Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin die soon?  (Read 43351 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:36:06 PM

We all know that we don't know so far the best thing to do is support bitcoin if bitcoin help you a lot then you/we should not think about bitcoin dying.
Of course if no one is supporting the bitcoin it will die soon and also the bitcoin miners itself. I think they don't want to let that happen, since this is their only way of getting bitcoins and they are the number reason why bitcoin is still alive. But i don't think bitcoin will die since a lot of people are already using this as their number one source of income and also there are altcoins if bitcoin will gone. No need to worry about this stuff as long as we are supporting for the progress of bitcoin itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manyu22

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:51:37 PM

Bitcoin transactions today are often not confirmed quickly. So maybe with the BTU will help. But obviously the bitcoin will not die
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:25:40 PM

The issues of unconfirmed transactions and fees have been disscused so many times on so many threads here. If your transactions are unconfirmed try to speed it up through viabtc.com and for the future choose wallet where you can control the fees.
But this is not the reason the Bitcoin will die, this issue can be solved.
What example of wallet can be chosen, downloaded or created that controlling of fees are done by the wallet owner?
Drnice

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:28:05 PM

Bitcoin nowadays is growing rapidly so i cannot tell that this will die soon based on what is its standing at the present.I honestly believe bitcoin will continue to conquer the universe for the coming months and years.
Then what is your look to the upcoming event on the first of August?
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:50:49 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will die.... but it could split as per the outline of the main events that could unify or divide bitcoin (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-10/bitcoin-risks-splintering-as-civil-war-enters-critical-month):

By July 21: SegWit2x software is released and supporters begin using it.

July 21 to July 31: The community monitors how many miners deploy SegWit2x:
        If more than 80 percent deploy it consistently, that should signal community-wide adoption of SegWit and the avoidance of a split, at least for now.
        But if a majority do not deploy, expect anxiety within the community to grow as the focus shifts to the Aug. 1 deadline.

Aug. 1: UASF is deployed by its supporters, who begin checking if bitcoin transactions are compliant with SegWit.
        If a majority of miners still do not deploy SegWit2x or otherwise accept SegWit, and if UASF supporters do not back down, then two versions of bitcoin’s blockchain could come into existence: a UASF-backed one where only SegWit transactions are recognized, and another where all trades -- SegWit and non-SegWit -- are recognized.
        If a split occurs, bitcoin will likely begin existing on both blockchains in parallel, resulting in two versions of the cryptocurrency. Expect traders to quickly re-price the value of both, likely leading to massive volatility.

so based on these, bitcoin won't die but could split and one chain or both might have devalued coins until one chain becomes more superior than the other.... and so, we'll have to wait and see what'll happen next, just hope for the best.
tinhyeumaunang

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:53:52 PM

If the current situation persists for too long, then I believe yes... Bitcoin will be damaged, and the small Bitcoin holders will get out of the boat first, not before paying a premium for their transaction fee to fiat, of course.
Now, when we are dealing with bitcoin appeared too much risk. It is very possible bitcoin will die soon because there are many other currencies to compete with it.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
dimonstration

Activity: 2548
Merit: 659

Dimon6969

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:54:33 PM

I don't think BTC is gonna die soon. A very young invention, a promising one at that, with a great future ahead, why will it die then?

It can die, there's no permanent in this world even the strongest strongholds are even falling because of natural calamities. And comparing it to bitcoin, don't be confident that it's not going to happen. But if we keep on being optimistic chances of dying is low or it can be into zero soon.
It can be yes it is that it can die but not this time sooner but there is no other way to happen that as i can see the bitcoin world will be bigger and bigger as i can thought about it. Hope it will be last longer theres a lot of help i receive here in bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:07:41 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is going to die very soon, I believe Bitcoin will last a long time. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a strong and accepted currency across the world, many different online and large organization are accepting Bitcoin as a payment tool, virtual currency is getting popular nowaday so it is not believable that Bitcoin will die soon...
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:41:14 PM

You can rest assured that btc will not die soon. Because current money from all over the world is flocking to Bitcoin. Large companies and service systems have adopted btc acceptance policies in transactions. specially, some countries around the world have made official announcements about accepting btc transactions as a new currency trading method. So, it can be said that if btc dies, it will affects the service  system which is not small.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:50:51 PM

If the current situation persists for too long, then I believe yes... Bitcoin will be damaged, and the small Bitcoin holders will get out of the boat first, not before paying a premium for their transaction fee to fiat, of course.
I do not think bitcoin will die soon. Let's wait until August 1st, everything will be more stable, bitcoin will not even die but will develop

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
BTCbengi

Activity: 241

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:54:49 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.

Why do you think Bitcoin will die soon as its potential for future growth is huge. Investors, the government is gradually accepting the BTC, it is for Bitcoin to become more popular, it will probably grow more in the future.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1322

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:15:50 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.
Those that say that their transactions took days to confirm probably sent a very low fee, even with a reasonable low fee your transaction could be confirmed in a matter of hours not days, so I think you probably sent your transaction when the network was very busy and sent a ridiculous fee if you sent a fee at all, next time take that into consideration before sending any transaction.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2758
Merit: 343

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:23:36 PM

I do not think bitcoin will die soon. Let's wait until August 1st, everything will be more stable, bitcoin will not even die but will develop
I agree.I have stronger faith in bitcoin that it will be more developed in the next few years.It won't really die at all because it's giving lot of opportunities to people to earn an income especially to those who are jobless in the real world.Even to those who are employed,although it's just a sideline but it's really a big help to sustain our daily expenses in life.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:27:10 PM

Those that say that their transactions took days to confirm probably sent a very low fee, even with a reasonable low fee your transaction could be confirmed in a matter of hours not days, so I think you probably sent your transaction when the network was very busy and sent a ridiculous fee if you sent a fee at all, next time take that into consideration before sending any transaction.

Sometimes it could not be certain to have faster transactions as you've been expecting as always like from previous days or whatsoever. All we should be doing is to wait and just be calm don't react so much in a worst speculations that will make you think of bad idea , which could let you talk foolishness. Eventhough thar happens in an unexpected disapointments, we should not think negative against bitcoin that it will die soon and with myself I don't think that eventhough I was been experiencing difficulties of my transactions.
Leickens

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:29:52 AM

I believe that Bitcoin has been so reliable from its advent from 2009,and now different challenges have crept in the area of unconfirming thread in Blockchain, I got my BTC lost in Blockchain in 2015. I know it can't crash, this cryptocurrency has started for long than to die now
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:34:23 AM

Bitcoin is never die sometimes few transaction is so delay but this problem is not permanent.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:55:19 AM

Bitcoin will die and be replaced by Bitcoinunlimited (BTU) soon  Cry

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
realHCplease

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:59:49 AM

wow sounding like big problem for bitcoin community... i hope they are will solving this ones!
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:00:41 AM

Bitcoin is never die sometimes few transaction is so delay but this problem is not permanent.
For me bitcoin will not die as long there are many using, it will not die. As right now bitcoin still attracts user and their is demand it is still active. Yes their is delayed transactions but this is resolve right away.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ilham nur77

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:18:49 AM

It might happen if the investors leave Bitcoin. Nothing can guarantee the future of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: