Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Instagram Account Turbo Source Code and Project Ownership  (Read 328 times)
The Wolf (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:39:49 PM

Hey all. I am selling ownership to a very effective Instagram Turbo Project, coded in .NET. In case you are wondering what an account Turbo does - It effectively attempts to switch your username on a certain site/service, to a specified username. For example, an OG username that can be sold for high money.

It is a very fast turbo, and the second the username becomes available, it will be yours. It is neatly and cleanly coded in VB.NET, and if you like I am more than happy to rebrand it for you after purchase. I understand I'm a new user here, but I am more than happy to provide proof of having the project, and we can use a MM or something similar if you really want.

This project has huge market potential, except I really just don't have the time to market it at all or anything, since I have exams, and a lot of other stuff going on right now.

Features:
-Multithreaded
-Clean GUI
-Very Fast
-Easy to Use

Screenshot:
https://i.gyazo.com/b7f72215ad2241157cc16e0077dfbd62.png

Pricing:

Start Bid: $50
BIN: $100
Auction Close: 20/05/2017
Minimum Bid Increment: $5