Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:23:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin die soon?  (Read 43353 times)
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:28:11 PM

i wish to not happen to me like what happen to others minig .
i've been minig for 3 days and hope that all of my hardship will not lose in just only blink of an eye Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:39:33 PM

No, that won't happen anytime soon, there is a huge community of loyal and faithful members behind bitcoin and it is probably the only cryptocurrency that has such a huge core of developers behind its success, others are mostly copies of BTC. Thus, there is also less scope of error when it comes to BTC and everything is dynamic, being constantly updated, and thus bugs in software are being constantly fixed.

A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:40:47 PM

I would say that Bitcoin dying in the near future is extremely unlikely. However, as a platform for microtransactions, it died long ago. The fees and transaction times make Bitcoin absolutely unsuitable for use as payment for goods in online shops and so on. It starts to look more and more like 'digital gold'. It is hugely more convenient than gold bullion, of course.
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:17:48 PM

Bitcoin nowadays is growing rapidly so i cannot tell that this will die soon based on what is its standing at the present.I honestly believe bitcoin will continue to conquer the universe for the coming months and years.
I don't see bitcoin to die anytime because with the current status of it we all know that despite of it's problems it continues to improve it services and be a better version of it. And bitcoin is a working progress that everyday adjusts to the need of it's users. Im seeing bitcoin to continue to operate  and will be used by many more users in the future.
pepoaly007

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:07:00 PM

what r u saying bitcoin die r u kidding its biggest coin in the world dont worry  Grin Grin
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:48:52 PM

bitcoin can't die, with more and more adoption, it will grow bigger and bigger.
Anything can end that is a rule, but bitcoin does not seem that is going to die any time soon, in fact the opposite seems to be the only logical conclusion, bitcoin is growing in adoption and in price and by doing so it is becoming more resistant and as time passes then it is going to become a lot  harder to any adversary to be successful in their ambitions to bring down bitcoin.
dsanity

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:58:24 PM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.

No.Bitcoin is growing and getting more important.It's not just bitcoin.The issue is that the global banking and payments system is fundamentally broken.  Bitcoin is merely one part of general set of financial technologies that will reshape the banking system.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:29:30 AM

I dont really think that bitcoin is gonna die soon, but nobody knows what can happen in a few years... As far as everybody knows here, bitcoin is the main cryptocurrencie, so it will continue growing in the next years, because this is the new era of money people, and everybody must know it.

There's a possibility that bitcoin die in the future, but in my opinion I think before it happen it will takes a hundred years. Because these coming past few days bitcoin shown of a good performance in the market and  I think it was enough to catch up the eye of many investors to support bitcoin. In additional bitcoin is the famous digital currency in the world now so I never think now the dying day of bitcoin.
It is very difficult to make predictions for such an extended periods of time, just look at the pace in which people replace cell phones even if the cell phones are still in prefect working condition, bitcoin is great but to think that nothing better is going to come along in the hundreds of years is in my opinion to be too naive and too optimistic.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:39:40 AM

I dont really think that bitcoin is gonna die soon, but nobody knows what can happen in a few years... As far as everybody knows here, bitcoin is the main cryptocurrencie, so it will continue growing in the next years, because this is the new era of money people, and everybody must know it.

There's a possibility that bitcoin die in the future, but in my opinion I think before it happen it will takes a hundred years. Because these coming past few days bitcoin shown of a good performance in the market and  I think it was enough to catch up the eye of many investors to support bitcoin. In additional bitcoin is the famous digital currency in the world now so I never think now the dying day of bitcoin.
It is very difficult to make predictions for such an extended periods of time, just look at the pace in which people replace cell phones even if the cell phones are still in prefect working condition, bitcoin is great but to think that nothing better is going to come along in the hundreds of years is in my opinion to be too naive and too optimistic.

Well I agree with you that there could be technology advancements etc. but Bitcoin could also be improved to meet the technological demands of the time either through a hard or soft fork.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:51:11 AM

Well I agree with you that there could be technology advancements etc. but Bitcoin could also be improved to meet the technological demands of the time either through a hard or soft fork.

You are all right that it is hard to make assumptions and predictions on what the future Bitcoin's hold because we really don't know the factors that will affect it. For example we don't know what the government will do on cryptocurrencies in the future if it will be good or bad. We don't know if Bitcoin will remain the king of cryptocurrencies because every month there are hundreds of ICOs taking place that is reducing the market share of Bitcoin. The best thing to do is to be prepared and be updated on the latest happenings to Bitcoin.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:25:21 AM

I have sent BTC yesterday but one day passed it is not confirmed, I have raised mining fee, this sucks.

Maybe what happened to you is just a bug. Bitcoin's stability is still questioned unti now. As this bug continues and bitcoin's security is still not fixed, bitcoin will have a big problem.

Yet bitcoin will not die soom for it has big amount in the market and its destruction is a big change.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:31:55 AM

Bitcoin nowadays is growing rapidly so i cannot tell that this will die soon based on what is its standing at the present.I honestly believe bitcoin will continue to conquer the universe for the coming months and years.
Yes. Bitcoin is becoming popular because of its benefit that every individual enjoying right now. So I believe that bitcoin will not be dead but bitcoin will become more developed and everyone of us will enjoying the bitcoin. Bitcoin will become dead if and only if people will not utilizing bitcoin anymore.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:35:04 AM

I don't think bitcoin will die soon.Day be day bitcoin is getting stronger.And Millions of people using it.So People won't let bitcoin die soon.I rather think bitcoin will rule the world as a Digital currency more than 1000 years.

add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:41:35 AM

Bitcoin would not die because of what volatile it haves now. Growing community that still growing faster just like bitcojn prices that increase too much within this year. Very nice to all people who have many bitcoins that there money become x4 without doing nothing
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:52:01 AM

I don't think so, there's nothing permanent in this world so we can not be sure of bitcoin, for now i enjoy it while still have bitcoin, i don't want to waste my time in games or what ever, i just want to focus now on bitcoin for my future .
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:56:27 AM

Bitcoin would not die because of what volatile it haves now. Growing community that still growing faster just like bitcojn prices that increase too much within this year. Very nice to all people who have many bitcoins that there money become x4 without doing nothing
That's the power of bitcoin and investment world you know ,
As long as you really understand and smart enought to take opportunity there's always a way to get profit ,
Call bitcoin will gonna die soon because of the down trends price is normal thing ,
Especially when it comes from newbie opinions/panic feeling, even bitcoin will rise again soon.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:35:15 AM

Bitcoin is at it's peak right now. So not anytime soon. However, the actual blockchain technology is here to stay
I agree. Of course all the things are dying sometimes, but now we can't see references for such situation to Bitcoin. It almostly gets stronger day after day.
If we consider about the death of everything at some time then scientists have been predicting about the end of this planet for years now. Bitcoin is a technology that will keep on improving and by looking at its present progress, it can be easily concluded that it will last forever. It is the currency of the future.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:50:23 AM

Bitcoin would not die it would not happen that bitcoin is going to die as of now bitcoin known in the world of cryptocurrency the only going to die is a living creatures in the world.Because bitcoin is always alive it is really stronger and always be going higher and rises the value of bitcoin.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 08:56:59 AM

I do not think Bitcoin will die soon. Just like when the first car was invented over 100 years ago, people 100 years from now will still be developing technology off of Bitcoin, just like is happening now with ETHEREUM, NXT, ARDOR, STRATIS, NEO etc. I think Bitcoin is now just getting started but that is just my humble opinion.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:03:10 AM

Yes. Bitcoin is becoming popular because of its benefit that every individual enjoying right now. So I believe that bitcoin will not be dead but bitcoin will become more developed and everyone of us will enjoying the bitcoin. Bitcoin will become dead if and only if people will not utilizing bitcoin anymore.
Bitcoin will never die. The proof of that is the good progress of the bitcoin in the market. You can observe that the bitcoin has really potential. Bitcoin has a bright future and there is no doubt about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: