Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal needs my Coinizy Card statement for verification  (Read 1196 times)
GafarIntl (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:45:37 PM

Hello,

I registered PayPal account newly and they want me to upload my coinizy virtual card statement.

I have sent mail severally to their support to no avail.

I need help asap as to what to do.

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:02:36 PM

Hello,

I registered PayPal account newly and they want me to upload my coinizy virtual card statement.

Regards

mmmmmmmmmmmm...
i don' t understant what do you need...
do you want to buy bitcoin with paypal???
or you have paypal, and you want to get $/EUR on you paypal account, exchanging your bitcoin?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:10:12 PM

Hello,

Regards

mmmmmmmmmmmm...
or you have paypal, and you want to get $/EUR on you paypal account, exchanging your bitcoin?
No I believe he is using it to have his paypal account verified.
But as far as I know they don't allow those virtual cards anymore.
I could be wrong but it looks like paypal is making an excuse to not allow him to use it to verify it at all and now asking for a statement to prove it is a vcc.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:11:11 PM

Well you need to take screen shot from your coinizy card page and provide it to paypal or just give them the code they send along with a small transaction bill usually the code is in this format[2406775] or something like that.
You have access to your coinizy account and client dashboard right?
italianMiner72

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:21:43 PM

Hello,

Regards

mmmmmmmmmmmm...
I could be wrong but it looks like paypal is making an excuse to not allow him to use it to verify it at all and now asking for a statement to prove it is a vcc.

ok sorry..
it's the first time i heard about Coinizy card...
I have done a fast research and i found who is a Visa card..
i found also, who coinizy have 16 digits card number, an expiration date, and a CVV number...
so, i really don't understand why paypal, is denying this card for verification!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
GafarIntl (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:58:58 PM

Well you need to take screen shot from your coinizy card page and provide it to paypal or just give them the code they send along with a small transaction bill usually the code is in this format[2406775] or something like that.
You have access to your coinizy account and client dashboard right?

Thanks for your quick response. I have actually confirmed the card, I pulled the 4 digits code being sent by PayPal and I was able to link and confirm the card.

But the problem I am having now is that PayPal actually sent me a mail that there issue an unusual activity going on my card (of which the card is a new card that I have not even loaded any funds on it aside from the $2 I used to verify the Paypal ) and request me to send my card statement.

So this is where I am stucked and don't know what to do since coinizy have not yet replied my mail since 10th of April 2017.

Can I just screenshot and send to PayPal?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:20:58 PM

Hello,

Regards

mmmmmmmmmmmm...

ok sorry..
it's the first time i heard about Coinizy card...
I have done a fast research and i found who is a Visa card..
i found also, who coinizy have 16 digits card number, an expiration date, and a CVV number...
so, i really don't understand why paypal, is denying this card for verification!

Not sure how Coinizy works but PayPal requires cards that are linked to your identity. Most virtual cards have no IDs linked, and PayPal has to adhere to KYC/AML.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:09:49 AM

I verified my paypal account through coinizy virtual card make sure that the address and personal information you privided on coinizy  is the same to paypal. But I don't know if paypal still accepts virtual card  from coinizy.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:48:23 AM

Hello,

Regards

if you want verified paypal account you need physic credit card or debit card
if only use virtual card someday youre paypal account can problem and freeze

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

italianMiner72

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:06:05 PM

Hello,

Regards

sorry but i don't understand...
here i can read:
"paypal compatible..."
i think user data provided to paypal and coinizy don't match...
i think this is the problem

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:14:30 PM

Like other said they use it already to verified paypal coinzy still can be use to verify in paypal but you need to make an account the same info statement in your vcc in paypal because if its different you can not verify it..
Also if you do it right and still not working you should deposit funds in your coinzy $2 or $1 is enough to make it work with paypal..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:38:36 AM

Maybe you should of used this card instead there mate!  Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1485950

"You are looking for instant virtual debit card for shopping online, paypal verify, facebook ads, send as a gift for a friend..... ?"
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:00:26 AM

Hello,

Regards

sorry but i don't understand...
here i can read:
"paypal compatible..."
i think user data provided to paypal and coinizy don't match...
i think this is the problem

It's possible that they won't allow it to be used for verification in specific countries, too. Some of the debit cards are based on foreign banks, and PP may have an issue if you reside in the U.S. and are using that bank, for example.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:58:34 AM

Rather than using any bitcoin debit card with paypal to shop online, use bitcoin virtual cards to shop directly to avoid any problems in future. Also creat multiple virtual cards for different purposes like i am using one VCC to fund facebook ads another one to just pay small amount through paypal for hosting and domain registration.

Don't use VCC with your personal paypal account. I am using uquid VCC without problem, you can check them. I haven't used Coinizy till now.
SneakWulf

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:20:51 AM

No one seems to help the OP with this issue.
Let me give my 2 cents.

Dear OP, your account is done.
Believe me.

Paypal doesnt allow you to use any kind of VCC on their system, and when the times come, they will ask you for verify the ownership of the physical card, like billing statement and other things.

The only options you have is,
1. Move on, and make a new account.
2. Make a counterfeit billing statement.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:23:43 AM

No one seems to help the OP with this issue.
Let me give my 2 cents.

Dear OP, your account is done.
Believe me.

Paypal doesnt allow you to use any kind of VCC on their system, and when the times come, they will ask you for verify the ownership of the physical card, like billing statement and other things.

The only options you have is,
1. Move on, and make a new account.
2. Make a counterfeit billing statement.
I used coinizy to verified my paypal account before, as what I said from the top, maybe it seems that the personal information he input to his coinizy VCC and he inputed to his paypal is different. And maybe ranlo is right for being restricted in any country. But the he already did that only I guess the VCC has no funds at all as he said the issue but OP is not replying this thread since then so I dont think if he alreasy fixed this issue.
And considering that happens before so I dont have the update of the service since I dont use them this time.
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:58:16 AM

In order to verify your paypal account ,  you need to bind your personal phone number and for coinzy card replacement, there are many website which give you vcc to verify your paypal account with.
Buy one vcc, load it with some bucks and try to bypass coinzy issue.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: