Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 01:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitpay does a 180, is now compromised 100% by Jihan, #boycottBitpay #UASF  (Read 1271 times)
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:44:19 PM

Here we have another thread where no one posting has any power to control or change anything.

BitPay doesn't post here anymore and hasn't since 2014.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=31293

Tony Gallippi is far too intelligent to respond to anyone on this shit nest sig campaign forum. Very few people with any kind of real control post here anymore. I'm suprised to see Maxwell post here on occasion and even then it's just to tell someone how monstrously stupid they are. I doubt they even read this crap anymore.

With a really good dose of hindsight i think this forum and

the people on it are really down to earth and normal people u

would expect to find anywhere, and we still are in full control

of the Bitcoin sphere also remember something does come

after Crypto and its not Etherum  Cheesy

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 4539

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

LOL, I'm guessing your right. I mean the guy owns one of the biggest BTC companies in the world. He is not looking for an opinion. He is acting to run his business profitably. He may actually have a "fiduciary responsibility" to be responsible and not entertain theories.

lol
antpool: 650peta = ~50,000 S9's...
even at $2k retail price a pop, thats just $100mill
or $50m at cost..

i bet i can find bigger businesses in the bitcoin ecosystem than $50m/$100m

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:21:29 PM

Here we have another thread where no one posting has any power to control or change anything.

BitPay doesn't post here anymore and hasn't since 2014.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=31293

Tony Gallippi is far too intelligent to respond to anyone on this shit nest sig campaign forum. Very few people with any kind of real control post here anymore. I'm suprised to see Maxwell post here on occasion and even then it's just to tell someone how monstrously stupid they are. I doubt they even read this crap anymore.

that's an interesting point. yet so many people who count are still responsive on reddit. i'd say reddit is much crappier platform than here, hard to read, prone to manipulation, so why there and not here?

Of course they are, don't you see why? On Reddit they can down vote any dissenting voices and completely control the discussion. Reddit is shill heaven. On this forum we have replaced shills with sig campaigners that don't even understand the subject matter they are responding to.

Reddit = shills upvoting bullshit comments and fluff = no actual discussion happening

Bitcointalk = signature campaign posters that are only interested in their daily revenue = no actual discussion happening

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 4539

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:30:35 PM

only reason to boycott bitpay is for the DCG to sway people to litecoin via coinbase.

in the end its just DCG chest beating drama because behind all the drama they are all in the same team
yep bitpay are under the DCG portfolio too...

its just meaningless social drama to distract people away from the real stuff..

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:46:55 PM

Is shilling for BU well paid? I can do a 180, too, make me an offer. Wink

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Viscount

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:41:38 AM

Is shilling for BU well paid? I can do a 180, too, make me an offer. Wink
Only morons shill for BU. It may be rendered as

though they don't understand that
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:42:51 AM

You are going to get attacked by BU fanatics (which are the minority of Bitcoin users) for this. However, politics put aside, one needs to see that something is going on here:
One does not simply make a 180* turn in such a short amount of time. I wonder what incentives pushed him into this.

I wonder my$elf...
Remember, nowadays when you get paid its not called "shilling", its called "marketing". Wink

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:48:32 PM

POW nukes are a reply to an attack of equal dimensions: Jihad claiming that they would 51% attack the network if they don't join the buggy unlimited agenda.

Of course, Core and everyone that supports the software isn't going to sit down and watch the project get destroyed, so a PoW change is required to guarantee their unlimited PBOC money isn't put into bad use to attack the network.

Also, it's pretty obvious Jihad controls an higher % of what you are delusional enough to buy.

^ typical racist reply.. sounds like the fox news crowd
fox: america = independence
 if your not american you must be bombed or told to stay on your side of the wall..
reddit: core = independence..
kill chinese. destroy PoW, RKT all but blockstreamists

Typical reply when someone doesn't know what to say. Let's just use the "racist" card:

Sorry, but only an idiot can't see how Jihan controls way more than what you are claiming.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: