Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully)  (Read 79554 times)
Sunrise2000

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:30:29 PM

Any update sir???
Do not you promise to register a CVCOIN to a bigger market by the end of July? And there is no update on this info yet

their did not say which year by the end of july... 2018,2019... maybe later.... Angry Angry Angry Huh Huh irony but.... Angry Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:07:04 PM

yea, devs promised that cvcoin will be listed on big exchanges by the end of july.. so where's no any info... silence from "great" devs..

"very good" behavior with your investors.. shame...
I don't think its a big mistakes for us. If you believe in Crypviser you should wait and we cant do anything if they add it in some exchange but delayed .Think on what is the current status now I think they will add it after this august for some issues .Well before we have a shame on crypviser i think their explanations after this will enlighten our mind.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Sunrise2000

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:13:01 PM

yea, devs promised that cvcoin will be listed on big exchanges by the end of july.. so where's no any info... silence from "great" devs..

"very good" behavior with your investors.. shame...
I don't think its a big mistakes for us. If you believe in Crypviser you should wait and we cant do anything if they add it in some exchange but delayed .Think on what is the current status now I think they will add it after this august for some issues .Well before we have a shame on crypviser i think their explanations after this will enlighten our mind.

yea, their explanations about this delay would be nice... Angry even no any message about delay or something.. silence it's not your friend, dev
Takashi Hideo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 02:20:17 PM

Encrypted currency projects are risky so we should be prepared to lose everything
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:55:09 PM

Any update sir???
Do not you promise to register a CVCOIN to a bigger market by the end of July? And there is no update on this info yet

their did not say which year by the end of july... 2018,2019... maybe later.... Angry Angry Angry Huh Huh irony but.... Angry Huh Huh

This is fun to read this comment have patience next month this coin will be active for trading on big exchanges. No need to become troll without any reason devs team is still active and working on this project.
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:51:46 PM

Bitshare is a very slow exchange and sometimes i face login issue as well..
is there a plan for other exchange?
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:22:03 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 06:53:18 PM by Thule

There are two main issues.

The roadmap posted from crypviser is not valid as already the first 2 points are being over date.
Next major problem is there is no update on it.Crypviser posted weeks ago their roadmap which is already in delay and there should be an explanation whats going on or if there are any changes.
There is no information about status quo and if there are any changes.
Another issue which in my personal opinion would be a loss of a big chance of quick rising prices is the fact of the hard fork of btc,
Many people are selling now their altcoins and investing into BTC to receive free coins.
Once the hard fork is done altcoins should see a big raise again.Crypviser could use these raise for its own coin but it won't happen with openledger since there is no volume.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:28:19 PM

We need more exchange as immediate action of anything what to to be done. Bitshares is good but unfortunately is not for every average trader or user who is used with traditional exchanges with simple UI. Crypviser token need to come back at ICO price at least for the period until fully workable product isn't available to push the price up.
blockchainbits26

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:46:57 AM

Hi I invested 100 euros using PayPal during the ICO, I set up everything correctly with the wallet but only received 2 CVcoins to my bitshares wallet. I've tried contacting support multiple times and haven't received a reply yet. Not sure what else to do so hoping someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Sigh. Reposting this because I've now sent 3 separate emails, including one to disputes@crypviser.net and another to ico@crypviser.net. I've tried to connect via telegram with no luck, Slack is useless, and have now posted on here 3 times, and still no response.

At this point I would simply take a refund of my paypal payment since the customer support is incredibly poor, but if that's not possible the least that could be done is I could receive the coins I paid for. Again, I know I've set everything up correctly, so it's something on your end. I understand you guys are probably very busy at this point but I don't think it's too much to ask for a reply to an email.
crypviser_cto

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:29:45 AM

Greetings to everyone!

The recent few weeks, I've been active in a telegram channel, but after some pause. Some hot posts here.

Since my last update, there are many important upcoming news and announcements we are going to share with our communities in different languages, starting from tomorrow.

So, what do you expect in next days?

- starting official trading support on Bitshares DEX from 03 August 2017
It means that we are starting to provide support to the CVCOIN market rate by disclosing the current development state, business model, token circulation plan.
Provide simple and video guides for newbies and starter set how to trade secure and safe on Bitshares DEX. As well as we will carry out all possible actions to increase the liquids, trade volumes and keep the minimum price of CVCOIN.

- Disclosing detailed business model of Crypviser

- Reporting the final token circulation plan, including 5 mln. Reserved company's fund

- Publish the achivement reports of July 2017 (the first month on completion of ICO)

- Special report on the listing on the future of major exchanges

- Updated development plan and important notices for the ALFA and BETA versions of Crypviser app for secure social communication.

- Current announcements, such as launching a brand new media channel on Youtube powered by Crypviser

At the end, I would love to pay your kind attention, that we have slight shifts in terms of earlier stated terms based on the general state of the market and circumstances that are independent of us.

The main aim of Crypviser team is act on benefits of it's communities, considering many inside processes and global priorities.
The main reasons of rescheduling some crucial events, caused by BTC SegWit affairs, affecting the general market conditions and current holiday season. We have been successfully negotiating with the planed exchanges like Kraken and Bitshares, but they are now mostly focused on the hardfork process and more over working in the "delayed mode" due holiday season.

I beleive and hope for your understanding, but in the same time would like to confirm, that working on Crypviser project is going in NON stop mode ,regardless any external issues.
crypviser_cto

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:38:29 AM

Hi I invested 100 euros using PayPal during the ICO, I set up everything correctly with the wallet but only received 2 CVcoins to my bitshares wallet. I've tried contacting support multiple times and haven't received a reply yet. Not sure what else to do so hoping someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Sigh. Reposting this because I've now sent 3 separate emails, including one to disputes@crypviser.net and another to ico@crypviser.net. I've tried to connect via telegram with no luck, Slack is useless, and have now posted on here 3 times, and still no response.

At this point I would simply take a refund of my paypal payment since the customer support is incredibly poor, but if that's not possible the least that could be done is I could receive the coins I paid for. Again, I know I've set everything up correctly, so it's something on your end. I understand you guys are probably very busy at this point but I don't think it's too much to ask for a reply to an email.

We are sorry to hear about this kind of experience you are facing, but we will do our best to check and fix it ASAP.

Paypal payments we have offered as an available payment method, but all transaction are processing manually. However we will check and come back to you soon.
blockchainbits26

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:10:27 AM

Thanks in advance.

We are sorry to hear about this kind of experience you are facing, but we will do our best to check and fix it ASAP.

Paypal payments we have offered as an available payment method, but all transaction are processing manually. However we will check and come back to you soon.

Thanks so much for the reply, sounds good.
zeto

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:35:06 AM

I hope this project won't turn into the New age Nigerian Prince ICO scam that I am fearing or else I'll lose almost everything.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:03:42 AM

I hope this project won't turn into the New age Nigerian Prince ICO scam that I am fearing or else I'll lose almost everything.

I don't think there is something to be worry about the future of this project. Maybe you are not following the devs team closely so this could raised a lot of question about current situation uncertainty but I believe soon this will be on big exchange and price will get recover.
Crypviser (OP)

Activity: 710

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 09:11:13 PM

OFFICIAL NOTICE OF DELIVERY CRYPVISER SOCIAL ENCRYPTED APP - iOS ALPHA RELEASE TO EARLY BIRD PARTICIPANTS OF CVCOIN ICO

Crypviser team is glad to announce the finishing of the development of free ALPHA release of Crypviser App for secure social communication in peer-to-peer authentication mode.
The distribution of ALFA release for iOS platform to early participants of CVCOIN ICO will be on hold till 10/08/2017 through the internal AppStore.

If you have bought CVCoins until May 20, please apply for Crypviser App Alpha version by filling in the below application form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V283kcDdIZUnsZlQzcV5N6UodDIGFb5xqqc25VuR888/viewform?edit_requested=true

TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- iPhone 4S and higher
- iOS 8.0 v. >

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
             ▄▄███████████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄████████▀             ▀▀███████▄
   ▄███████▀                  ▀██████▄
  ▄███████                      █████▀
  ███████       ▄███████         ▀▀
 ▄██████       ████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ▀██████       ▀█████████▀      
  ███████         ▀▀▀▀▀          ███▄▄       
   ███████                      ██████
    ███████▄                  ▄██████
     ████████▄▄            ▄▄███████
      ▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀
        ▀███████████████████████▀
           ▀▀███████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
  █████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████    
  ███████████████████▀   ▀█████
  █████████████████▀     ▄█████
  ██████▀   ▀████▀     ▄███████
   █████      ▀▀     ▄████████
   ██████▄         ▄██████████
   ▀███████▄     ▄███████████▀
    █████████▄▄▄█████████████
     ███████████████████████
      █████████████████████
        █████████████████
          █████████████
            █████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Voice and Video calls
Group calls
File and Photo/Video sharing
Instant messaging
Auto-destruction timer
Local security features
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:59:14 AM

Alpha version of this app will be available for iOS users I also excited to use this app. But I'm Android user and I hope soon it will be available for other members too. I hope this coin will be listed on big exchanges during this month.
MURONDI

Merit: 257

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:10:55 AM

Still waiting for the big exchange, why no news about it,? When the crypviser team can not keep their promises, Maybe crypviser will lose many supporters, Because nobody likes nonsense..
XCNP

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:14:27 AM

We should judge the project starting from this point as this is real start. Alpha version of the messaging app is set to release for early birds at this point and sooner we all will have access to it. Crypviser is moving nicely and will have influence on the market being important player there in future.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:33:26 AM

Though is hard to wait for the release of public testing of the application but I am excited that we will see some project delivering the product which was promoted to raise money for. Projects like Crypviser are about to deliver what was promised and this is good for cryptomarket. It has been said not a single ICO delivered but we will see more and more delivering in next few months. This is a serious step towards tokenized financial ecosys of next generation.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

I have never seen a coin with bitshares platforms entering a large exchanger, but I hope crypviser to be the first one that can enter bittrex, p [oloniex, and kraken,
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: