Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 06:02:44 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can fake bitcoins be created?  (Read 11429 times)
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:27:29 AM

I don't think Bitcoins can be tampered for its value and validity. If someone tries to make it, I think it might cause bug especially to the miners when they process a transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:29:56 AM

Its a virtual one.not that real money which is made of paper.how can you duplicate a virtial thing.and you cant make that blockchain

ice18

Activity: 532

SPECTRE ICO 11/17/2017

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:49:41 AM

Its a big NO, bitcoins are created with codes and it cannot be faked easily like making another one copy, you must be very genuis for you to create lines of codes that can be used to fake blockchain and I doubt it even satoshi itself cannot alter his own creation. 

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
2hot2handle

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:51:38 AM

We can never make another bitcoin so in short no one can fake it, though we can make another coin that has the same use as bitcoin and has a lot of feature but still bitcoin will not going anywhere because this is the 1st every crypto created so people will still choose bitcoin over something else.

dyewic

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:06:00 AM

As we all know that everything have a blueprint. It's not that much difficult to make fake money if you have blueprints(in case of real cash). I was wondering if anyone found blueprints(algorithm/code) of bitcoins.

Is it possible to duplicate bitcoins?

No you can fake a bitcoins because there are so many process and there are so many verification so how can they fake a single account? Is it possible to duplicate? I think they can't duplicate just like on faking a bitcoin you can't duplicate it because there are so many process. I think they can only hack a bitcoin account but they can't duplicate or fake it.

RavenHood

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:58:58 AM

In my opinion, no you can’t create a fake bitcoin. Bitcoin is unique, it will be difficult to duplicate. Because there will be many confirmations about it.  But you can create or just get some information about bitcoin and create another coin. By getting the principal information of bitcoin, you can create a new coin, and the result is altcoin and many more.

Btc_1856

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:03:03 AM

It is not possible to create another Bitcoin that's why they are creating another coins with the name of Bitcoin like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold etc. Bitcoin is unique coin that's countries legalizing it.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
cutecute

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:13:38 AM

As we all know that everything have a blueprint. It's not that much difficult to make fake money if you have blueprints(in case of real cash). I was wondering if anyone found blueprints(algorithm/code) of bitcoins.

Is it possible to duplicate bitcoins?

No, no one can fake bitcoin just like what they said bitcoin is a secured and there's so many process before you have one. If someone fake it I'm sure that the moderator will notice this and they will banned the fake account. And I think that they can't duplicate it also because just like what I said we have a moderator and our moderator is so active so they will notice it too.

yasukata

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:19:11 AM

I think that it is not worth replicating. I think that it is worth it because development is actively carried out and there is a promising future.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 112

🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:34:08 AM

nothing is impossible in technology but i think no one can fake bitcoin. i believe that they cannot fake bitcoin but they can add once more. i mean the producer can add some bitcoin but it can affect to the price and also the value of bitcoin so it is hard to do this decision.

danielcansil

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:55:54 AM

i dont think that is impossible for hackers to create a new fake bitcoin, but that will take a very hard time to do that because bitcoin core system changes everyyear,  and everytime we complete a transaction we create a new code, many new codes create a bitcoin, so bitcoin code is always changing. not easy to create bitcoin in such a little time.

◆▬▬▬ MICROMONEY ▬▬▬◆
TOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
rony01941

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:01:41 AM

I do not know why you thought this? Bitcoin transaction is so much that it is impossible to make a copy of it. You can never do this because it is not possible. If it was possible to make a copy of Bitcoin, then its usage would be abolished. That was not the whole bit of money invested. Therefore, this idea is a complete mistake.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◉ DITCOIN ◉ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Business Driven CryptoCurrency
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
hotnews

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:03:10 AM

It is impossible. The main protocol will not accept forgery

siti25

Activity: 434

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:07:36 AM

Something digital will not be made imitate. We will not find fake bitcoins, that's the bitcoin advantage that real money does not have. Money is easily faked and easily spread everywhere, that's why we often find counterfeit money. But bitcoin can not be faked. Any incoming transaction using bitcoin is definitely ORIGINAL.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
           T H E   F U T U R E             
                       o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
Jaxelrell

Activity: 90

A leader is a dealer in hope.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:30:10 AM

You can make your own coin. I heard many people are making to they can scam with it, but fake bitcoin is impossible the code is well made and for now safe from hackers.

Sometimes people want to sell their coins first search about the coin you can then get more information.
Arung Palakka

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:39:37 AM

no,, its impossible to duplicated or created fake bitcoin
thats why many Devs just make simliar name like bitcoin cash, btc gold, ebtc, etc

aizadelacruz99

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:57:41 AM

No!  Because, they are very strict in this trade, so that no one can destroy or make also a fake. So they are very careful.
jademanworld

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:01:28 AM

This is a pretty interesting topic, i have always wondered if it was possible.

[url=https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=jadep1#
Shendy23

you will never spend anything to be kind

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:02:44 AM

i think its hard to face digital currency or cryptocurrency, because its digital, like money it can be fake because its a thing, but bitcoin is digital and its to possible to fake a digital currency. maybe fake trading will do but fake bitcoin is impossible.

▬▬▬▬▬ExtensiveCoin▬▬▬▬▬
◉ DIGITAL PRECIOUS CRYPTO ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Qunetick

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:09:08 AM

In my opinion it is possible, do not underestimate human brain our brain evolves time to time. The only thing that's impossible to create is world peace.

Probably you're right. But bitcoin is different from fiat money you know. It doesn't mean that we underestimate people's mind but it is not very easy to fake bitcoin because unlike fiat money there is really a specific design and materials to be used so you can make a real and valid fiat money with the real signature of some of the government authority especially president. There would be possible websites that will try to deceive you that they will pay bitcoin but the truth is no, then it is not a fake bitcoin it is just a scam.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◉ DITCOIN ◉ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Business Driven CryptoCurrency
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.