Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 Rare opportunity to multiply your btc 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 956 times)
littlerhelper (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:40:32 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 08:33:53 PM by malevolent

No offense joseph, you are jumping to false conclusions. Nearly everything you say is wrong.
If you wanted to verify anything, you would contact me and I am happy to help you.
If there were x10 risk as you say, past would indicate there is x1000 reward.
Also I am new here and am not the person that has scammed you. And I am not a teacher. And not your master.

Send me a mail, maybe I find a way to help you in the future if you are less cynical.

The person I have choosen has not responded so far.

The minimum investment amount is 1 btc as I said, and the maximum you could lose over time in worst case at 20% max risk is 0.2 btc at 1 btc investment.

As the account grows, the chances of that get very small. In fact after some time they are effectively 0, if you decide take part or your whole initial investment out.

I am sure you will not find ANYTHING similar ever again. And if you think you do, send me a mail and I convince you otherwise with results. And nobody would work 15 hours every day to benefit your account growth.

If the person does not respond soon, I will choose somebody else. So take your chances.

mofund@protonmail.ch

I'm basically handing out free btc and that person does not reply to my mail Smiley Interesting. If that was you, sorry, your response took too long. I chose another one.

Investor 1: FOUND

I will change his life.
from 1BTCto 120BTC

I've only received 4 different offers by the way. Shows how much distrust people have. And I gave the opportunity to ask privately and verify.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: