Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 05:54:26 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can fake bitcoins be created?  (Read 11465 times)
Trela

Activity: 868

Crypterium-Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:22:20 PM

As we all know that everything have a blueprint. It's not that much difficult to make fake money if you have blueprints(in case of real cash). I was wondering if anyone found blueprints(algorithm/code) of bitcoins.

Is it possible to duplicate bitcoins?
maybe you not very understand about how blokchain technology work. bitcoin exist because blokchain. the number of bitcoin is just 21 milion and if someone can duplicate bitcoin, the duplicated bitcoin have accepted by all people in blockchain to approv that bitcoin is the legitimate bitcoin if not it will rejected.
No, we can not duplicated Bitcoin in Bitcoin original system as now, but we can clone it through hardfork and create a new Bitcoin as Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Unlimit in this year. Of course, if the Bitcoin community accept that, they will start to clone a blockchain system same 100% Bitcoin original system, does not need to change nature as Bitcoin Cash.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ankit05

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:29:45 PM

Since there is nothing to duplicate, it is not possible to duplicate it.
technically it's possible to spend coins to two different addresses at once.

gulshan1

Activity: 126

DeepOnion TOR Integrated

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:54:21 PM

Impossible,it may not happen at any cost because it is totally based on algorithm.yes so many can be created like bitcoin use to this technology.
bitcoin mining is running by one individual formula, and after completion of mining it will finishes automatically and no more bitcoin will be mine.it is block chain generated digit which is only transfer to block chain to block chain.that's it.

Rinaze

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:26:47 PM

I'm quite sure that this would have already happened in the past 7 years if it's possible to duplicate Bitcoin. People who were greedy or hostile against Bitcoin wouldn't have to resort to soft and hard fork like what we all are currently facing.

N@p$t3r

Activity: 98

¿Como te puedo hacer entender?

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:30:13 PM

Bitcoins don't actually exist.

Therefore, there is nothing to duplicate.

Since there is nothing to duplicate, it is not possible to duplicate it.

You might as well be asking if it is possible to duplicate an unicorn.

Sure, you can draw a picture of a unicorn, or you can strap a dildo to the forehead of a horse, but it isn't really a unicorn, is it?  That's because unicorns don't actually exist.

Or are you talking about duplicating the Bitcoin Protocol?  If that's what you mean, then it's already been done.  Many times.  The majority of altcoins are just duplicates of the Bitcoin Protocol (perhaps with a bit of tweaking of parameters here or there).
You are a big nonsense, pendejo! one more thing - it's a unicorn not an unicorn
ashfer

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:36:06 PM

yes it is possible to create fake coins like bitcoins but it won't have value like bitcoins and it will be just an online scam and it will not have a long run life like BTC because i have come across such scams in the past and i don't think it is easy to make something look just like bitcoins as it take so much effort and coding to create something which looks alike BTC

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BLOCKCHAIN  DIGITAL  BANK          NEBEUS  PRE ICO    OPEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬      FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM      ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sohailul

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:36:31 PM

I think it is totally impossible. If created then what will happen i don't know. Because i think it impossible to create a fake bitcoin. Fake bitcoin won't receive coin market. Even a coin come in coin market before justify about that coin. Then release that coin in coin market.
So i think it is not possible.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 266

I am cashless, but not broke.

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:37:31 PM

No, it can't be. Please keep in mind that Bitcoin is an applied blockchain technology. The blockchain ledger records every sequence of transactions from beginning to end whether its hundreds of steps in a supply chain or a single online payment. As each transaction occurs, its put into a block, each block is connected to the one before and after it. Groups of transactions are blocked together, and a fingerprint of each block is added to the next thus creating an irreversible chain. That’s why blockchain is ideal for recording the mining, refining, and distribution of one of the most valuable goods in the world. It can trace a diamond’s path from the mine to the hands of the consumer with exceptional security and transparency. Instead of faking bitcoin, why don't you just answer the math problem and earn it? It's seems easier though.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
Xervo

Activity: 182

★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:41:27 PM

As far as I know, you can not duplicate bitcoins, but you can use a similar algorithm. Such algorithms are used by phishing links leading to hacker and fraudulent wallet. Therefore, be careful when using bitcoins. However trivial and obvious it may sound, there are always trusting personalities.

nightwishx

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:42:34 PM

although it can be made, I think only certain people can make it and there will be only a few, because of course imitating bitcoin is not an easy matter and will not work in a short time.

N@p$t3r

¿Como te puedo hacer entender?

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:45:32 PM

yes it is possible to create fake coins like bitcoins but it won't have value like bitcoins and it will be just an online scam and it will not have a long run life like BTC because i have come across such scams in the past and i don't think it is easy to make something look just like bitcoins as it take so much effort and coding to create something which looks alike BTC
Here is another huge example of a human running on a 64kb RAM. What the hell do you mean by this? i don't think it is easy to make something look just like bitcoins as it take so much effort and coding to create something which looks alike BTC. If you don't have an answer to a topic, you better keep your fingers stuck inside your mouth rather than hitting your keyboards. Bitcointalk.org is already polluted by puta madres like you.
Mobshady24

Activity: 126

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:47:30 PM

there might be a fake exchange that issues bitcoin but as of now i know nothing of that, just be careful of sites you are using to purchase bitcoin and if you are buying for the first time just make sure to check the background of exchange site you are willing to pay for bitcoin. Duplicating bitcoin is not possible for me i think.

SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:50:34 PM

As we all know that everything have a blueprint. It's not that much difficult to make fake money if you have blueprints(in case of real cash). I was wondering if anyone found blueprints(algorithm/code) of bitcoins.

maybe you not very understand about how blokchain technology work. bitcoin exist because blokchain. the number of bitcoin is just 21 milion and if someone can duplicate bitcoin, the duplicated bitcoin have accepted by all people in blockchain to approv that bitcoin is the legitimate bitcoin if not it will rejected.
No, we can not duplicated Bitcoin in Bitcoin original system as now, but we can clone it through hardfork and create a new Bitcoin as Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Unlimit in this year. Of course, if the Bitcoin community accept that, they will start to clone a blockchain system same 100% Bitcoin original system, does not need to change nature as Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin has it's binary code which can't be copied so easy. But I think we could call all this Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin and Erherum as Bitcoin's copies. Why not?! They are following the same target, but in some cases they are even better than the original Grin
jvdp

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:55:40 PM

There is nothing impossible in this world. Ofcourse fake Bitcoin Can be created but it's too complicated to do so. Solving algorithms and stuff. It's not easy!

Ya I agree you.Nothing is Impossible in this world.But to make it possible,Stuffed person should get into do the thing.But in bitcoin its very though to make so.Since its based on the Crypto Algorithm.It's not easy to understand the Crypto Algorithm.It is  not possible to do so upto my knowledge.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
kelseydustin

Activity: 306

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:56:53 PM

There is nothing impossible in this world. Ofcourse fake Bitcoin Can be created but it's too complicated to do so. Solving algorithms and stuff. It's not easy!
I do think so. But right now, I can ensure that bitcoin is still the number one coin and nothing can change it instantly. That is why bitcoin is trusted by hackers and many organizations which hide in the shadow. Keep supporting bitcoin and it will not fail you Wink

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:00:28 PM

I think it's one of those questions which will be always in the head because we have seen so many fake currencies already. It's near to impossible task right now with all the technology we have right now.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
.L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM.
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:03:04 PM

I think it is totally impossible. If created then what will happen i don't know. Because i think it impossible to create a fake bitcoin. Fake bitcoin won't receive coin market. Even a coin come in coin market before justify about that coin. Then release that coin in coin market.
So i think it is not possible.
yes it is unlikely that bitcoin can be falsified, because bitcoins are not like banknotes made in printed ways like banknotes issued by banks, the possibility of bitcoin being falsified if printed like paper money.
Lasvista

Activity: 111

Ditcoin #1

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:23:35 PM

I think it would be difficult for others to make fake bitcoins. It's hard when talking code hmm, let's say maybe there are possibilities to do that but still do not want to try it because it's too hard to do it. Code is the enemy of the hackers, once they hack the bitcoin they are lucky. Not too much of a life of a programmer you can try and try. Depending on bitcoin's security if it's full security it will be difficult for hackers to make or trick or hack a bitcoin.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
Qunenin

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:09:30 PM

Are you kidding me or what?. There's no existence of fake / Duplicate bitcoins how you can say fake bitcoins can be created ? Have you ever seen a single Piece  of bitcoin in real life ?  How you can say there's some fake people in internet who is making fiat money with the help of fake bitcoins. Bitcoin runs on block chain and no one can create the fake block chain.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               
                  ▀                  
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Xervo

Activity: 182

★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:13:33 AM

To fake bitcoins is fantastic. This is one of its advantages over real money. Bitcoin is a very complex, multistage system, for the security of which a large number of people are responsible. You can forge paper money, because they are tangible, but how can you be with bitcoin, which is essentially a virtual code? Each of them can be tracked, because bitcoins in the world have a certain amount, and all transactions associated with it are stored in the system. I think that there is still no such genius hacker who could bypass the entire bitcoin security system.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.