Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin die soon?  (Read 43353 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:30:46 PM

Bitcoin nowadays is growing rapidly so i cannot tell that this will die soon based on what is its standing at the present.I honestly believe bitcoin will continue to conquer the universe for the coming months and years.
My answer is no that will bitcoin die soon because they upgrade and maintain their system to protect to some hacker. I believe in bitcoin that will be successful in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:36:03 PM

It is not about wether bitcoin is powerfull or not, we already established that a long time ago but the probelm is how it is treated these days and how the developpers are driving it into a bad path, where transactions are slow and fees are through the roof, you could already tell that it is going so bad when popele are complaining about it left and right and most of the gambling sites which are some of the main thing about using bitcoin shutting down left and right.

You are right about this, but the problem is not solely on the devs but also with the miners holding back the implementation of solution. The miners are the ones profiting on high transactions fees that is why they can delay this and still enjoy great income.
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:43:12 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.
I guess that is just normal because as bitcoin rapidly grow many transaction has occur and by that way the confirmation is becoming slow because some transaction is being covered.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:34:33 PM

I don’t think so that bitcoin will die soon because they always check there system to no one will try to hack it.I think bitcoin will be successful in the near future and also will help the economy to grow up.
yes you are right bitcoin will not die soon as the pioneer of the bitcoin always update their system and also due to the strongest cryptocurrency many countries are attracting towards bitcoin andcountries one by one accepting bitcoin so i think in the future bitcoin will be the currency of all the world.

dzoi06

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:42:14 PM

Many people would think that it will happen soon but did anybody think that bitcoin will have such as popularity as it has nowdays.Personaly,I don't see bitcoin dying in near future.I belive that bitcoin will replace flat money and it will be stable and ordinary currency.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:46:32 PM

I think bitcoin won't ever be dead.It is very useful now.And bitcoin now is use as a currency.So this bitcoin is life.All transaction in this world is through current,So bitcoin will become powerful and useful to control this world.

I'd rather say Bitcoin's death is impossible to happen especially now that it has gained its momentum across the world and countries accepting it.

Regarding slow confirmation time in the Blockchain, seems like its getting faster since the unconfirmed transactions have dropped to 58k compared to the previous month who have 200k+ unconfirmed transactions which is totally astonishing though the transaction fee is the real deal nowadays since it is getting expensive.

Bitcoin cannot be death as almost every company will be using is soon and also many countries are adopting it making it a valuable currency. Keep a look at coin market cap and you will well understand the demand of bitcoins.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:52:07 PM

I guess this will not make bitcoin die,
Bitcoin is getting good numbers of supporters despite the fact of slow confirmations.
This thing happened too in my account days ago, I do not know if my money will truly come or not anymore, there is nothing we can do unless you put high fee or I guess pump up your fee while its not yet confirm to priotitize in too much transactions.

I hope this will be resolve because sometimes people depends on bitcoin for their business or even in real life.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:57:46 PM

No Smiley
bitcoin is absolutely growing right now and its getting more important because bitcoins population is keep on increasing, thats why the price is rising up. so it is really impossible or unacceptable that bitcoin will die soon  Smiley
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:58:41 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.

I am not sure if this problem could be an indication that bitcoin will die soon as I really don't think that a huge percentage of bitcoin users are experiencing the said problem . however, if this problem will still be encountered in the next few years probably in the future it is going to be worse I hope that somehow there will be a solution for that .
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:28:53 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 02:47:30 AM by hisuka

I dont think bitcoin will die soon.. Nowadays, bitcoin is popular and many investors are into BTC. Even of too long to confirm the transactions, demand is still intact.  So I beieve bitcoin will still a great for me.
yogaantoni

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:32:44 PM

This time I see a rapidly growing bitcoin rise, so if I do not think it will die today.
Indeed I see the transaction continues to deteriorate,
But I hope this will be fixed soon
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:46:39 PM

This time I see a rapidly growing bitcoin rise, so if I do not think it will die today.
Indeed I see the transaction continues to deteriorate,
But I hope this will be fixed soon
SegWit is announced to be ''implemented'' in Bitcoin on 1. august. (i'm not 100% sure, check on web) https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-segwit-activation-august-1-new-bitcoin-improvement-protocol and many other solutions are proposed.
I don't know why people panic so much there are many people who sees problems, but bitcoin is not a game anymore to make changes without any thoughts. So definitely people are working on problems which BTC has!

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:05:31 PM

The problem in the transactions(delay) doesn't mean it is going to die. Users are increasing day by day and that's why the traffic on the network due to which some users are facing this problem. Hope so it will get better.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:44:40 PM

As of now i think bitcoin is so stable and its hard it to die. The main reason why bitcoin die if no one use it and no one adopt bitcoin. But now bitcoin are many investor.
yes bitcoin will not die in future because there are large number of people who are using bitcoin also invest their money in bitcoin and many trader are trading in bitcoin and now bitcoin is more established as compare to past because bitcoin users are increased day by day and many countries will accept .
sakura99

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:07:15 AM

There is no valid reason to say that bitcoin will die in a short or later. Most users describe it as an bubble which can explode anytime as there is no central authority to control the market. In reality the same is circulating from the beginning of the cryptocurrency existence.
I think the bitcoin also will never die. because sooner or later the bitcoin will be used for all transactions. bitcoin can explode at anytime because its presence strongly influenced the market. because there is a center which manage or regulate the development of the bitcoin and control the market.
mamaya

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:11:13 AM

There is no valid reason to say that bitcoin will die in a short or later. Most users describe it as an bubble which can explode anytime as there is no central authority to control the market. In reality the same is circulating from the beginning of the cryptocurrency existence.
I think the bitcoin also will never die. because sooner or later the bitcoin will be used for all transactions. bitcoin can explode at anytime because its presence strongly influenced the market. because there is a center which manage or regulate the development of the bitcoin and control the market.

Bitcoin cannot be used for offline transactions so it can never be used for all transactions the same way credit cards could never replace cash, but it could feasibly be used for the majority of them. The only way this will happen though is if a real scaling solution is accepted but so far I don't see that happening in the near future.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:22:55 AM

Better question.....what if Bitcoin never dies?  Shocked

What would that do to the price...
richsoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:24:47 AM

Better question.....what if Bitcoin never dies?  Shocked

What would that do to the price...

Well its entirely possible for bitcoin to become a niche currency used only in few transactions in which case it could give a price of $10 or less. Following historic trends however if it never dies its because more and more people are using it so prices in excess of $10000 or even $100000 aren't even a dream anymore.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:27:21 AM

No one knows when it will die but in my prediction, it will take hundreds of years as we can see that miners are expanding their hardware which would make transactions faster and less expensive. Another reason is that, huge companies and countries are now engaging with crypto currency which would cause bitcoin to strengthen its foundation.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:47:58 AM

As of now i think bitcoin is so stable and its hard it to die. The main reason why bitcoin die if no one use it and no one adopt bitcoin. But now bitcoin are many investor.
yes bitcoin will not die in future because there are large number of people who are using bitcoin also invest their money in bitcoin and many trader are trading in bitcoin and now bitcoin is more established as compare to past because bitcoin users are increased day by day and many countries will accept .

Seriously guys? you are still doubting bitcoin right now, lol. If others are already believed on it even on the first time bitcoin was released on the crypto world, then we have to believe on it more right now, because as we can see, as days passed by, bitcoin's population is keep on increasing and its demand is increasing also causing the price to travel to the moon.

So, what is the point of asking this too obvious question even if we already know that bitcoin won't die that easily right now. Its solidity will not be ruined just like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: