Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resolved  (Read 1056 times)
21BTC (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:55:25 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 10:01:05 AM by 21BTC

Issue is resolved now.I got back my bitcoins but i am not going to use zebpay again in future.Simply because they cheat people.They sent the transaction with low fees and almost deducted double fees from my bitcoins which is total unfair.That's there way of earning money.no other bitcoin wallet does that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:08:05 PM

I also have similar problem but that doesn't mean they have scamed you.you probably heard the recent india bitcoin ban incident,that causes every indian exchange to use proper identification and take transaction record as rbi may ask them.you can use any india exchange ,they will undergo verification before doing anything with bitcoin.zebay has also done the same as other exchanges.
You can try their support and tell them your problem.
avadhoot

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:30:54 PM

Yeah buddy, they have no right to hold your bitcoin. Please post the update on Monday about what happens. Hope it gets resolved without too much hassle.

I also have similar problem but that doesn't mean they have scamed you.you probably heard the recent india bitcoin ban incident,that causes every indian exchange to use proper identification and take transaction record as rbi may ask them.you can use any india exchange ,they will undergo verification before doing anything with bitcoin.zebay has also done the same as other exchanges.
You can try their support and tell them your problem.
Yes,I am not saying doing verification is wrong. All i am saying is 'i did not know about it before i sent bitcoin in my zebpay' and all i am asking is Refund of my bitcoins back in the same address that was used to deposit bitcoins in zebpay and refunding does not mean that i used zebpay with that sum of bitcoin in any way.Anyway,Mahin (Co founder of zebpay) called me and assured me that they will resolve my issue and refund my bitcoins back by monday.I will wait to see when i get it back.He said they will still do verification with some other documents.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:54:25 PM

I am so disappointed by service of zebpay now.
In past,i basically used zebpay to purchase shoppong vouchers.So today i opened zebpay app and deposited bitcoins worth 10000 INR in my zebpay wallet.I did not had any problems till now.Everything was going right.After the deposit,i tried purchasing 10000inr amazon.in voucher and i got error "Please complete your verification". Zebpay did not required verification to purchase vouchers in past then i got to know that now zebpay started kyc even for purchasing vouchers.
So i decided not to continue and withraw back my bitcoins. I tried sending bitcoins from my zebpay wallet back to my external wallet address and to my surprise i got the same error "please complete verification".
Now tell me isn't this scam? The bitcoins i am trying to transfer are mine that i deposit and are not purchased from zebpay. if you guys now want verification for sending bitcoins too then why not start verification for receiving bitcoins too?
I contacted zebpay customer care and the person said that i need to do verification to send bitcoins.
I told that person that i do not want to do any transaction now just refund my bitcoins that i deposited to the same address that i used to send the bitcoins and she denied my request.
This is complete fraud and cheating by zebpay.They do not tell that i need to do verification if i have to send bitcoins when i tried to receive the coins in my wallet.
My bitcoins are stuck in zebpay and there is no way i can get them back unless i verify.
I just want zebpay to refund my coins to the same wallet from which they were send. I do not want to do any transaction on zebpay now.By doing this they are just showing their scam.
My original transaction link: https://blockchain.info/tx/025f69791b661a8c4917db03d30adcdb739d2f1e608abd2ded31f02bd355584e

I don't think it comes under a scam accusation. Have you tried reaching their customer service?? What is the problem with doing kyc??

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
epitome

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:21:39 PM

I have heard complaints in the past about zebpay in this forum about hiding the fees and it is not a big surprise they are doing this,but with the development in India regarding crypto currencies are to change it is a step taken by them to avoid issues in the future.
S_D

Activity: 198
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:22:41 AM

Well I will not call this a scam exactly, they are willing to refund your btcs.. Indian exchanges are doing their best to give no room to officials to complain. However you indeed are caught in a bad situation. Hope you get your issue resolved, keep us updated.

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
adityaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:18:10 PM

I am so disappointed by service of zebpay now.
In past,i basically used zebpay to purchase shoppong vouchers.So today i opened zebpay app and deposited bitcoins worth 10000 INR in my zebpay wallet.I did not had any problems till now.Everything was going right.After the deposit,i tried purchasing 10000inr amazon.in voucher and i got error "Please complete your verification". Zebpay did not required verification to purchase vouchers in past then i got to know that now zebpay started kyc even for purchasing vouchers.
So i decided not to continue and withraw back my bitcoins. I tried sending bitcoins from my zebpay wallet back to my external wallet address and to my surprise i got the same error "please complete verification".
Now tell me isn't this scam? The bitcoins i am trying to transfer are mine that i deposit and are not purchased from zebpay. if you guys now want verification for sending bitcoins too then why not start verification for receiving bitcoins too?
I contacted zebpay customer care and the person said that i need to do verification to send bitcoins.
I told that person that i do not want to do any transaction now just refund my bitcoins that i deposited to the same address that i used to send the bitcoins and she denied my request.
This is complete fraud and cheating by zebpay.They do not tell that i need to do verification if i have to send bitcoins when i tried to receive the coins in my wallet.
My bitcoins are stuck in zebpay and there is no way i can get them back unless i verify.
I just want zebpay to refund my coins to the same wallet from which they were send. I do not want to do any transaction on zebpay now.By doing this they are just showing their scam.
My original transaction link: https://blockchain.info/tx/025f69791b661a8c4917db03d30adcdb739d2f1e608abd2ded31f02bd355584e

Verification dont take more than 48hours to get completed. So, if think you should get yourself verified to gain full access as i also was restricted to anything even i had funds and BTC so I opted to get myself verified so as soon as I submitted my documents in 48hours I got verified.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:46:12 PM

What you described is not a SCAM.

It is your oversight to deposit bitcoins without reading the updated terms of use regarding KYC/AML.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:30:08 PM

Verification dont take more than 48hours to get completed. So, if think you should get yourself verified to gain full access as i also was restricted to anything even i had funds and BTC so I opted to get myself verified so as soon as I submitted my documents in 48hours I got verified.
Well as i said i don't want to use zebpay anymore let alone full access so they should refund my bitcoins back to the address which was used to do deposit. It won't even take 1 minute to do so. Why would i do verification when i do not intend to use zebpay in future after this incident? I hope someone from zebpay will call me tomorrow and fix this!

Sorry to bearer of the the bad news to you but IMO they'll not.
They'll prove that it's totally your fault not reading their tos before putting your money into it.
As far as future use, cashing out your money is a future use of zebpay application so there is no other way than completing your kyc.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀