Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:01:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin die soon?  (Read 43353 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:40:41 AM

I think bitcoin will not die soon. As everyone know the idea on how bitcoin's price goes up immediately right now.
Popular and rich people are investing in bitcoin, that is something that will help us to relax as they will not gonna do that if they don't find a potential of this currency. Looking at the value now, I am still surprised that it has significantly increase this big, and as we are now crossing to $3,000 which is the opposite thing happened of what some had predicted, they said with the upcoming hard fork bitcoin will dump but look at the price now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pkuwag

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:57:34 AM

almost, but won't be dead in 5 years. because the rest of bitcoin haven't mined yet.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:49:52 AM

Bitcoin will die sooner or later,I don't think that's possible
If the price of bitcoin drops dramatically it may happen

I think rather if the price dips there will be a huge buy and then the price will go up even higher :p
It is also expected that if the price of bitcoin go down more, that time the wise people will buy bitcoin and in future they can earn heavy amount by selling these bitcoin with high price because it is impossible to happen that bitcoin will be demolish completely. I think it is good chance for these businessmen who has extra money for business and I suggest to buy bitcoin now for future earnings. 
Yeah because a lot of people think that prices are down is not a threat, they think that it is an opportunity for them to be able to get a low price then get a big profit from upcoming price increases. I think this will happen until the next few decades and bitcoin will be hard to die
Those that see a lower price as an opportunity are not wrong, regular people see a decrease in price as bad news because they see the value of their investments going down but the true investor sees this as an opportunity to add even more bitcoin to their wallet with a heavy discount, this is why whales keep getting bigger because they do not waste an opportunity like that.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:15:40 AM

I think that bitcoin will not die. I think that it is just started. It just that it is somehow gets crowded because there are a lot of people get to know what is bitcoin was all about. It has becoming popular and it demand to some people. People nowadays is very intrigue and curious what is bitcoin was all about so they start to join here in bitcoin and do some research.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:38:33 AM

I think that bitcoin will not die. I think that it is just started. It just that it is somehow gets crowded because there are a lot of people get to know what is bitcoin was all about. It has becoming popular and it demand to some people. People nowadays is very intrigue and curious what is bitcoin was all about so they start to join here in bitcoin and do some research.

Expect more and more followers with bitcoin. The entire bitcoin thing is really young. Less than a decade right? There is still way more to go for bitcoin. How can it die also if the price is growing rather fast and the followers are growing constantly?
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:14:56 AM

I think bitcoin will not die soon. As everyone know the idea on how bitcoin's price goes up immediately right now.
yeah, Bitcoin will go to high price because Bitcoin is very profitable and many enthusiasts.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:55:29 AM

Expect more and more followers with bitcoin. The entire bitcoin thing is really young. Less than a decade right? There is still way more to go for bitcoin. How can it die also if the price is growing rather fast and the followers are growing constantly?
Bitcoin would only die when there is no one ready to buy bitcoins.But in current situation,we could see that there is a continuous increase in demand for bitcoins.Legalization of bitcoins and following it mass adoption is taking place world wide.So,bitcoin would rather survive long instead of dying.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:19:19 PM

We cannot predict if it gonna die soon. Its depend on how the developer and miners protect, appreciate and manage bitcoin. I think it can't be die because it become spread and known in the world. As many users use bitcoin, the security of bitcoin is being stricted and updating of the bugs and the data so it won't get down easily.
but i think we can easily predict about bitcoin. if we study about bitcoin we say that bitcoin is becoming more popular because people are adopting bitcoin which is making it more stronger.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:26:56 PM

Bitcoin will not die so soon I think. It passed the 1st August tempest, and while all these transactions seem to be strange or done in the time that the blockchain is a bit unstable, that could be a reason for it.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:48:24 PM

i do not think that bitcoin will die, i think bitcoin will remain as number one currency of the world and people will be using it for online shopping as well as for shopping in local shops.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:59:08 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.
These are the problem of bitcoin, the stability and transaction fees. But with the continuous innovation of this cryptocurreny it is hard to predict its future. If bitcoin will die, it will not so soon. Maybe many years after.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:07:21 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.
Don't doubt bitcoin by just a mistake. Things like this really happens in bitcoin and you cannot avoid it but if you would be patient and understanding, good things like large incomes will come upon you. I've never doubted bitcoin about seeing it disappear. I know there's a low chance that it'll happen and I am very much confident that it will be more successful as time pass by. The innovations will surely help this kind of situations knowing that the future of bitcoin cannot be predicted by anyone.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:29:55 PM

i do not think that bitcoin will die, i think bitcoin will remain as number one currency of the world and people will be using it for online shopping as well as for shopping in local shops.

Bitcoin still need more long journey for bitcoin to become number one currency of the world because other stronger tangible currency (such as dollar, Euro,  poundsterling and other international currency else) still have good position on most peoples in the world.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:34:14 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will die, not any time soon. I guess there will be some problems here and there, but i believe that everything will get to where it should be. I have not done any trade so far, and as far as transaction speed is concerned i do not know anything. But i have heard that fees are lower, and i think that is good.
HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:39:17 PM

If bitcoin has to die for such issues,then bitcoin would have died hundreds o time till now.More over,the high transaction fee problem has been finally solved with segwit activation and now we can send even huge amounts of money with low transaction fee and it would get confirmed very quickly.Bitcoin would exist for long.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:49:14 PM

Die never, Bitcoin is experiencing issues but never triggered to end. It may crash at the lowest price but never disappear. One of the biggest event happened is the chain splint. But still Bitcoin's value it still worth a fortune and keeps on going. Bitcoin is powerful.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:18:33 PM

Apparently not yet, even though it is now 1 august but all the things that are feared before is hard fork is not proven, evidence that bitcoin can last much longer.
I was also of the view that nothing will happen with bitcoin to go down drastically on 1st August. Now it is 1st August and bitcoin remains its value still. We must have to avoid all speculations and focus on our business in future.

It has been proved that bitcoin is not going to die and will get incredible increase in his price even it split. I think mostly people are now satisfied and believe in bitcoin.
longpro098

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:05:05 PM

I think bitcoin will never die, bitcoin rat has future. Maybe in the future bitcoin will be used in all places.
We can see that the development of bitcoin from year to year is rising from a different perspective
ewonardo

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:13:02 PM

I think bitcoin will never die, bitcoin rat has future. Maybe in the future bitcoin will be used in all places.
We can see that the development of bitcoin from year to year is rising from a different perspective

Bitcoin different from the ever booming thing in the world. Instead, bitcoin grow rapidly in the future with increasingly easy use and many merchants accept bitcoin as a payment option.
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:19:53 PM

Bitcoin expects deflation, due to the fact that it is limited
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: