Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:05:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully)  (Read 79554 times)
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:12:03 PM

That is good news, perhaps after the bitcoin fork the value of cvcoin will go up after trading on a real exchange. Any idea when it will be listed?

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypviser (OP)

Activity: 710
Merit: 250

Crypviser – the innovative & secured network

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:07:21 PM

A gentle reminder about CVCoin is being listed at QRYPTOS

Twitter: https://twitter.com/QUOINE_SG/status/921418950461837314
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/QUOINE.SG/posts/1308635189248394
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6327329131323322368

#crypviser #cvcoin #exchange #qryptos

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
             ▄▄███████████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄████████▀             ▀▀███████▄
   ▄███████▀                  ▀██████▄
  ▄███████                      █████▀
  ███████       ▄███████         ▀▀
 ▄██████       ████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ███████       ███████████
 ▀██████       ▀█████████▀      
  ███████         ▀▀▀▀▀          ███▄▄       
   ███████                      ██████
    ███████▄                  ▄██████
     ████████▄▄            ▄▄███████
      ▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀
        ▀███████████████████████▀
           ▀▀███████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
  █████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████    
  ███████████████████▀   ▀█████
  █████████████████▀     ▄█████
  ██████▀   ▀████▀     ▄███████
   █████      ▀▀     ▄████████
   ██████▄         ▄██████████
   ▀███████▄     ▄███████████▀
    █████████▄▄▄█████████████
     ███████████████████████
      █████████████████████
        █████████████████
          █████████████
            █████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
Voice and Video calls
Group calls
File and Photo/Video sharing
Instant messaging
Auto-destruction timer
Local security features
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███  
███
███
███
███
███
kiffner2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:00:26 PM

Help. How to withdraw cvcoin from bitshares openledger?
elincryp

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:38:58 PM

I'll wait. Will buy more tokens and hodl until the price will increase
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:54:51 PM

i have same question with you and waiting the answer
and does we need to deposit some btc first for fee like on etherdelta?
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 04:24:06 PM

Walt until we are able to deposit to Qryptos, than copy your CVN address from Qryptos, paste it in the send section in your BitShares wallet. You do need some BTS for fee.

If you are sending from BitShares, you need BTS to pay the fee.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
kiffner2

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:36:39 PM

Walt until we are able to deposit to Qryptos, than copy your CVN address from Qryptos, paste it in the send section in your BitShares wallet. You do need some BTS for fee.

If you are sending from BitShares, you need BTS to pay the fee.
CV in not in the list to select from which coin to send.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:22:18 PM

I am unable to withdraw CVCoin.. getting error
can anyone assist me on how to withdraw it
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:28:37 PM

You don't withdraw CVN but you Transfer it on Bitshare Network
marklake

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:10:10 PM

Hi guys,
I have a simple question: Crypviser in only ( almost) 1 week is gone from 8.1 million token sold to 9.8 million, but the price is the same.
Can you tell me why?
I'm a nearby.......

Second question: Did you try to get in Quoine/ Qryptos? You know anyone of us have a difficult with Japanese language. But it doesn't mean that we have the same difficult with Japanese exchange. For example we can use easily Binance ( chinese). But i tries Qryptos and ...my gosh not easy, even the graphic, buy and sell.

But it's maybe becouse i'm a nearby.

Well, i'll be grateful for any answer.
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:42:52 AM

What about to create a howTo about this.. for many it's not easy. Even I need to search thing carefully.

Any idea when we can start deposit to Qryptos or is it already open?

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Takashi Hideo

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:44:42 PM

What about to create a howTo about this.. for many it's not easy. Even I need to search thing carefully.

Any idea when we can start deposit to Qryptos or is it already open?

Qryptos just announced, they have not officially listed CVN to trade. It may take some time, maybe next month.

Moving CVN to Qryptos will be simple, they will register an account on BitShares and we can transfer money to that address from OpenLedger.
Takashi Hideo

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 03:22:59 PM

I created an account and tested qryptos, this is the new open trading platform in 6/2017, the trading volume is very low, and the interface is a bit complicated, but the fee is attractive -0,075% with matching transactions. order now. CVN prices will not increase strongly when listed here Cry
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:59:49 PM

I created an account and tested qryptos, this is the new open trading platform in 6/2017, the trading volume is very low, and the interface is a bit complicated, but the fee is attractive -0,075% with matching transactions. order now. CVN prices will not increase strongly when listed here Cry

Well after many fights, bans and complains, I'm glad this is the start. We have to start from somewhere and this is the start.  Smiley

ElmetElmet

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:42:40 AM

Good to see the things moving after slow couple of months, I hope it's a right direction for Crypviser and the investors. Anyway I'm in no rush for selling, crypto is a long game let's see what happens in six months or a year.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:24:34 PM

Good to see the things moving after slow couple of months, I hope it's a right direction for Crypviser and the investors. Anyway I'm in no rush for selling, crypto is a long game let's see what happens in six months or a year.

Overall crypviser i think very good, they also have released app beta for iOS but the main problem is this coin not listed on main exchange. Your investment will profitable if this coin can listed on main exchange
Takashi Hideo

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:18:02 PM

Waiting for Binance, this long-term project hopes to reach a market cap of $ 8 billion over the next five years
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:22:46 PM

Overall crypviser i think very good, they also have released app beta for iOS but the main problem is this coin not listed on main exchange. Your investment will profitable if this coin can listed on main exchange

I saw PR ads on coinmarketcap since two three days now!

Getting on exchange as start and doing promotional ads will be good for investors as well as the team. So they finally started going the right way, although from the viewpoint of us, investors. By the time that it will hit Binance it should have already a good value.

I just hope the coming November fork (yes, again, another one lol) won't screw up alts again.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:41:02 PM

Have they mentioned binance before? So far we have only heard Qryptos which is an exchange no one has heard of. Probably better than BTS however which is barely useable.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:55:36 AM

When the ticker of CVCoin was changed ? I may miss some important update in this regard being little away from the thread. I can see some people are keep using CVN as reference when it to talk about withdrawal or deposit issues. Also no one didn't correct them. If yes then when it happened ?
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: