
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:53:50 PM

Not me mate, I was just buying all the way up to 175 sats. I just want the coins so I can start staking as it could take days/weeks before your buy order is filled and in that time you could of been earning stakes. So I just buy what I can now as it is getting hard to get buy orders filled nowdays as people are holding their MAY wanting to stake. Its going to be crazy once we reach the next block reward lol and as we work our way up to the higher block rewards I can see MAY really starting to explode as people will want to stake/mine for those higher block rewards.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cd74reg

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:17:32 AM

Many buyers this weekend...just not enough sellers! STaking is becoming popular!  Great news!

I was buying at 125 but if they took that 60k order down to 130 I would scoop it up!

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:53:20 AM

I was buying at 125 but if they took that 60k order down to 130 I would scoop it up!

Well scratch that buy - I got some XIOS instead for a bounce play. I will come back to this one in a few weeks after the next BTC fork is over. Good luck guys.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
jcksteve

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:19:18 PM

What's so different about this coin than any others?

SHA256 and fairness POS/POW system!!! next month Theresamaycoin will BOOOOMMMMMMM!!! Cool
jcksteve

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:25:08 PM

Many buyers this weekend...just not enough sellers! STaking is becoming popular!  Great news!

That's true!!!! Proof of Stake/POS becoming popular!! and someday we can use our mobile wallet to run POS theresamaycoin Smiley
cd74reg

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

I appreciate that a few are trying hard to get the price back up but I personally do not think it is ready to move up yet. Still  blocks of quick sells at the 150-160 sats level. Also, if you plan to "manipulate" the price up now you need some BTC to back it. You need BTC to fill in the bid gaps on the way up with size (min 4k). I could sell off 30k right now and have it back down at yesterday's low. For newbies, it is not the current bid price but the conviction on the entire buy side - there is none showing right now. Yes, I do have a bias for lower prices because I still want to accumulate many more MAY coins but I will only pay higher if it appears that more than 2-3 people are spending needless BTC to push the price up. Be patient, this can hit 2000 sats in 2018. Maybe BTC will be over $10,000 by then too.

I mentioned in another post that I was trading XIOS now - that is only because the trading there is a thing of beauty. When they wanted higher they ALL got HIGHER together! Study!

In my humble opinion, the Theresa May community is here for the long run. The system of the MAY coin is one of the best designs I have seen in any alt coin. I think most here plan to hodl and only profit on a few every now and then. For the most part this coin has plenty of room to run just not during the next few weeks.

The first week of December should start seeing some good movement upward after the next BTC fork is complete as I think the next fork will be much cleaner than BTG. We definitely don't want a 'replay' Smiley With a cleaner fork the money will pour into the alts just in time for the gift-giving season. This is our time to introduce the world to BTC through holiday giving.

Seasons Greetings! Give Mays for the Holidays!

-True GOPNIK

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:29:20 PM

I appreciate that a few are trying hard to get the price back up but I personally do not think it is ready to move up yet. Still  blocks of quick sells at the 150-160 sats level. Also, if you plan to "manipulate" the price up now you need some BTC to back it. You need BTC to fill in the bid gaps on the way up with size (min 4k). I could sell off 30k right now and have it back down at yesterday's low. For newbies, it is not the current bid price but the conviction on the entire buy side - there is none showing right now. Yes, I do have a bias for lower prices because I still want to accumulate many more MAY coins but I will only pay higher if it appears that more than 2-3 people are spending needless BTC to push the price up. Be patient, this can hit 2000 sats in 2018. Maybe BTC will be over $10,000 by then too.

I mentioned in another post that I was trading XIOS now - that is only because the trading there is a thing of beauty. When they wanted higher they ALL got HIGHER together! Study!

In my humble opinion, the Theresa May community is here for the long run. The system of the MAY coin is one of the best designs I have seen in any alt coin. I think most here plan to hodl and only profit on a few every now and then. For the most part this coin has plenty of room to run just not during the next few weeks.

The first week of December should start seeing some good movement upward after the next BTC fork is complete as I think the next fork will be much cleaner than BTG. We definitely don't want a 'replay' Smiley With a cleaner fork the money will pour into the alts just in time for the gift-giving season. This is our time to introduce the world to BTC through holiday giving.

Seasons Greetings! Give Mays for the Holidays!

-True GOPNIK

Best success.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
hugabase (OP)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:49:24 PM

News update

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: