Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for all levels of society, without any difference  (Read 5367 times)
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:52:54 PM

Yes its true bitcoin is for levels of the society whether your rich or poor, educated or not, single or married for as long as you can understand how bitcoin works you can earn it and do what you want. Bitcoin has many opportunities for earnings which people needs nowadays.

This is what the real beauty of bitcoin is. It is meant for everyone without any kind of discrimination. It provides an equal opportunity to all of us to come and invest a healthy amount of profit from bitcoin. You can earn a good amount of money whether you have cash or not. This is the reason that why bitcoin is getting so much popular amongst the people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:39:09 AM

Bitcoins are decentralized type of currency that's why it can be used by anyone who can afford to buy a bitcoin and will surely make it bigger in the long run.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:39:07 PM

You can ever use Bitcoin without a phone, by making a paper wallet... so I think this make a lot of sense.
And how do you intend to make the paper wallet? Even if you decide to buy as I heard some people generate beautiful paper wallets and sell which I do not recommend, but you will still need internet or at least a smart device for all these. Also, you may have to consider that it is not just about holding the paper wallet, funding is important as well.

In one word, if you do not have phone, you should have a PC and if you do not have a PC, you must one way or the other have an access to the internet.
justdimin

Activity: 2940
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:59:27 PM

I agree with you bitcoin can be used by anyone both rich and poor, but the obstacle is how to explain it to everyone about this bitcoin, especially for a remote person like in the village of course internet access is very difficult to obtain.
The truth is that you cannot explain it to everyone and another truth is that not everyone will know about bitcoin or will ever have the slightest idea that bitcoin even exist. Yes, that is fact! Just like the scenario you just mentioned, there are so many remote places that do not have access to the internet or smart technologies let alone get to know how to even get hold of one. Bitcoin may not discriminate but apparently, not everyone can have it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:07:49 PM

I agree with you bitcoin can be used by anyone both rich and poor, but the obstacle is how to explain it to everyone about this bitcoin, especially for a remote person like in the village of course internet access is very difficult to obtain.
The truth is that you cannot explain it to everyone and another truth is that not everyone will know about bitcoin or will ever have the slightest idea that bitcoin even exist. Yes, that is fact! Just like the scenario you just mentioned, there are so many remote places that do not have access to the internet or smart technologies let alone get to know how to even get hold of one. Bitcoin may not discriminate but apparently, not everyone can have it.
But i think that there is no restriction to explain bitcoin to anyone, i already introduce bitcoin to my friends and family, my friends are now really taking more interest in bitcoin, Some of them already invested a good amount of money in bitcoin. They are now in fact getting good profit from it. But i think it is very much important that if you are going to introduce bitcoin to your friends you need to have good knowledge about bitcoin so that they can easily understand you.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:52:08 PM

It is true that bitcoin is for all levels of society; upper-class, middle-class, and the working-class. However, not all of them can buy bitcoin freely. I mean rich people can use their money to buy bitcoin and they will get richer while poor people cannot buy bitcoin because it is expensive. Therefore, they will have to rely on companies that pay with bitcoin so they can save and wait until the bitcoin price rise so that they can sell and gain profit. It is a fact that is for everyone, but it is not for everyone to use.
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:03:31 AM

Its amazing, true bitcoin can use by all of us whoever you are low class,middle class, everyone. Not like if you find job they always picking up the best one. But what about you do you have their satisfaction. On bitcoin you don't need to apply, you don't have the boss oh you are the boss of your own account.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:56:57 AM

Honestly, even with the fact that everyone who has an Internet connection can access the blockchain, there's still a lot of difference. There's this thing called "digital divide" that surely exists. There are places where there's no Internet connection. There are places that are simply a dead spot for any ISP and trust me still such place exists. Some countries have a really really expensive Internet connection and really really slow connection. The bitcoin users in those places, regardless of how much money they have, can never have a full node running on them. They can't even download bitcoin core. So yeah, it's not just about not having and having Internet connection. The speed of the Internet connection is still a factor that we have to consider.

Plus, poor people surely don't have any personal computer or even an Internet connection. So it's not ALL levels of society. It's like middle to high class only until they are able to solve the Internet connection problems of third world countries.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:16:06 AM

Honestly, even with the fact that everyone who has an Internet connection can access the blockchain, there's still a lot of difference. There's this thing called "digital divide" that surely exists. There are places where there's no Internet connection. There are places that are simply a dead spot for any ISP and trust me still such place exists. Some countries have a really really expensive Internet connection and really really slow connection. The bitcoin users in those places, regardless of how much money they have, can never have a full node running on them. They can't even download bitcoin core. So yeah, it's not just about not having and having Internet connection. The speed of the Internet connection is still a factor that we have to consider.

Plus, poor people surely don't have any personal computer or even an Internet connection. So it's not ALL levels of society. It's like middle to high class only until they are able to solve the Internet connection problems of third world countries.
Yes i agree on that there are many places that has no internet connection at all specially to rural areas that is late on internet modernazation and it is really hard to them when tgere is no internet connection.I believe that some people really didnt even know what is bitcoin yet and some other people maybe didnt believe in bitcoin that was teally the difference .
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:41:19 AM

Plus, poor people surely don't have any personal computer or even an Internet connection. So it's not ALL levels of
Bitcoin is decentralized so that whoever you are from wherever you are rich or poor, you are free to use bitcoin for any purpose. Bitcoin is freely used for anyone. anywhere

What is your response with this opinion?
[/quote]
Yes truly anyone can use bitcoin freely because there is no exemptions in using bitcoin as long as he/she knows how it works.Bitcoin is for everybody and to those people who are willing to do some jobs related on how to earn it.On the other hand it cant be used by all levels in the society because internet connection is needed in doing mining or trading and this is the biggest problem to poor countries or poor people that cannot be able to use bitcoin because they cant provide it.It  need online wallets in which btc were stored and if there will be no internet connection they cant access to their wallets which is the most impotyant thing.Yes truly a big difference.

cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:48:56 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized so that whoever you are from wherever you are rich or poor, you are free to use bitcoin for any purpose. Bitcoin is freely used for anyone. anywhere

For me,yes of course! Bitcoin is free to those who are willing to learn and earn from bitcoin. Especially those who don't have a job,and the person who don't have an income or extra income.. And bitcoin also doesn't required gender, economic status and even how progressive your country is as long as you are willing therefore you've become successful. So we should always bear in our mind that bitcoin can decrease poverty to our country even not now but someday. So keep trusting Bitcoin!!!
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:08:33 AM

Good opinion but many people from Underdeveloped countries and third world countries do not have the technology know how on how to make bitcoin or even how to use it. So for bitcoin to be use by every body is a game of long time and a lot of education and promote has to be do.
I agree with you Sir. Omonuyak. As you said in order to use Bitcoin you have to be knowledgeable first. Bitcoin is not like a "thing" that you can get so easy. You have to study it, learn it before you have it. Right now we are able to sink in the world of bitcoin because we can can easily reach the internet technology unlike any other community that has no source of electricity and no means of internet technology. They will be having some difficulties entering the world of bitcoin with that kind of situation.

dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:11:45 AM

I have to disagree with this. Yes, Bitcoin is decentralized. You have the freedom to use in whenever, wherever. No matter what your social status is. But, have you look at the current demograph to which Bitcoin is available? Its more centralized, majority of the general public doesn't have access with BTCs. Only a few individuals or groups have the capability to mine it, as they have sufficient financial standing to invest. Moreover, even though you would want to purchase with a small amount, It's availability is another issue that needs to be resolve. Given the scenario, its more likely that rich people will benefit from it.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:14:35 AM

I certainly agree with you. I believe that bitcoin is for everyone, regardless of their status, financial state, gender and so on. Everyone deserve to save and invest in a trusted company. Everybody deserves to earn high profit from their hardwork weather they are rich or poor. As long as it is earned from our hardwork, then nothing's wrong with it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
birra guzez

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:25:00 AM

Bitcoin is totally based on this concept : for everyone , everywhere . We can't impose that cash will only be used by certain persons because it was made for everyone , bitcoin is the same , plus a little bonus that no government can control it . Bitcoin is accessible for anyone who have some money to put in it and it was made by the community to the community .
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:51:24 PM

Bitcoin is for everyone in this world, bitcoin is available for anyone that interested, that was the reason bitcoin was created, to make transaction easier from all over the world, and it is great if everyone want to used bitcoin in their daily life
bitcoin is universal and free to anyone of the utmost willingness and high spirits .. bitcoin is decentralized for everyone to easily do and bitcoin to the whole layer of society without knowing any of it and without the most important difference there is a high spirit to use it and not give up easily for maximum results  Wink
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:10:37 PM

I truly believe that "yes it can be use" by any "different levels of society" no matter how poor or rich you are, as long as you understand how bitcoin works then your set. But then the problem is not all the country has the opportunity to use bitcoin because of that many of the world’s poorest people do not have the means or technology to log on, dont have the internet access at all, or those people doesn't even know how to use the technology. Its sad to hear that those some underdeveloped countries can't receive the benefit of bitcoin.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1322

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:41:25 PM

Bitcoin has some problems when it comes to access, you need electricity, you need the Internet and you need a computer, this in itself does not allow the poorest section of the population to use bitcoin, the fees are very high, the last time I checked I needed 20 dollars to send a transaction and this kind of fee is prohibitive for a person living in a third world country.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:21:58 PM

Bitcoin has some problems when it comes to access, you need electricity, you need the Internet and you need a computer, this in itself does not allow the poorest section of the population to use bitcoin, the fees are very high, the last time I checked I needed 20 dollars to send a transaction and this kind of fee is prohibitive for a person living in a third world country.
I do not agree with this opinion, because in modern times there is no need for access to sophisticated technologies to access the use of bitcoin, since it is well known that most people in the world, regardless of their social level, have access to a smartphone, and in practice that device would be the only requirement for anyone to have access to the use of bitcoin.

On the other hand, every time there are more options and "tricks" to make use of your bitcoins through exchanges and altcoins that allow you to minimize fees and make transactions almost instantaneous.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1322

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:33:10 PM

Yes its true bitcoin is for levels of the society whether your rich or poor, educated or not, single or married for as long as you can understand how bitcoin works you can earn it and do what you want. Bitcoin has many opportunities for earnings which people needs nowadays.

This is what the real beauty of bitcoin is. It is meant for everyone without any kind of discrimination. It provides an equal opportunity to all of us to come and invest a healthy amount of profit from bitcoin. You can earn a good amount of money whether you have cash or not. This is the reason that why bitcoin is getting so much popular amongst the people.

Bitcoin in theory is for everyone but if we were to make a profile of the people currently in bitcoin you will see that most of them are male and have a lot of interest in technology and computers and that the age is relatively young, so even if bitcoin is for everyone there is an appeal of bitcoin to a certain segment of the population that are the early adopters and there is no way to deny that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: