Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 05:17:49 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can fake bitcoins be created?  (Read 11439 times)
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:20:10 PM

That kind of issue is very common,because many of hackers,IT and many comouter eengineers can do that thing.And they can duplicate,They can make,and increase more bitcoin so it is possible that it can be created.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
foxbat

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:27:04 PM

As we all know that everything have a blueprint. It's not that much difficult to make fake money if you have blueprints(in case of real cash). I was wondering if anyone found blueprints(algorithm/code) of bitcoins.

Is it possible to duplicate bitcoins?
I don't think that there will be a copy of bitcoin in the future. It is not possible!Bitcoin can't be counterfeited because of the possibility of decentralization as well as the code of it's very diverse, a ratio of duplicates is very low.If bitcoin can easily be forged, it's also billionaires.? Also the signs of the end of bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
rumex

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:46:21 PM

No< It is not possible to counterfeit Bitcoin as the whole of the block chain must have to be recreated. It is pretty difficult or near impossible.
Absentis

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:53:28 PM

If that will be happening fake bitcoins is created, I think it will be the worst scenario of digital currency, because block chain network will be in fear of hackers. Security if encryptions will not be that safe of encryption and the authenticity of bitcoin will be bypassed by those wrong doers, for now I don't see any possibilities that it would; because I still give my full trust to bitcoin and it has the most secured currency in the whole world to be safe of faking.
GideonGono

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:35:30 AM

It's so hard to fake bitcoins. Bitcoin is made from computer software so you can't put it a new one that is fake. There such more good than
faking bitcoin the Hacking or scamming. Bitcoin is one of the largest coin in the history so there so much security that bitcoin can't be fake. Maybe duplicating bitcoin is possible than faking it. Duplicating can be done by bug.

██████████
         ████████████████████
      ██████████████████████████
    ████████████  ██  ████████████
   █████████████  ██  █████████████
  ████████████          ████████████
 ███████████   ████████    ██████████
 █████████   █████████████  █████████
█████████   ██████████████████████████
█████████  ███████████████████████████
█████████  ███████████       █████████
█████████   ███████████████  █████████
 █████████   █████████████  █████████
 ███████████    ███████    ██████████
  ████████████           ███████████
   █████████████  ██  █████████████
    ████████████  ██  ████████████
         ████████████████████
              ██████████
GLOBCOIN  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
THE CURRENCY OF GLOBAL VILLAGE
FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
WHITEPAPER
   MEDIUM
   GITHUB
  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
TOKEN SALE
kpcian

Activity: 504

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:15:33 AM

Nothing is impossible in the technological age, so fake Bitcoin would be created by anyone at anytime. At this moment a hacker may create another Bitcoin but question belong to the quality or security. Bitcoin is very much secured and updated, Bitcoin is playing the pioneer role in the crypto currency so it is not easy to create another Bitcoin...

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 938

Betcoin.ag - Trusted Platform for Gambling

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:19:29 AM

Nothing is impossible in the technological age, so fake Bitcoin would be created by anyone at anytime. At this moment a hacker may create another Bitcoin but question belong to the quality or security. Bitcoin is very much secured and updated, Bitcoin is playing the pioneer role in the crypto currency so it is not easy to create another Bitcoin...
With technology anything is possible. Same time we need to think about several facts associated with the Bitcoin network. Each and every coin that gets mined will be added to the ledger and from that the different transactions happen. So making a fake coin into the network is quite tedious and if it's a possible thing now this could have got released.

Xester

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:22:40 AM

It's so hard to fake bitcoins. Bitcoin is made from computer software so you can't put it a new one that is fake. There such more good than
faking bitcoin the Hacking or scamming. Bitcoin is one of the largest coin in the history so there so much security that bitcoin can't be fake. Maybe duplicating bitcoin is possible than faking it. Duplicating can be done by some bug.

Yes I agree with you.  It is not something that can be faked since it is merely codes.  Yes you can make codes and many geniuses can do that.  Actually all the digital coins right now were maybe patterened to bitcoins program.  But as bitcoin itself it was programmed to be in specific amount.

h3nchm19

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:34:09 PM

Fake bitcoins can be made but the characteristic thing is the confirmations, if it receives a confirmation then it is valid and can't be recalled back particularly if two confirmation or more, so it's never a "fake" bitcoin but a non-existent one made through double spending.
darkangel

Activity: 266

A Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:50:53 PM

As we all know that everything have a blueprint. It's not that much difficult to make fake money if you have blueprints(in case of real cash). I was wondering if anyone found blueprints(algorithm/code) of bitcoins.

Fake can happen completely. And many have exploited the bitcoin to create the world of counterfeit money cheating others. Those illegal activities are very well concealed, difficult to detect the need for legal intervention.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██
      ▄███████████▄
     ██████▀▀████████▄
    ███████▄▄ ▀▀
    ▀██████████████▄▄▄
     ▀█████████████████▄
        ▀▀██▀████████████
          ██ ██ ▐█████████
  ▄▄███▄▄ ██ ██ ▐█████████
 ███████████▄█████████████
▐████████████████████████▀
▐███████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████████
       ▀▀███████
           ▀▀██

Soma
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
Kevondo

Activity: 392

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:22:13 AM

Fake can happen completely. And many have exploited the bitcoin to create the world of counterfeit money cheating others. Those illegal activities are very well concealed, difficult to detect the need for legal intervention.
Exactly, creating an exact duplicate of bitcoins needs a lot work to learn the nodes and they are not made that simple that anyone can create artifice. I also have not come across such thing as a bitcoin fraud. And I hope I never stumble on it even in future. But this world is full of creative minds. A renowned saying is, "If you can imagine it, you can do it."

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██  
█  ██     ██  ██     █    
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
Shamie1002

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:23:34 AM

I think it is hard to fake bitcoin. Firstly, because it does not any form,shape and sizes. Secondly, bitcoin is huge industry that is worth a fortune, with its status I know that there are the creators of it that would not let anyone hack or copy. The worst case that the may experience doing things like that is being killed by users
In the contrary, I think everything made by man has flaws. I trust bitcoin, but there will always be that tiny weak part of an enormous invention.
Like Achilles in Fall of Troy .

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
balu2

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:01:44 AM

Besides cost-prohibitive mining power attacks, this is a pretty remote risk. One way to look at it is: if a person could make fake bitcoins, someone would have already.

With widespread quantum computing coming, however, some cryptography will need to be updated. More on this soon Smiley
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1694

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:12:13 AM

It's possible to duplicate Bitcoin, it's convincing other people to accept your duplicate as authentic, that's the hard part, same with counterfeiting fiat.

It's simple as:
1. fork Bitcoin
2. convice 100 million people to accept your fork as the real Bitcoin
3. you have duplicated Bitcoin

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
Anogii

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:19:28 AM

that would be highly imposible to duplicate may be the important issue but the acceptance of it is
DainSLane

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:26:53 AM

That kind of issue is very common,because many of hackers,IT and many comouter eengineers can do that thing.And they can duplicate,They can make,and increase more bitcoin so it is possible that it can be created.
it is really impossible to duplicate bitcoin because it is decentralized even if there are hackers who gathered to duplicate i think it wont work and IF they complete hacking it and increase the supply of bitcoins do you think the price will be still the same? I am happy what is bitcoin right now so i think its not worth it to duplicate bitcoin.

marcbitcoins

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:22:51 PM

I think this is already been discuss many times before and bitcoins is created 2009 and now its 2017 but there are still no can created a fake bitcoin i was thinking for this before but no can create or faking bitcoin or even you made a fake bitcoin but you can't send them to the real bitcoin wallet address.
So i think its impossible to make a fake one. except if the whole network was hack the same happen in ethereum before..

It is impossible to duplicate the system for now but still we need to be always vigilant. In this computer world nothing is impossible lots of bad guys are there roaming like the hackers and also some computer genius who wants always to be challenged to test or prove their skills specially if money is involved. I remember the great Pentagon american base inspite of their very heavy secured system still it was penatrated by sole Filipino hacker using iloveu virus email.

<<|  ARToken by CAPPASITY  |>>
> Decentralized AR/VR Ecosystem for 3D Content Exchange <
> Follow Us:  facebook | twitter | linkedin | telegram | youtube | slack | google+ <
CARrency

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:34:48 PM

I think this is already been discuss many times before and bitcoins is created 2009 and now its 2017 but there are still no can created a fake bitcoin i was thinking for this before but no can create or faking bitcoin or even you made a fake bitcoin but you can't send them to the real bitcoin wallet address.
So i think its impossible to make a fake one. except if the whole network was hack the same happen in ethereum before..

It is impossible to duplicate the system for now but still we need to be always vigilant. In this computer world nothing is impossible lots of bad guys are there roaming like the hackers and also some computer genius who wants always to be challenged to test or prove their skills specially if money is involved. I remember the great Pentagon american base inspite of their very heavy secured system still it was penatrated by sole Filipino hacker using iloveu virus email.

In my opinion, no one will be able to duplicate the system. It may be copied or forked but it will not be duplicated because if they can do that, they will be able to make a lot of bitcoin and may make the price of it very low.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
shield132

Activity: 560

Watch Agents Of Shield On ABC

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:42:32 PM

Really good question. Despite the fact that answer is NO, I was thinking about that because as OP mentioned, everything has a blueprint. Currently seems it's not possible because someone would do that and would gain controll on whole bitcoin. It's different system, here is limited supply 21 Million, so when something is surely limited, how can you exceed this limit?

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
balakang00

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:02:24 AM

I think it's hard to create fake bitcoin since it is a software enclosed in the internet. It is intangible which means it cannot have a replica. Mimicing this kind of technology, i think, is not possible unless one new great invention or a genius could only do this as I can forsee. For now, I can say it is still safe to use this kind of crytocurrency because it is not like bills that can be replicated.

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.