Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enhanced Investor - Chatroom on Stocks, Futures, Forex, Digital Currencies  (Read 640 times)
Continuous (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:56:17 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2017, 03:27:12 PM by Continuous

Enhanced Investor is the largest and fastest grown chatroom on stocks, futures, forex, options, and digital currencies.

https://www.enhancedinvestor.com

Currently there's a free trial going on and the free trial lasts for 1 month.

After that if you're happy with the service you have the option to purchase one of our two packages, either a monthly fee or an annual fee.

https://www.enhancedinvestor.com/memberships

To join our room please send me a private message and I'll reply back with the link.

After providing these free trials I expect users to post their feedback on how their experience went.

I am only looking for users actually interested on trading so if you're not, this isn't for you.

I could post screenshots as there's been plenty of success around this group but you can see all these vouches once you're inside the group so that will not be needed.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Continuous (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:11:13 PM

To join our room please send me a private message and I'll reply back with the link.

After providing these free trials I expect users to post their feedback on how their experience went.

I am only looking for users actually interested on trading so if you're not, this isn't for you.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:47:11 PM

I'm interested to know more about it, but I don't have enough knowledge about stocks, futures or forex but a little bit about digital currency trading. Is it where we invest and your project to trade members funds and we have nothing to do but wait for your profit share?
What kind of service, advantages we would get from this free trial?
Continuous (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:33:23 AM

I'm interested to know more about it, but I don't have enough knowledge about stocks, futures or forex but a little bit about digital currency trading. Is it where we invest and your project to trade members funds and we have nothing to do but wait for your profit share?

No, they are not running a hedge fund here.

You'd be having access to the chatroom.

It's a Discord chatroom in which they share their trade alerts including their own entries and exits.

Just try it out, you have 1 free month to see if it's worth it!

Let me know if you are interested.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:11:02 AM

It's a Discord chatroom in which they share their trade alerts including their own entries and exits.

I'm lost as to how the site is being monetized. Like I get that you want to charge people for the chat, but what is the incentive from the chatters? What can they not get anywhere else? And why are you the one benefiting from it?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Continuous (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:16:06 PM

I'm lost as to how the site is being monetized. Like I get that you want to charge people for the chat, but what is the incentive from the chatters? What can they not get anywhere else? And why are you the one benefiting from it?

I also do not have access to information on how the site is being monetized, sorry.

The chatters are merely users that have access to their team providing stock alerts and entries and exits.

I am only referring this service for them. Right now they're hosting a promotion on a 1 free month trial to check their chatroom out, I'm merely referring it for them (I obviously get a fee for doing so).

If you're interested in testing the chatroom out you get 1 free month trial to test it out and hopefully let us know your feedback on it, after.

Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: