Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS ICO and Bounty Scam  (Read 6436 times)
Scam Exposer (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:15:47 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 11:31:30 AM by Scam Exposer

Unless the screenshot is fake, then Jamal isn't at fault here. He is merely incompetent for letting the team do this and not informing everyone affected by it on time (unless I've missed such a post?).

From what I understood, the plan was to use 2% of the sold tokens for the bounties with a minimum of 100 000 tokens (regardless of how much was sold). After the 2% ended up being more than 100k, the team suddenly changed this number by cutting it down to a fixed 100k. I see these "other expenses" only as some excuse. If someone compiles a list of accounts owned by TaaS team, I'll probably tag them all until this is made just.

Here are the accounts-

Official account- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=925117

Account used to post ANN of Taas- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=516369 (not a team member according to him)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:24:07 AM

hi all.. i just want to clarify and explaining as i know all about TaaS project.
for the first, i am not the TaaS team, i just want to help make post official TaaS thread. (since account TaaS is newbie, can't post the image, and cant wait post the thread for 1 month later -- rank up from newbie to jr. member)

old thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1774501.0
new thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.0

basically, i'm just indonesia translator. like jamalaezaz, he just bounty manager.

1. how much minimum cap for running project?
TaaS fund not have minimum cap.

2. maximum cap?
total supply 101.0000.000 - of course $101M or 9000 btc (include bonus investment and for bounty)

about reward bounty (bounty pool) its already clear information on main thread (2nd post) and bounty thread.

A total 2%, but not less 100,000 (equal of 100,000$), of the TaaS Tokens sold during ICO are reserved for the whole Bounty Program (the Bounty Pool can be increased if we cross the limited target )

read : "IF"

LIMITED = Maximum cap $101.000.000 or 9000 BTC. but at the end of ICO, TaaS fund just raised $8M.

also its already expalined on whitepaper. see below..

http://taas.fund/media/whitepaper.pdf

read : "UP TO"

so..

The Bounty Pool Divided as Below:
1: Facebook Bounty: 10K Taas Tokens
2: Twitter Bounty: 10K Taas Tokens
3: Email/Website Subscriber Bounty: 5K Taas
4: Signature Campaign 30K Taas
5: Blog Article and Media: 20K Taas
6: Translation Bounty: 20K Taas
7: Slack Joining Bounty: 5K Taas

reference :
main thread (2nd post) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.msg17711771#msg17711771
Taas: Token-as-a-Service Bounty Campaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792938.0
TaaS: Token As Service Signature and Avatar, Personal Text Campaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1804549.0

also its was clearly from screenshot jamalaezaz above..
and also i dont know if taas have more reward bounty for press, news promotion, etc.

today its the date for starting distribution reward bounty.
how to claim reward bounty? please read this : https://medium.com/@jamalaezaz/submit-your-address-for-taas-bounty-payment-ca7360835b98

note : dont use address exchange !!

about this transaction issue : https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa101cbfbf7555d3ba3c16765f3c8bb0cf1b46b439b92bc1eedb1b631caa38f61
maybe this transaction is one of the process audit and burning TaaS token.
but i dont know, you can ask to TaaS team or partner ambisafe : https://www.ambisafe.co
TaaS team use ambisafe service for creat TaaS token.

FINAL TOTAL SUPPLY is 8,146,000.779398 TAAS ($8,044,745.99)
https://etherscan.io/token/TAAS

yeah, we still need clarify and respond from TaaS team about this problem.

waiting............

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Scam Exposey

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 11:24:36 AM

jamalaezaz is helping scam ICO's and he do helping them just for the sake of his own greed.... See this scam coins wanna be he's been dealing with..

Taskie= https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1738600 another scam coin that he's been manage and no further mo clarification on what happen to this project and they are telling that they will restart december i doubt that they will comeback since theirs no update on their trade anymore and people might forgot on what jamal owes to their bounty campaigns participants and ICO investors.

Egaas= https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607764.0 No Clear Info on when it will be added on exchangers and devs already gone without adding it on certain exchange so what will happen to its investor? Egaas is useless and can't be sold while devs for this coin is now currently happy for the funds they accumulate for their ICO and feel sorry for those who invested on them.

And now ETHbits= https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1849160.msg18819623#msg18819623 let see on how things would go for this coin since they are already successfull on their ICO and as i see this coin is scam.

and currently he runs more campaign who might be scam same as other coin he handled

So Do you think jamalaezaz doesn't have any sin to be sue with?

He's helping scammers so he can be called scammer aswell

maybe it is the best time to stop him scattering and helping scam shitcoins here.

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:26:05 AM

Unless the screenshot is fake, then Jamal isn't at fault here. He is merely incompetent for letting the team do this and not informing everyone affected by it on time (unless I've missed such a post?).

From what I understood, the plan was to use 2% of the sold tokens for the bounties with a minimum of 100 000 tokens (regardless of how much was sold). After the 2% ended up being more than 100k, the team suddenly changed this number by cutting it down to a fixed 100k. I see these "other expenses" only as some excuse. If someone compiles a list of accounts owned by TaaS team, I'll probably tag them all until this is made just.
Jamalz as campaign manager never updated the participants, from the beginning until the end of ICO,, "Always say at the end of ICO will be calculated"
In his calculations were not clear, it should be campaign manager as an intermediary between Dev and participants
Please give a warning to avoid cases like this
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 11:26:30 AM

A total 2%, but not less 100,000 (equal of 100,000$), of the TaaS Tokens sold during ICO are reserved for the whole Bounty Program (the Bounty Pool can be increased if we cross the limited target )

read : "IF"

LIMITED = Maximum cap $101.000.000 or 9000 BTC. but at the end of ICO, TaaS fund just raised $8M.

also its already expalined on whitepaper. see below..

http://taas.fund/media/whitepaper.pdf

read : "UP TO"
Those two descriptions are completely opposite. "Up to 100 000" and "not less 100 000" are on two opposite sides. This seems like a sneaky deception worthy of a negative rating. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Scam Exposer (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:29:07 AM

Have I become so famous that accounts are being created similar to my username. Ha ha Scam Exposey Grin
Scam Exposer (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:39:21 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 11:50:21 AM by Scam Exposer

Just had conversation with Dimitri on slack.

He said , he doesn't know Lauda  Grin

And said,
I saw your post, it's a bit misleading so we are going to share an update to clarify bounty program

Stay tuned for a bounty post

They won't be giving away a penny more than 100 k taas. They are trying to save that 15 % of ICO money.

https://image.ibb.co/gMTWfk/20170518_171550.jpg
Scam Exposey

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 11:44:37 AM

jamalaezaz is only washing hands here so that he will not be sued for his illegal activies for helping those ICO scammers.. Try To read his past ICO campaign guys it ended on misarable ways..

jamal might be a part of any of those scam coins so better DT should act nicely for this so that they can stop jamal promoting another scam coins in future..

Have I become so famous that accounts are being created similar to my username. Ha ha Scam Exposey Grin

Little funny mate  Shocked

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:06:32 PM

How many participants in signature campaign and how much is the share for 1 person in dollar value?
Egaas-Taas, electronic government as a service and token as a service, totally not similar with different team and managers. Next ICO will be ice cream as a service and people will participate I'm sure of it.
They scammed with egaas as well.

🖤😏
no1dead

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:08:47 PM

It was UP to 2%? Shocked 100k That's are minimum **LOL** even their said for "Bounty pool can be increased".
If they say for "conferences and news promotion" why no such statement before?
A total 2%, but not less 100,000 (equal of 100,000$), of the TaaS Tokens sold during ICO are reserved for the whole Bounty Program (the Bounty Pool can be increased if we cross the limited target).

Their say conferences and news promotion  Shocked
Lemme  guessing for :

They encourage us to promote more in order to get more investment, so that bounty hunters can get more bounty, but they decreased it now.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 12:19:07 PM

jamalaezaz is only washing hands here so that he will not be sued for his illegal activies for helping those ICO scammers.. Try To read his past ICO campaign guys it ended on misarable ways..

jamal might be a part of any of those scam coins so better DT should act nicely for this so that they can stop jamal promoting another scam coins in future..

a big lol for you.

where you see me working and supporting scammers? read the history first. every ICO which turned into scam while I was managing that, I got scammed too not only you or other users.
even some time I paid bounty participants from my own wallet,

don't say that Only I work with scam project. every campaign manager got attached with one or more scam projects at some point. they do not intentionally support and work for scam projects. but they actually don't know the reality.

PS: I don't have time to reply false accusation from those but-heart who got denied or blacklisted from bounties due to their own rule breaking and now creating newbie accounts and start spread shit.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Scam Exposer (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:22:53 PM

It was UP to 2%? Shocked 100k That's are minimum **LOL** even their said for "Bounty pool can be increased".
If they say for "conferences and news promotion" why no such statement before?
A total 2%, but not less 100,000 (equal of 100,000$), of the TaaS Tokens sold during ICO are reserved for the whole Bounty Program (the Bounty Pool can be increased if we cross the limited target).

Their say conferences and news promotion  Shocked
Lemme  guessing for :
http://www.gifimagesdownload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/latest-pizza-delivery-gif-258.gif

They encourage us to promote more in order to get more investment, so that bounty hunters can get more bounty, but they decreased it now.

It must have been like that GIF. They went to conferences and distributed Taas to all those who listened to Dimitri. I mean, how can they use Taas in conferences.

@Lauda a negative trust may hello build pressure. They will soon post a blog explaining the meaning of 'up to 2%' and 'how there were some hidden bounties there'
krankNL

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:49:07 PM

Folks, indicate this under the threads below, please:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1804549.0
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:54:23 PM

Please Taas team update the community about this accusation. Trust is everything in crypto and bounty are serious matter in this world.
Scam Exposer (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:03:47 PM

From slack pm,
Bitcointalk is 100k, as always has been planned
They won't understand anything.

Even negative trust would harm Taas investors not their team. I leave it to Lauda if he wants to give negative trust or not.
Scam Exposey

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 01:35:28 PM

a big lol for you.

where you see me working and supporting scammers? read the history first. every ICO which turned into scam while I was managing that, I got scammed too not only you or other users.
even some time I paid bounty participants from my own wallet,

don't say that Only I work with scam project. every campaign manager got attached with one or more scam projects at some point. they do not intentionally support and work for scam projects. but they actually don't know the reality.

PS: I don't have time to reply false accusation from those but-heart who got denied or blacklisted from bounties due to their own rule breaking and now creating newbie accounts and start spread shit.

You don't have a time to reply on this since all of our allegation is true..

You better stop managing those scam coins so that you can't compromised the money of the other people.

I will put Negative Reference on you so that people will have a doubt to join on your scam and shady campaigns.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 01:52:06 PM

If you have failed to inform your participants of said change, you are also partially to blame. I don't see any "false accusation".

Please Taas team update the community about this accusation. Trust is everything in crypto and bounty are serious matter in this world.
They are refusing to post here. They have PM'd me, but their PM's aren't exactly useful.

Even negative trust would harm Taas investors not their team. I leave it to Lauda if he wants to give negative trust or not.
Letting such shady behavior slip harms the whole ecosystem by setting a bad precedence. It is perfectly clear that, as per what was written in the thread, they were to pay 2% of the sold tokens (with a 100k minimum) for said bounties. I'm utmost confident that almost all, if not all, participants of said bounties have participated with this number in mind.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Scam Exposer (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:15:57 PM

If you have failed to inform your participants of said change, you are also partially to blame. I don't see any "false accusation".

They are refusing to post here. They have PM'd me, but their PM's aren't exactly useful.

Letting such shady behavior slip harms the whole ecosystem by setting a bad precedence. It is perfectly clear that, as per what was written in the thread, they were to pay 2% of the sold tokens (with a 100k minimum) for said bounties. I'm utmost confident that almost all, if not all, participants of said bounties have participated with this number in mind.
Lose - lose (opposite of win-win Grin) situation for all bounty hunters
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 02:42:19 PM

jamalaezaz is helping scam ICO's and he do helping them just for the sake of his own greed.... See this scam coins wanna be he's been dealing with..

Taskie= https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1738600 another scam coin that he's been manage and no further mo clarification on what happen to this project and they are telling that they will restart december i doubt that they will comeback since theirs no update on their trade anymore and people might forgot on what jamal owes to their bounty campaigns participants and ICO investors.

Egaas= https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607764.0 No Clear Info on when it will be added on exchangers and devs already gone without adding it on certain exchange so what will happen to its investor? Egaas is useless and can't be sold while devs for this coin is now currently happy for the funds they accumulate for their ICO and feel sorry for those who invested on them.

And now ETHbits= https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1849160.msg18819623#msg18819623 let see on how things would go for this coin since they are already successfull on their ICO and as i see this coin is scam.

and currently he runs more campaign who might be scam same as other coin he handled

So Do you think jamalaezaz doesn't have any sin to be sue with?

He's helping scammers so he can be called scammer aswell

maybe it is the best time to stop him scattering and helping scam shitcoins here.
What Taskie was a scam according to you?Is abondoning a project halfway for some technical or personal reasons a scam to you particularly when they didn't collect a single penny?The even sought Yahoo's service to act as escrow.
I do not know about egaas and it is too early to say Ethbits is a scam.
Scam Exposer (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:30:56 PM

I feel more need of Cofound ICO mentoring. Lots of projects have great vision but lack ICO experience.  Exactly the case with Taas.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: