Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 02:34:21 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can fake bitcoins be created?  (Read 11505 times)
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:58:08 AM

As we all know that everything have a blueprint. It's not that much difficult to make fake money if you have blueprints(in case of real cash). I was wondering if anyone found blueprints(algorithm/code) of bitcoins.

Is it possible to duplicate bitcoins?

I think it is possible but the word scam is the better term for it, they may trick you for something good for you to gain something but will end up being hacked or scam , we should be aware of that since bitcoin has a huge involvement with money so probably, they are really roaming around here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Koadharber

Activity: 427

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:00:26 AM

As we all know that everything have a blueprint. It's not that much difficult to make fake money if you have blueprints(in case of real cash). I was wondering if anyone found blueprints(algorithm/code) of bitcoins.

I think it is possible but the word scam is the better term for it, they may trick you for something good for you to gain something but will end up being hacked or scam , we should be aware of that since bitcoin has a huge involvement with money so probably, they are really roaming around here.
Yeah its indeed possible but they cant really pass out on the eyes of bitcoin users which no matter how hard they try to make another bitcoin no one would able to beat up the original one.Seeing on those fork coins even those coins are resemblance from bitcoin itself they didnt even passed on the eyes or consider as part of bitcoin but yet an another altcoin in the market.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
crypt0stark

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:30:17 AM

A new bitcoin can't just be tossed on the blockchain. Though I suppose if someone was ignorant enough, there are ways to tell someone they now own a bitcoin  (like they own land on the moon!  Shocked )
_noname_

Activity: 224

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:48:18 AM

A new bitcoin can't just be tossed on the blockchain. Though I suppose if someone was ignorant enough, there are ways to tell someone they now own a bitcoin  (like they own land on the moon!  Shocked )
i don't think so that some on can created fake bitcoin because security system of bitcoin is very high and no one can hack this site or can create fake bitcoin and if it was possible then people will try that but it is not possible that why still there is no such issue have faced by people

Zubayer

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:11:26 AM

I think it's not possible to create fake bitcoin because creators have to need some fake account which is not possible in bitcoin. Bitcoin creates is not so easy. If someone creat fake bitcoin it will not found its market because of some currency of bitcoin.

acener

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:03:56 AM

Unfortunately, I think it is possible. As an IT expert, there are certain programs that can replicate the appearance of bitcoin. Although, we can still tell whether it's legitimate by the source it came from and programs we use it in.

aubert
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:12:15 AM

Unfortunately, I think it is possible. As an IT expert, there are certain programs that can replicate the appearance of bitcoin. Although, we can still tell whether it's legitimate by the source it came from and programs we use it in.
Would you mind to explain more regarding those programs that could replicate bitcoin and as an IT expert ofcourse and as well as to distinguish or differentiate whether it's legitimate by simply seeing the source and programs.
So far I've been in the crypto world, I've seen none of such thing except Inspecting the element of an online wallet or editing with picture editor. However If you can replicate the appearance of bitcoin in some address and It can be seen or explored through blockchain explorer, You'd be genius.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
teejayrichard2

Activity: 42

0x937fe2c8bd616344a9Be33fDEC04D6F15f53c20F

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:04:28 AM

This is very impossible. Bitcoin is electronic digital currency, it can't be duplicated.
imamimam1234

Activity: 140

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:33:44 AM

maybe but it will need much effort, muc money to spend and also the the markets who want accepted will give any regulations and rules, punishment will be come to you, because it's fake, better you created another coin , and do some pre ICO, bounty and kind like that stuff better than fake major crypto. CMIIW Smiley

Hexah

Activity: 336

~ Veritas Mining - Bounty Campaign Manager ~

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:39:50 AM

maybe but it will need much effort, muc money to spend and also the the markets who want accepted will give any regulations and rules, punishment will be come to you, because it's fake, better you created another coin , and do some pre ICO, bounty and kind like that stuff better than fake major crypto. CMIIW Smiley
Maybe you have a point on what you think on out there that it really need much budget for that to happen but mate it's really impossible to duplicate a same kind of bitcoin maybe they can imitate just like it but it's rarely and not possible to duplicate a bitcoin. It's almost 9 years from now and not yet heard a fake bitcoin in such, abd what I really heard are these fake new coins and ICO's.

Veritas Mining

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Sustainable Crypto - Mining    
   ●Cost Efficient  ●Eco-Friendly  ●Profitable  ●Innovative   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Slack
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Reddit
jonval21

Activity: 154

I love the Criptocurrency world

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:55:42 AM

is no possible bitcoin can not be duplicated, is a distribuid technology like no other.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anya Doreen

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:14:16 AM

it's pretty much totally impossible. to duplicate coins, or create new ones that aren't a part of the regular system would require overcoming the encryption and cryptography involved. it would require more computing power than has ever existed, combined and multiplied a hundred times over.

technically it's possible to spend coins to two different addresses at once. it's known as a double spend. but to DO it requires the blockchain to be split and overwritten by another branch. you'd need more computing power to do it than 51% of the network.

so, NO. no bitcoins cannot be duplicated or forged.
You have a good point Sir, but I think that there is no imposible with technology. Hackers will do everything to interrupt/deceived people. I think they can find a way to do bad for other people. And for me it is possible to duplicate bitcoins but of course there is also a group of people will protect bitcoins.

naily

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:34:11 AM

impossible bitcoin can be forged, because bitcoin digital currency

Harley29

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:45:14 PM

I think it's not possible bitcoin is hard to hack to know it's blueprint cause itself is a server that it's encryption code change every seconds so it is hard to track it's origin. That's why it's impossible to fake butcoin.
I agree with there is no possibility for fake bitcoin as we know that bitcoin is decentralized but it’s not like that to make fake bitcoin and people will become fool I believe and there still there is someone who is going to operate bitcoin and I’m quiet that there will be head office of bitcoin where thousands of people are working there.

Mehdi.Habib

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:46:14 PM

I don't think so. Duplication can be possible in real currency, but not in digital currency. Don't have the possibility of making duplicate coin in Bitcoin is a good advantage of Bitcoin.
ankorustoken

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:58:04 PM

Bitcoin uses cryptography to verify all transactions and faking blockchain is not that easy (it is actually impossible), so I guess Bitcoin cannot be faked.
Qartersa

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:16:27 PM

This is interesting!

However, I do not think creating fake Bitcoins is possible because the latter is an intangible asset and undergoes a very rigid process before it comes full circle. In fact, it is one thing I like about investing in Bitcoins; you cannot just be fooled by anybody especially that of people whose expertise involve the creation of fake cryptocurrencies.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
saedasda

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:24:37 PM

for my own opinion. As of now I think there is a chance if you can hack all computers or stop all the transaction for a while then duplicate it

pontoumporcento

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:26:38 PM

No. Code is pretty robust, it's impossible to create new bitcoins except mining.

prlelbnwh

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:43:26 PM

You can, in theory is possible.But you must have enough COINS miners to support your false BTC to the block chain was established.Otherwise, it can only be run on your own PC network block in the chain, make no sense.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.