Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully)  (Read 79554 times)
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:30:45 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 01:43:34 AM by Zabivelli

Let me start my message to say what a disgusting team this Crypviser is.

A first day ICO investor, who defended this project many times. When Thule and others started to FUD. Just go few pages back and see for yourself.

I got tired to see this team completely disrespecting it's investors and banning them from telegram when they ask questions. First I didn't believe that.

Today I got enough of their empty foolish promises about exchanges and opened my mouth and expressed very normal concerns other investors already expressed before.

Guess what to my surprise these low life devs banned me. Not even trying to give any answers or explaining.

What a disgusting act by this team, that I was sticking with since the start and defended them against FUD.

They claim that they paid all the Binance fees, yet no any sign of it. Other projects just finish and get listed left and right on exchanges, including Binance. CV team can't even get listed after PAYING ALL THE FEES? At least that's what they claim.

If you ask these kind of questions they ban you, not even respecting you as their long time investor.

I'm not going to reach to Harry or Vadim to unban me. They showed what unloyal team they are. I lost my trust in these criminals who received our money.

They missed their deadlines more than 4 or 5 times by now. Can you trust a team like this? I don't think so!

Anyone else got banned for asking questions? Please pm me so we can discuss what legal steps we can take against Crypviser. They think they can run away with everything they do not giving a shit.

Zabivelli

CVCoin anyway needs to explore new opportunities by getting listed at more exchanges with lot of volume. This may bring CVcoin to get closer to succeed to be among those tokens which will get listed on Bittrex after these fresh deletion in next few days. Future is always full of opportunities so need to remain quite hopeful.

How can be deleted while they have still millions of volume on that site?

Is there any problem with bitshare there? Well if this one is true then it can maybe affect the Crypvisers price. But the one I'm worrying about now is the liquid exchange addition since crypviser team keep telling that they will be added on august,september then now October and looks like the promise is infinite.

First was July. Then comes August. Then, promised again that it's definite on September. The fuckers now promised October but I don't see the possibility of this shitcoin listed anytime this year or ever.

Anyone wants to bet with me whether crypviser will break another shitty promise? I bet 1 btc that they won't be able to list their shitcoin an another exchange this first week of October.  Grin
Lame team

Since they banned me, because of taking up for other investors that were banned, they still didn't listed on any exchnages. A small coin INXT, I recently invested on. They are out just 4 days lol and already on 2 different exchanges and will be listed on several more.

But these crypviser empty promising is getting us nowhere and ooh just don't ask any questions on telegram, they will just ban you lol.

#FAIL

You will be banned here as well, because we have reported to moderator about your destructive activity of promoting another projects, violating the rules.
You were banned in Crypviser community not for asking questions, but for continuosely promoting non - related projects and making inappropriate and false statements.

Everyone is welcome to our live channels in Slack https://join.slack.com/t/crypviser/shared_invite/MjM0NDI4ODE5Mjg0LTE1MDQxNzQ1OTMtYzhmNzZlOGIwZA and telegeram
https://t.me/crypviser

Please feel free to ask any questions, but remember to respect the community rules. We do not tolerate any kind of provacations.

Vadim,

Please provide your evidance that I was promoting another projects, because I did not.
What about all those other investors you were banning? what reasons you made for them?

Some people used to see me there and when I start to get tired of your empty promisses of Crypviser being listed on exchanges (from august until now), I raised my vioce and you banned me very quick. While i was there so long. Now to save your faces you are makeing a reason that I was posting "destructive activity of promoting another projects".

How do you even make this UP?! I "destroyed" your project? With asking why you keep lying to us about exchanges?

The only reason Thuly isn't saying anyting because you guys put him in the "team". He was the very first dude here talking about why there are no exchanges, that the project was scam and that the price was below 1 BTS. He was correct about the exchange, but not about the price and scam. I said CVCoin never traded under 1 BTS and that the project was NOT a scam. I still believe project is good and legit. You as a team are failing and putting your interrests before the investorst. I could understand that in the beginning and also some time later on.

I was thinking gheez they worked hard for this, so they will do it later on, but this later on never came.

It's all here, everyone can check back this thread.

I'm an investor also in other big projects, why am i NOT banned there?!  Smiley
I never been banned anywhere.

Anyway just keep your promise and list CVCoin on an exchange, that's all me and other investors ask. Not that hard is it?

Also don't make false reason when you ban someone out of anger!!

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:40:05 AM

A first day ICO investor, who defended this project many times. When Thule and others started to FUD. Just go few pages back and see for yourself.

I got tired to see this team completely disrespecting it's investors and banning them from telegram when they ask questions. First I didn't believe that.

Today I got enough of their empty foolish promises about exchanges and opened my mouth and expressed very normal concerns other investors already expressed before.

Guess what to my surprise these low life devs banned me. Not even trying to give any answers or explaining.

What a disgusting act by this team, that I was sticking with since the start and defended them against FUD.

They claim that they paid all the Binance fees, yet no any sign of it. Other projects just finish and get listed left and right on exchanges, including Binance. CV team can't even get listed after PAYING ALL THE FEES? At least that's what they claim.

If you ask these kind of questions they ban you, not even respecting you as their long time investor.

I'm not going to reach to Harry or Vadim to unban me. They showed what unloyal team they are. I lost my trust in these criminals who received our money.

They missed their deadlines more than 4 or 5 times by now. Can you trust a team like this? I don't think so!

Anyone else got banned for asking questions? Please pm me so we can discuss what legal steps we can take against Crypviser. They think they can run away with everything they do not giving a shit.

Zabivelli

CVCoin anyway needs to explore new opportunities by getting listed at more exchanges with lot of volume. This may bring CVcoin to get closer to succeed to be among those tokens which will get listed on Bittrex after these fresh deletion in next few days. Future is always full of opportunities so need to remain quite hopeful.

Is there any problem with bitshare there? Well if this one is true then it can maybe affect the Crypvisers price. But the one I'm worrying about now is the liquid exchange addition since crypviser team keep telling that they will be added on august,september then now October and looks like the promise is infinite.

First was July. Then comes August. Then, promised again that it's definite on September. The fuckers now promised October but I don't see the possibility of this shitcoin listed anytime this year or ever.

Anyone wants to bet with me whether crypviser will break another shitty promise? I bet 1 btc that they won't be able to list their shitcoin an another exchange this first week of October.  Grin
Lame team

Since they banned me, because of taking up for other investors that were banned, they still didn't listed on any exchnages. A small coin INXT, I recently invested on. They are out just 4 days lol and already on 2 different exchanges and will be listed on several more.

But these crypviser empty promising is getting us nowhere and ooh just don't ask any questions on telegram, they will just ban you lol.

#FAIL

You will be banned here as well, because we have reported to moderator about your destructive activity of promoting another projects, violating the rules.
You were banned in Crypviser community not for asking questions, but for continuosely promoting non - related projects and making inappropriate and false statements.

Everyone is welcome to our live channels in Slack https://join.slack.com/t/crypviser/shared_invite/MjM0NDI4ODE5Mjg0LTE1MDQxNzQ1OTMtYzhmNzZlOGIwZA and telegeram

Please feel free to ask any questions, but remember to respect the community rules. We do not tolerate any kind of provacations.

Vadim,

Please provide your evidance that I was promoting another projects, because I did not.
What about all those other investors you were banning? what reasons you made for them?

Some people used to see me there and when I start to get tired of your empty promisses of Crypviser being listed on exchanges (from august until now), I raised my vioce and you banned me very quick. While i was there so long. Now to save your faces you are makeing a reason that I was posting "destructive activity of promoting another projects".

How do you even make this UP?! I "destroyed" your project? With asking why you keep lying to us about exchanges?

The only reason Thuly isn't saying anyting because you guys put him in the "team". He was the very first dude here talking about why there are no exchanges, that the project was scam and that the price was below 1 BTS. He was correct about the exchange, but not about the price and scam. I said CVCoin never traded under 1 BTS and that the project was NOT a scam. I still believe project is good and legit. You as a team are failing and putting your interrests before the investorst. I could understand that in the beginning and also some time later on.

I was thinking gheez they worked hard for this, so they will do it later on, but this later on never came.

Anyway just keep your promise and list CVCoin on an exchange, that's all me and other investors ask. Not that hard is it?

Just interesting info, the guy who posted negative on the Bitcointalk in the same time increasing cvcoin portfolio ) buying cheap tokens on FUD
https://openledger.io/account/zabivelli2017/overview
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:55:17 AM

It's becoming a norm here. There is a lot of topics on BCT where there is plenty of FUD and the guys spreading it are accumulating on cheap same time.
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:18:10 PM

Zabivelli

Lame team

#FAIL

Vadim,

Just interesting info, the guy who posted negative on the Bitcointalk in the same time increasing cvcoin portfolio ) buying cheap tokens on FUD
https://openledger.io/account/zabivelli2017/overview

Dude.. I participated in the ICO.. I'm not a fudder. Didn't you read my last message? I said i believe in the project but the team is failing or are you blind?

Of course I buy when there is a dip, just in hopes that the teaam keeps their promise.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:37:30 PM

Can you plese explain why should investor buy this coin are there any benefits for token holders? Thank you

Anyone?

Crypviser has encrypted app for secure communication the team did all their make this from scratch and this has very big potential soon this gonna release for public use. While this coin has real use case so compare market with Whatsapp, Viber, Messenger and many more than how big this will be. Comparison chart is given below.

https://ico.crypviser.net/docs/CV-table-comp.png
Are they making this app for both android and ios platforms? Would love to test the beta client on ios, if there are any.

According to recent updates beta for ios is coming out end of October. full release for ios and android is planned end of November.

In that case all we need is a bit of patience, a few more weeks and then the value will surely rise up again when a working product is available to trial. Then when the final version is out it will go beyond ico price

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
barka

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:45:50 PM

yeah just a bit more patience Smiley btw, price at CMC seems to be wrong. if you calculate it based on the info from Crypviser website, it's currently ca. 0.57$
angela.liu

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:41:24 AM

4 months passed and Cvcoin price almost hasn't moved an inch. 4 months passed and not a single valid exchange. 4 months passed and all excuses are drained. What a terrible project this is.

Also, what's with the openledger fake price at 0.0002?? Lol keep dreaming. All you guys are merely assholes.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:30:26 AM

First a working product's availability and then bigger exchanges this will be my preference. We need a constant pressure building element to keep the market rising up. This application will have demand because the encryption and privacy so token's demand automatically will appear.
angela.liu

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:09:15 AM

Finally got rid of this shitcoin. Lost 70% of my BTC investment. Waited for 4 months just to lose a fortune. This is the stupidest project I have invested in. Pure promises = SCAM coin.
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:48:45 AM

Finally got rid of this shitcoin. Lost 70% of my BTC investment. Waited for 4 months just to lose a fortune. This is the stupidest project I have invested in. Pure promises = SCAM coin.

Crypto is just like this. Sometimes you are in profit, sometimes you have to accept a loss. The only way to survive is to make sure your profits are bigger than your losses. I think that your investment in Crypviser was too big. Instead of going all in, it's better to spread your money amongst several projects. Good luck next time.
BitGold!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:05:49 PM

where to download the app?
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:33:16 PM

where to download the app?

I think it will take a while still to get approval before appearing on the store. Apple store will be first ever according to last update regarding application every requirement was fulfilled now it is is waiting list to be reviewed before available for downloading.
Crypviser (OP)

Activity: 710

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:05:03 AM

The free alpha release of Crypviser Secure Social Communication app has been approved for distribution through Apple TestFlight. We are happy to inform everyone about the distribution of CVCoin ICO to early bird participants.
All applicants matching the below requirements will receive an invitation with a download link and instructions today 09/10/2017

- Anyone who purchased CVCoin by 20 May 2017 during CVCoin ICO pre - sale campaign

- Apple iPhone users with IOS 8.0 or higher

Great news for all applicants! According to the distribution policy you will be able to receive an extra copy of the app for testing with friends and relatives.

#crypviser #cvcoin #security #messenger

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
             ▄▄███████████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄████████▀             ▀▀███████▄
   ▄███████▀                  ▀██████▄
  ▄███████                      █████▀
  ███████       ▄███████         ▀▀
 ▄██████       ████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ▀██████       ▀█████████▀      
  ███████         ▀▀▀▀▀          ███▄▄       
   ███████                      ██████
    ███████▄                  ▄██████
     ████████▄▄            ▄▄███████
      ▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀
        ▀███████████████████████▀
           ▀▀███████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
  █████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████    
  ███████████████████▀   ▀█████
  █████████████████▀     ▄█████
  ██████▀   ▀████▀     ▄███████
   █████      ▀▀     ▄████████
   ██████▄         ▄██████████
   ▀███████▄     ▄███████████▀
    █████████▄▄▄█████████████
     ███████████████████████
      █████████████████████
        █████████████████
          █████████████
            █████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Voice and Video calls
Group calls
File and Photo/Video sharing
Instant messaging
Auto-destruction timer
Local security features
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Norainvn

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:28:40 AM

Great! Best wish for Project
barka

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:36:42 AM

Looks like you made a wrong decision. Alpha has just been approved by Apple. Price jumped to 9 BTS.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:48:34 AM

Great news keep coming! There's a lot of project with much higher marketcap without a working product, i believe this project value will increase with fully working product and exchange with more liquidity.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
angela.liu

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:04:30 PM

Looks like you made a wrong decision. Alpha has just been approved by Apple. Price jumped to 9 BTS.

Lol I did not sell. I only placed buy order at 6.8 yesterday.
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:12:19 PM

The news doesn't affect for the price of CVC you know why? Its because this coin is been traded on lousy exchange and people hates to go there due to technicality of the site, and bitshare network is so lousy and If this coin use the ethereum contract I'm sure that this coin is been added immediately on big exchange and for releasing this news the price of the coin goes crazy.

But it turns out that the news is just a normal thing placed and touching sign that it affects for this coin.

Crypviser's decision to select Bitshare network is so wrong decision.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
angela.liu

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:03:24 PM

Finally sold everything at 8.5 bts even though still at loss.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:16:57 PM

The news doesn't affect for the price of CVC you know why? Its because this coin is been traded on lousy exchange and people hates to go there due to technicality of the site, and bitshare network is so lousy and If this coin use the ethereum contract I'm sure that this coin is been added immediately on big exchange and for releasing this news the price of the coin goes crazy.

But it turns out that the news is just a normal thing placed and touching sign that it affects for this coin.

Crypviser's decision to select Bitshare network is so wrong decision.

You only look at what is happening now, but it's better to look a little farther into the future. Bitshares network and dex will be more popular, and bitshares technology better for Crypwiser. Look forward to Crypwiser application release. I dont wait a quick profit here, but this project can rise very fast and high!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: