Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin die soon?  (Read 43353 times)
Hulya

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:24:21 PM

As far as I know, bitcoin will not die soon! There are so many people who keeps on believing on this. So lets do this guys. Smiley
This can even help the world's poverty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:32:19 PM

No. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are here to stay. They are going to save this world from corruption and money transfer delays.

Everex has started this mission. Alexi Lane and his creative team will make use of bitcoin and ethereum to build a better, quicker and safer remittance system. goo.gl/E2NDF2 The team encourages every one to get their mobile application to end transfer delays. Let's face reality. Cash and credit cards are not enough. You and I need something new that only Everex can bring.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
tinhyeumaunang

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:46:59 PM

Bitcoin nowadays is growing rapidly so i cannot tell that this will die soon based on what is its standing at the present.I honestly believe bitcoin will continue to conquer the universe for the coming months and years.
Yes. Although I can not foresee what. But I hope that bitcoin will not die. Bitcoin will always thrive and always exist.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:02:01 PM

I guess the scalability issue will soon be resolved with August 1 coming, there's npo way that bitcoin will die, because there are way too many interests in it now, by the big guys.
While the big whales put a lot of money in bitcoin and that is good thing I think the most critical aspect of bitcoin is the average person, it does not matter if the whales invest billions in bitcoin if at the end people do not use it, this is a lesson the miners are learning right now, they are important for the network but if they do not have the support of the community then their plans are going to fail.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:18:12 PM

I think just the opposite side of this issue, my observation is that Bitcoin is growing day by day so it will not die soon. at least another 100 years it will last. day by day it is getting more credible and acceptable whole around the world, especially in the developed countries Bitcoin is becoming a popular currency. so it will not die soon.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:32:34 PM

bitcoin is world currency so i tell not it die. some time face  problem but it not long time. don't worry for it i think btc not die.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:49:19 PM

I don't actually see any valid point which can cause the death or extinction of this wonderful/useful crypto currency.as you already know by now that bitcoin is constantly doing what it suppose to do and people are getting irritated due to the transaction confirmation problem but I don't expect someone to come and take this opportunity to build a new wallet which can handle the slower confirmations somehow. I mean not like speeding the transactions but like paying some fake coins until real once are confirmed. if it sounds too stupid then switch to altcoin.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:26:56 PM

To some people, Bitcoin has been dead more than 100x ever since it started. Whenever there is a negative issue about it, they keep on telling that Bitcoin will dies soon but what happened? Bitcoin is still here and it becoming more and more popular and aside from that, its value keeps on rising as time goes by.
So now Bitcoin death have been predicted 101 times, but how come the price is instead soaring high instead of crashing! Must be all their predictions are baseless and thin air. All the things they said would kill Bitcoin are rather the ones going extinct. Bitcoin is here to stay and it is obvious nothing they say or think would outlive Bitcoin.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:44:18 PM

bitcoin is world currency so i tell not it die. some time face  problem but it not long time. don't worry for it i think btc not die.
yes that is right that bitcoin is the number one currency of the world and therefore it is  not going to die but in fact bitcoin is now becoming more stronger as time pass because of the interest of the people. in act people are taking interst in bitcoin and are making it more stronger and reliable, i am hopeful that bitcoin will remain as number one currnecy of the world for a long.
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:52:06 PM

i had this problem many times last 3 months (i don't know the reason) but it's better now.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:59:21 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.
I guess this is just a normal thing in a everyday transaction obviously we all know that bitcoin is getting a lot more popular in the world and i guess this is normal to have a transaction that will take almost 1day or even more i guess in the increaseing number it is just a normal thing.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:13:27 AM

Bitcoin expects deflation, due to the fact that it is limited
In my opinion there is no limited word for bitcoin, because from the beginning until now many people still use bitcoin as a tool for buying and selling transactions and there are also miners who invest using bitcoin until now there are still many who use bitcoin. So will never die.
noobinscrypt

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:20:29 AM

how many times are people going to say that bitcoin has died? i guess theyll just keep doing it until they are right, might be 5-100 years though. anyway keep going guys! we need you, you add entertainment to us.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:54:51 AM

Hard fork worries are now gone, everything is clear and bitcoin separated into 2 fractions of BTC and BCC, I'm sure BTC will continue to survive and BCC will be like altcoin.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:12:30 AM

Hard fork worries are now gone, everything is clear and bitcoin separated into 2 fractions of BTC and BCC, I'm sure BTC will continue to survive and BCC will be like altcoin.
Yeah right bitcoin will die? How gonna die bitcoin? Because bitcoin coin is still fluctuating in the market, yes hard fork is happen and I think it's a good idea because hard fork results to bitcoin of strongly raising up of price. However we don't know how long it. Maybe we need to believe and trust to bitcoin.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:30:29 AM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.
It is true that sometimes there are problem in bitcoin transactions. But in banking transactions there are also occasional problem such as disruption of communication network and payment system. But bitcoin can not die just because of this problem, bitcoin is still gives us more advantages and also more unused paper money as happened in some countries for example Greece, cyprus and Venezuela. Then bitcoin becomes increasingly needed.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:45:30 AM

We cannot predict if it gonna die soon. Its depend on how the developer and miners protect, appreciate and manage bitcoin. I think it can't be die because it become spread and known in the world. As many users use bitcoin, the security of bitcoin is being stricted and updating of the bugs and the data so it won't get down easily.
but i think we can easily predict about bitcoin. if we study about bitcoin we say that bitcoin is becoming more popular because people are adopting bitcoin which is making it more stronger.
Bitcoin cannot be easy to predict, it was not long ago people predicted the price of bitcoin will go down after August one and we have seen the opposite, the price held for a few days and now the price has gone beyond the 3000 dollars reaching new all time highs, if people cannot predict something as close as the next days what makes you think people are capable to predict decades in the future.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:49:37 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will die soon, as we can see bitcoin is now rising and it has a good value as of today. Bitcoin will not going to die as long as many people uses it.
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:57:42 AM

It is a highly unlikely scenario unless doomsday comes and we loose everything releated to technology.If there was only one cryptocurrency and lets say it's Bitcoin, I would say there is a chance that Bitcoin can die but it's not like that.There are altcoins,projects,gambling and other types of websites,services,miners etc.It's something so huge now.It can't be controlled or it can't die without a major event.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:42:42 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will die soon, as we can see bitcoin is now rising and it has a good value as of today. Bitcoin will not going to die as long as many people uses it.
Exactly. As long as there is a lot of people who will use and support bitcoin then there is nothing to worry about because bitcoin is not that independent to stay in the market because it needs support from the people and also from the miners who will support the foundation of network and as long as there is support and people then the death of bitcoin is impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: