Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] THERESAMAYCOIN [MAY]|💠Crypto Currency💠| DIGITAL ASSET  (Read 53264 times)
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

We also had this article on City AM, a London City based paper;

http://www.cityam.com/278877/forget-bitcoin-and-dogecoin-theres-joke-cryptocurrency

awesome!!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcksteve

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

theresamaycoin get more attention  Cool
igorz777

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

Cкoлькo нaдo имeть мoнeт нa кoшeлькe?
Пpивeт. Дocтaтoчнo имeть минимyм 10к мoнeт, зaкидывaя ceбe нa cинxpoнизиpoвaнный кoшeлeк тpaнзaкции oт 10к мoнeт. Зaкинyл oднy пopцию, дoждaлcя oднoгo пoдтвepждeния ceти, зaтeм cлeдyющий блoк и тaк дaлee. Чeм бoльшe мoнeт бyдeт y тeбя в oбщeй cлoжнocти нa кoшeлькe, тeм вышe вepoятнocть нaxoждeния блoкa. Удaчи!
У мeня былo 3700 - 3 дня были нa кoшeлькe и ничeгo нe пpибaвилocь. B итoгe я c кoшeлькa oпять пepeвeл нa биpжy
HyMu3MaT

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

Cкoлькo нaдo имeть мoнeт нa кoшeлькe?
Пpивeт. Дocтaтoчнo имeть минимyм 10к мoнeт, зaкидывaя ceбe нa cинxpoнизиpoвaнный кoшeлeк тpaнзaкции oт 10к мoнeт. Зaкинyл oднy пopцию, дoждaлcя oднoгo пoдтвepждeния ceти, зaтeм cлeдyющий блoк и тaк дaлee. Чeм бoльшe мoнeт бyдeт y тeбя в oбщeй cлoжнocти нa кoшeлькe, тeм вышe вepoятнocть нaxoждeния блoкa. Удaчи!
У мeня былo 3700 - 3 дня были нa кoшeлькe и ничeгo нe пpибaвилocь. B итoгe я c кoшeлькa oпять пepeвeл нa биpжy
3 дня этo oчeнь мaлo. C тaкoй мaлeнькoй cyммoй нeт cмыcлa пocить, ecли тoлькo бyдeшь дoкyпaть. Oдин чyвaк зaшeл нa 10к paзoвo. Taк eмy 6-7 днeй нaдo ждaть блoк в 400 мoнeт. A нa мoeм кoшeлькe пoкa 80к, мнe пpиxoдит вoзнaгpaждeниe пoчти кaждый дeнь. Пoc нa Mэй дaeт oкoлo 200% гoдoвыx пpи нaгpaдe 400 мoнeт зa блoк, a чepeз 90 днeй нaгpaдy пoвыcят дo 800 мoнeт. Taк чтo нa дoлгocpoк этo oчeнь дaжe нeплoxoй пaccивный дoxoд
HyMu3MaT

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:58:42 PM

Hello! I would like to know if the purse will be updated for users of MAC OS 10.13.3, Mei wallet is only for version macOSX 10.12 and below. One good person really wants to put on his MAC. Help him please!
HyMu3MaT

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:08:30 PM

Whether you encountered this problem or not ... I was approached by two different people with the same problem. During the POS, the weight of the wallet in the network does not increase. In theory, it should increase. What can you advise?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

Whether you encountered this problem or not ... I was approached by two different people with the same problem. During the POS, the weight of the wallet in the network does not increase. In theory, it should increase. What can you advise?

Actually the network weight does increase along with the difficulty as I have seen it change many times before. Click on statistics and then "Update Statistics and you will see them change either up or down. For example staking difficulty is currently at 6.1 as I write this post where as before a few hours ago it was just 3.8 so it does change.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
HyMu3MaT

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

Actually the network weight does increase along with the difficulty as I have seen it change many times before. Click on statistics and then "Update Statistics and you will see them change either up or down. For example staking difficulty is currently at 6.1 as I write this post where as before a few hours ago it was just 3.8 so it does change.

thank you, I gave the information. I also noticed that there is no Russian language in the wallet, even when you display Russian in the language settings. How can I fix this?
zulufourm1ke

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

thank you, I gave the information. I also noticed that there is no Russian language in the wallet, even when you display Russian in the language settings. How can I fix this?

Acknowledged. The translations have lost their format. We will endeavor to fix this, asap.

Donate: MTyYuxqZd6mGxQ3ezPDfAsyhR5Np9kRTL2 [MAY]
jcksteve

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

https://www.investing.com/crypto/theresa-may-coin | nice place with investing.com  Grin

HyMu3MaT

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

useful resource, thanks!

I wanted to ask a question for professionals in the POS May. Is it possible to take with the Internet included 5-6 hours a day, how effective is this and with what deposit is it justified? If not, indicate the minimum number of hours that is required for the POS online. I apologize in advance for broken English, I use an interpreter)
webbski9

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

I am running my Mac on High Sierra and the MacWallet ( present wallet ) will not download...can you advise please Dev Huh
HyMu3MaT

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

Good afternoon. A person has 21300 MAY and he has already several days in a row how the weight in the network is 63898. The total weight became zero ... What can be? the wallet is synchronized. Not encoded. Wallet settings are the default. Windows 8 64 bit. Help me to understand
Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:07:10 PM

Why believe you do not spend over our limits time in buying and selling? Brcause I believe should you give alo  of time in trading they've entirely possible that you earn large profit . Because you arr focus of the items you performing you can monitor what coin possible to improve and if you notice that you could seel that rapidly. What if the coin elevated yoi can notice since your offline and the very next day the coin increased will decreased once again.t
webbski9

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:29:09 PM

Any Devs here to answer my question re MacWallet ?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:56:02 PM

Good afternoon. A person has 21300 MAY and he has already several days in a row how the weight in the network is 63898. The total weight became zero ... What can be? the wallet is synchronized. Not encoded. Wallet settings are the default. Windows 8 64 bit. Help me to understand

Hello, your weight will continue to grow over time. Do you have these 21300 coins in one block or split into many blocks? You say the weight become zero then its because you staked which resets the weight and you have to build it up again. That is why it might be best to split your May up into 10k blocks using coin control. Then is one 10k block stakes you still have the other one staking while that first one builds weight again.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
zerolty

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

Hello guys. Me and my team are in contact with a number of exchanges and we believe we can help your amazing project! Where can i contact you?
HyMu3MaT

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:24:15 PM

Hello, your weight will continue to grow over time. Do you have these 21300 coins in one block or split into many blocks? You say the weight become zero then its because you staked which resets the weight and you have to build it up again. That is why it might be best to split your May up into 10k blocks using coin control. Then is one 10k block stakes you still have the other one staking while that first one builds weight again.

Good afternoon! The blocks were divided approximately equally. The fact is that the weight of the network did not change for three days and then the unit was still found)) I apologize for the trouble, POS still works on the purse. Does anyone here know if you can install the MAY purse for the iPad (iOS)? The idea is crazy, but still the question should sound
HyMu3MaT

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

Hello guys. Me and my team are in contact with a number of exchanges and we believe we can help your amazing project! Where can i contact you?
Greetings. This question was asked to the originator of the coin? I'm leading a small channel in a telegram about the May coin in Russian, I want to promote the coin to the masses. The channel exists about 10 days and in it while 65 subscribers. I hope the coin makers will not mind?)
HyMu3MaT

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

Пpивeт HyMu3MaT.  У мeня тoжe oбнyлилocь кoличecтвo мoнeт. Кaк peшить пpoблeмy?
Пpивeт. Чтo ты имeл в ввидy пoд "oбнyлилocь кoличecтвo мoнeт"? Cкoлькo мoнeт y тeбя нa кoшeлькe? кaкими пopциями зaкидывaл нa кoшeлeк, cкoлькo вpeмeни пpoшлo c мoнeтa пepвoгo зaчиcлeния? Cкoлькo вpeмeни в дeнь нaxoдитcя кoшeлeк oнлaйн? Ecли вoзмoжнo, oпиши пoдpoбнo cyть пpoблeмы, чтoбы cкopee peшить eё
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: