Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit INVESTBOX  (Read 14979 times)
radionvera

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:13:07 PM

YoBit is shit. And admins of this service is pigs

completely smoothed out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:02:31 PM

wanted to post to notify users here the the 1% daily BTC plan is kinda a trap at the moment , it's been available since I woke up like 4 hours ago
but when you deposit and try to invest at one of these plans it says that there are no funds to pay your plan , so don't deposit bitcoins if you just want that plan
you will end up paying the transaction fee and yobit withdrawal fee

There is currently a 0.1% daily btc plan and its working at the moment
redoaditia

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:39:43 PM

Oh my god this yobits , are they want fallen? if want fallen and scam dont invite we are with you.
i wish they have a some good finance to manage they money.
if they have i think yobits can be success on future
kinnu

Activity: 552
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:13:35 AM

I have checked this investbox I think it is good type of investment for profits when compares to other hyip sites giving daily 1% interest and scamming people.

P  A
              █████
▀████▄    ▄████▀
  ▀███   ████▀
    █▀ ▄███▀
      ███▀
    ▄██▀ ▄█▄
   ██▀   ████
 ▄█▀      ████▄
█▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

F  U  L

ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM
                    ▄█████▄▄▄                                        ▄██▀██████▄
         ▄██████ ▄▄▄███▄                                  ▄███▀▀ ████████
        ▄█████████ ▄▄▄ █                                ▄███ █▄██ ▀▀▄▄ █
        ████▀███▀ █████▀█                               ██▀█▄▄███ ██▄█▀
       ███▀ ▄  ██▀███ █                                ▄▄█▀██████▀▀
      ▄███▄▀███▄▄██▄ █                                █▄▄▄█████ █▄
     ███████▄ █ ████▀ █ █    ▄█████████▄                 █ █▀███▀▄████
     ▀███████ █ ██████▀██    ███ ▄▄ ████                  ▀▀▀▀▄▄███████
       ▀███████▄ ▀▀▄▄█ █     ███ ▄▄  ███                       █████████▄▄
          ▀▀██████ ▄▄▄██     ███▄▄▄▄▄███                     ▄▄ █████▀▀ ███▄▄▄
           █▄▄▄▀██ ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████▄         ███▄ █▀ ▄▄██ ▀  █████▄
     ▄▄███▄▄▀▀██ ▄▄▄         ███████████      █████▄       █  ▀█  ████ ██████   ███▄
   ▄██████████▄  ████▄        ▀▀▀███▀▀▀        █████ █▄   █    ██▄▄▄███   █▀     ███▄
   ███████████████████           █▀            ▀▀▀▀ ██  █▀▀██▄  █████▄▄█▀ ▄▄█▄██  █
  █████████████████████                       █▀████████ ███ ███▀▀█████▀ ▄████ ██▄██ 
  ██████ ███████████▄▀██      ▄█████            █▄ ▀█████▄ ▀█ ▀█▄  ███▀ ▄█████  ███ █
  ██████▄████████████▄ ▄   ████████▀             ▀█████████ ▀██ █▄▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ██▀
 ▄████▀▀█ ████████████ █  ██ ▀▀▀ ▄                   ▀▀█████ █▄ ▀██ ▄████  ▀█▀▄█████
 █▀▄▄▄▀▀█ ▄ ████████▀  ▄▄█████████                     ▀██ ▄███▄▄▄██ ██     ███▀ ███
 █▀▄▄▄██  ██████▀▀▄▄██████████▄▄█                      ██ ▄▄█▀█████ █ ███  ▄██▀  █████
  ████████ ▀▀ ▄▄███████▀▀                               ▀███▄▄▄▄▄██▄█▄▄██████▀  ██████
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:56:23 AM

I have checked this investbox I think it is good type of investment for profits when compares to other hyip sites giving daily 1% interest and scamming people.
Better not to invest in yobit's investbox.

Now i can't find BTC in InvestBox. Anyway good function, for ETH and LTC in my portfolio.

I have check yobit and yes there's no more bitcoin in the choice of their investbox and I don't know the reason of it since they are not very active to their thread anymore. And even their chat support isn't too active so many are annoyed about their service, I don't recommend anyone to invest there.

I just noticed the rule on their investbox

To get InvestBox Payments for BTC, ETH, DOGE, LTC, DASH, WAVES - you need to Play minimum 5 Dice Games / day at these coins.

What a greedy move.

They are now available , two for bitcoins actually instead of one and the rates are different , the highest at the moment for btc is 0.15% a day

also the move isn't that bad actually as long as they are paying , wagering the dice 5 times a day is easy as long as they don't set minimum bet rule
cause at the moment all you need is wager 1 satoshi 5 times and you will be able to receive the profits

so the rule isn't that bad , what's bad is that they aren't saying how the system works
I see, so I didn't saw the catch that you can just simply wager even with 1 satoshi to them so that's an easy term for the investors. But still it's a risky type of investment, they don't really have to tell how the system works because we know that it's like an HYIP and they are an exchange so probably they are using it too for trading.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:58:37 PM

Ya, but dont invest on yobit. I can provide you some dicesite to invest. lol.. Do you see YOBITcoin? only risemarket, scam money system.
Oh my god this yobits , are they want fallen? if want fallen and scam dont invite we are with you.

Yobit will never success with like work as at this time. They scam altcoin money of dev and of members. I lost so much at here and never come back.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:35:27 PM

Yobit eventually is goig to scam people too.

This sort of interest, 0.2% a day on a hot market that is already appreciating day by day is just going to be unsustainable for the long term. In the end, the whole scheme will collapse and investors will lose their money.

If you want to invest, there are plenty of better options out there like investing in altcoins.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:55:09 PM

Success can be a very possible if the trading in yobit will not fail, but for me if ever scam will happen, I guess that's not profitable with the site because the reputations of yobit depends with it. So good financial trades and investments from people who trusted yobit, they really can invest here and buy trusted coin that will surely hit the market price. Anyways, as long as a trader hold for long term they are capable of earning higher profit in the future.
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:36:17 PM

I see, so I didn't saw the catch that you can just simply wager even with 1 satoshi to them so that's an easy term for the investors. But still it's a risky type of investment, they don't really have to tell how the system works because we know that it's like an HYIP and they are an exchange so probably they are using it too for trading.

yeah it's shady , for me every investment when you don't know what's going on then that's shady
but as I said the only odds of scam in my opinion is when yobit decided to shut down the whole site
the plans aren't always available , some days they remove it and that's maybe a good sign cause if it was a pure ponzi they wouldn't cancel the plan for 2 days and let people withdraw they would simply keep it up everyday and let people get greedy and keep compounding
so maybe that's a good sign
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:50:25 PM

Ya, but dont invest on yobit. I can provide you some dicesite to invest. lol.. Do you see YOBITcoin? only risemarket, scam money system.
Oh that YOVI(yobitcoin) is the coin that they have made, well it's totally a scam for me. There's no market cap for it and they are for sure the real ones that are manipulating the price of it. Everything seems to be shady with yobit and it's better if everyone of you will just avoid this exchange. A lot of problems are happening to their customers and it's better if you'll find some other place to invest your money. Their terms are quite shady for me too.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:33:13 PM

Oh that YOVI(yobitcoin) is the coin that they have made, well it's totally a scam for me. There's no market cap for it and they are for sure the real ones that are manipulating the price of it. Everything seems to be shady with yobit and it's better if everyone of you will just avoid this exchange. A lot of problems are happening to their customers and it's better if you'll find some other place to invest your money. Their terms are quite shady for me too.

The YOVI coin that they made is not the invest box that we are talking about here. The investbox is a completely different thing and in my opinion probably more of a scam than the actual YOVI coin because it's so blatantly obvious.

They've just send me another email update prompting me to invest in their "invest box".

You have no idea where the funds come from(they say it's from "special fund", like that explains a lot Roll Eyes)
eagleman

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:55:09 AM

yeah it's shady , for me every investment when you don't know what's going on then that's shady
but as I said the only odds of scam in my opinion is when yobit decided to shut down the whole site
the plans aren't always available , some days they remove it and that's maybe a good sign cause if it was a pure ponzi they wouldn't cancel the plan for 2 days and let people withdraw they would simply keep it up everyday and let people get greedy and keep compounding

I had to agree with you, there's no transparency on how your investment is growing through their investbox. And if they are not going to disclose the source of income with your investment there that means that it's like an HYIP that gives daily return without even telling the people their source of income. That's the risk when someone that invested to that investbox with big amount of bitcoin and yobit is already confident with that amount, it's also possible that they will shutdown.
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:10:48 AM

I had to agree with you, there's no transparency on how your investment is growing through their investbox. And if they are not going to disclose the source of income with your investment there that means that it's like an HYIP that gives daily return without even telling the people their source of income. That's the risk when someone that invested to that investbox with big amount of bitcoin and yobit is already confident with that amount, it's also possible that they will shutdown.

From what i think, their are some site that is just after views and members. Obviously this is one of their scheme and from what i see it is still somewhat to be proven by any users of yobit. Over the years yobit had many issues yet they still are alive more than other sites. So i guess this is just their effort to gain trust of some old and new users.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:21:48 PM

The YOVI coin that they made is not the invest box that we are talking about here. The investbox is a completely different thing and in my opinion probably more of a scam than the actual YOVI coin because it's so blatantly obvious.

They've just send me another email update prompting me to invest in their "invest box".

You have no idea where the funds come from(they say it's from "special fund", like that explains a lot Roll Eyes)
I'm not emphasizing that yovi coin but I'm sharing my thoughts about that coin since it is also from yobit so I guess that's just fine to discuss also. They keep on emailing me too about their investbox but I'm not going to invest there since it's really a shady exchange and that invest box isn't reliable in my opinion. It should be disclose on what's that special fund they are talking to if not then it means that special fund is coming from their investors,

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:24:50 PM

yobit changed terms for benefit from INVESTBOX

It was giving 0.2 percent daily before  Wink . now 0.1 percent daily with risk

i think INVESTBOX not good after this changement
eagleman

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:52:31 PM

From what i think, their are some site that is just after views and members. Obviously this is one of their scheme and from what i see it is still somewhat to be proven by any users of yobit. Over the years yobit had many issues yet they still are alive more than other sites. So i guess this is just their effort to gain trust of some old and new users.

I have read someone invested there and he was able to cashout his profit but never reinvested there as he knows the risk on what he's investing. I don't think they are after for the trust nor reputation, they've got their reputation destroyed and this isn't the way to gain trust again. They must start with the queries and support for their customers.

Changing it or not, they are never been good.
snowguard

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:26:56 AM

what does it mean, because the give you less, so it's not good anymore? or are some other terms changed?
alinka1

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:06:32 PM

what does it mean, because the give you less, so it's not good anymore? or are some other terms changed?

Do not listen to the people that do not know what they are talking about.

0.1% daily = 36.5% yearly. Which is really good.

For those people who think that invest box is a scam, why dont you try to invest some coins and see if it works?..

It works great. See for your self.

https://imgur.com/a/4gtiS

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:05:09 PM

Did you see the new feature at Yobit? https://yobit.io/en/investbox/

What do you think about it? Looks the income rates are a bit high...

Wow man look at that box. Its just filled with crazy daily returns and the monthly returns obviously looking great. Well I don't think there is any problem with this investment as long as we don't see all the negative threads coming up in the forum sections like those of cloud miners. They are crazy and numerous in the forum which clearly states what is wrong with them.

I have not seen much talk about the yobit investment box so I can be sure about it to give a try. Also, I'm wondering if there are already people who got he money from this lunch box and have the proofs of transfer of coins. Please share guys this will add up the value to it and the investment as well. :-)
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:39:22 PM

the investbox is now showing that there is a 1% daily plan for btc , but it's fake so don't bother depositing in yobit if you want just to invest in that plan cause you won't be able to
I deposited and tried it , but anyways I was planning to buy Lisk if the plan wasn't available and that's what I did
the working plans at the moment for the trusted coins are all 0.1% a day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: