Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monaco Visa ICO - tomorrow - latest scam?  (Read 28071 times)
Chin Cheng

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:33:21 PM

Do you guys have a checklist to check validity of this ICOs? like a fast DD?
What do you mean by validity of the ICO,i really think that they do have a solid team behind the project and they are very well behind the project and they have clarified the doubts if you could contact them through their slack channel.Lets wait and see how this will progress,i have read everything what others have pointed out,did you talk to them for clarification in their ANN thread and did they answer to your queries.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bwang22

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:54:15 PM

What are the common signs for a scam? It seems to me its just a Alt thats not well publicized.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:26:36 PM

I think it would be wise to give them a few months to make their product before calling it a scam. As far as I see from their slack they are still around so its not like they are running away after getting peoples money.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:38:38 PM

This just showed up out of nowhere.

https://themerkle.com/monaco-visa-ico-starting-may-18th/

https://www.mona.co/

I see nothing on reddit or here.

Seems very scammy. Likely fake VISA association that TokenCard had.

Scam is the risk we must deal with it, but for me is to early to say that. Everyone has their own opinion with their knowledge and their money, that's fact. But this is real market, anything could happen here. If you say Monaco is scam please don't use it as a business, just leave it. I'll still wait and see what good time and where buy area to invest. Good luck with you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 08:54:53 PM

I think it would be wise to give them a few months to make their product before calling it a scam. As far as I see from their slack they are still around so its not like they are running away after getting peoples money.

I'm also not sure about this nonsense and I do not yet believe that the evidence he gave is true, because I see a lot of jealous people who are making trouble about ico projects that really succeeded in fundraising at the time, so I just smiled looking at all this. Grin
Kawasanz

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:43:34 AM

So far i'm not sure if monaco is a scam,
Every ICO user and follower wants to say something they are always there and ready to advise and develop their projects.
Until now they are still solid and nice.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:14:33 PM

Every ICO user and follower wants to say something they are always there and ready to advise and develop their projects.

Just like IDice and Polybius they were also able to finished their crowdsale with big success. Let us see how they fare on their project implementation and see if they can really deliver.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:57:33 PM

Is it the monaco ? or the manager ? i read some article here in this forum that the manager there in monaco is run or skip the problem in one of the ico before that have a issue about the distribution of token. I hope this issue will gone soon. Monaco has good plan in there project, hope they will not run( either manager). I'm one of you guys but just social bounty campaign in that monaco, also waiting for the payment.

Yah, i also saw there was a negative feedback on every ico, this just like our life. People see most of you is the mistake and they not usually deal with your goodness if its can't Useful for there life.
dinalo

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:00:31 PM

At least it looks like they have solved their issues with the token itself.
ngerok

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:07:15 PM

Just like IDice and Polybius they were also able to finished their crowdsale with big success. Let us see how they fare on their project implementation and see if they can really deliver.
Yes Polybius! Indeed Polybius project is very good and promising, I have invested there because I know Polybius very good project.
johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 03:04:21 PM

Is an investment at the end of the day. High risk investment, that everybody here takes (or atleast many of us), because we just can't tell when and which is going to be the next big hit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
thedok

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:19:17 PM

remember 2008? I see more than a resemblance starting to form, if I remember right it didn't end good, logging off again see yas in 3 years, tools
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:39:35 PM

Haha, today I can sure 100% Monaco not scam project, you can see MCO listed to 3 exchange site (Liqui, Yobot and Livecoin) and in next time, MCO will listing to Bittrex - A big exchange site

News talking about listing to Bittrex:
"June 30th, 2017 Zug, Switzerland. Monaco Technology GMBH announced today that it's MCO Token will begin trading on Bittrex Exchange on July 1st, 6pm US Pacific Time."
Read more: https://www.reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/6keq9q/update_monaco_token_to_begin_trading_on_bittrex/

Link 3 exchange site listed but still can't trading now:
https://liqui.io/#/exchange/MCO_BTC
https://yobit.net/en/trade/MCO/BTC
https://www.livecoin.net/
EDisney

Activity: 336

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:37:24 PM

Haha, today I can sure 100% Monaco not scam project, you can see MCO listed to 3 exchange site (Liqui, Yobot and Livecoin) and in next time, MCO will listing to Bittrex - A big exchange site

"June 30th, 2017 Zug, Switzerland. Monaco Technology GMBH announced today that it's MCO Token will begin trading on Bittrex Exchange on July 1st, 6pm US Pacific Time."
Read more: https://www.reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/6keq9q/update_monaco_token_to_begin_trading_on_bittrex/

Just because it's listed doesn't mean it can't be a scam.

Besides: No one needs Monaco (or Tokencard), because TenX already has a working card NOW with better fees for users and better rewards for token holders.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:05:48 AM

Even I gone through white paper they said it's visa associated after reading white paper and official thread it's nothing to do with visa may visa take action against this people using their reputation.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:55:14 AM

Just be careful when investing in ICO's guys. I read something about MONACO connected to some ICO becoming Scam. Saw this on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6dbkui/scam_warning_monaco_ico/

findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:20:38 AM

Besides: No one needs Monaco (or Tokencard), because TenX already has a working card NOW with better fees for users and better rewards for token holders.

The word scam is thrown around way too much, it seems to suggest they are purposely stealing peoples money which I don't think they are. Besides competition is good for the market and even though TenX may seem better now it won't benefit anyone if they become a monopoly in this space.
Ojack36

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:16:20 AM

Is it possible that many of the people that are claiming scam have other competing interests.

If this is why you are smearing these people you really shouldn't, it may cause you to miss a possible opportunity.

So far I have made a bitcoin trading these things and I am a terrible trader.

So as far as I can tell they made it possible for me to make money in this crazy crypt o game.

Thank you for putting this token on the exchanges and allowing me to trade it.

I made money ..

Chin Cheng

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:26:08 PM

That is definitely not a valid reason,if you have more companies offering these cards then it is great,just think about having more options than to stick to one company and thereby having more competition ,you are talking as if visa card is providing a good service so it is a waste of time having master card,we need competition to have better products.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:30:57 PM

That is definitely not a valid reason,if you have more companies offering these cards then it is great,just think about having more options than to stick to one company and thereby having more competition ,you are talking as if visa card is providing a good service so it is a waste of time having master card,we need competition to have better products.
It doesn’t really make sense for people to use Monaco Visa cards. How do people pay for things when they have Bitcoin? If they want to use Monaco to purchase things online or somewhere else then they would have to pay at least two transaction fees just so they can have money on their Monaco card right?

What makes them use that instead of a regular debit card or something else? The Monaco route sounds kind of expensive.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███