Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:16:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {Beta} CoinLandia.com - New Faucet Game - Its time to be a Farmer  (Read 14046 times)
DanMac

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:52:00 PM

Could you please let me know the presumabled withdrawell time? and are they(paimens) automated or not? as after my previouse post the paiment (and the next paiment after that) was made quickly, but now the payment was not made to my faucethub  for longer than 50 hours again Cry Cry Cry ( so I can't start the next micropayment), could you  do smth with that?
Hope that it is only because it is the test version, and everything will be perfect from next  game reset! As you are doing the excellent job!

No, payments are not automatic. Payments are manually checked and sent to your Faucethub once we have more withdrawal requests.

Thank you. I recieved the payment 30 min ago, but new problem appeared: in the game I can't make new withdraw: it is still written: It seems that we are already processing your payment. You will be able to request another payment once your previous payment request will be approved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quimby88 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:06:50 PM

it will be cleared automatically after a while.
DanMac

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:19:05 AM

hello again, i tried to withdraw your new reward, but making that somehow the second step didn't appeared(of confirming the faucethub address) and 6500coins are wrote off. please confirm that I'll reciave that payment.
Deniro79

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 09:32:47 AM

hello again, i tried to withdraw your new reward, but making that somehow the second step didn't appeared(of confirming the faucethub address) and 6500coins are wrote off. please confirm that I'll reciave that payment.

I have the same thing. Written off from the balance of 6500 coins. But confirmation was not.

Here is a screenshot: https://prnt.sc/fmrne8
Deniro79

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 05:04:57 AM

Thank you. Payment received on FaucetHub  Smiley

screenshot: https://prnt.sc/fn4rdc
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:05:10 AM

It meant that we have received your request, anyway it should be more clear now.
spatifilium

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:46:34 AM

When the beta version will be released?
I see the option to switch coins between Coinmafia and Coinlandia not yet possible
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:15:12 PM

Strange things are happening again
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:12:15 AM

Strange things are happening again

and what is strange about that?
Rabbot

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:44:52 AM

and what is strange about that?
2 answers for payment request, yes and no at once
castro87

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:16:49 PM

Gotta admit I'm pretty excited about the new season to see what upgrades and changes you have in store for us. Been saving up all my coins that were left after upgrades to see how much of a headstart I can get.
To anyone on the fence whether coinlandia is worth their time or not I recommend at least giving it a shot as it doesn't require much from you, just collect eggs every hour and at a later time check what upgrades you can get.

It might seem painfully slow at the start but stay dedicated and soon enough your farm will prosper and your egg collection will be a sight to behold indeed. I wasn't even active the first two or three weeks of this month and I was still able to finish all essential upgrades with 5.000+ coins left over for the upcoming season, and I didn't even realize the 'Egg Hunter' mini-game was a thing until much later!

and no, I'm not trying to brag as I'm sure there's plenty of people who did better than me. All I'm saying is, this is a really unique and genuine game. It's made with love and it shows. It's games like these that we need to see more of in the community that I, admittedly, am very new to. I'm not even thinking about getting paid at the moment as I find management games like these really addicting and fun.

-Now for some feedback I have about the game-

As I mentioned in an earlier post I still think a countdown timer would be a nice implement to keep track of when the next egg retrieval can be made.
Not a critic point but still something that would make the game so much more user-friendly.

Something that I do think is very much needed though is a more detailed description of what each upgrade does. Currently I think players might feel like they wasted their coins and therein their time by spending it on upgrades that weren't really needed at that specific time.

Now, I don't know how this will play out in the future with the upcoming changes that has been mentioned but I can imagine that a new player might feel overwhelmed by their options in the beginning and at worst feel like they made a terrible mistake wasting several hours and giving up in the process. It's true there weren't really many options to choose from in this early alpha so there was less room for such "mistakes", however I still feel like I wasted some coins at the start upgrading water instead of going straight for better food mix which I assume would have resulted in faster egg production and a bigger profit.
Furthermore I never realized water upgrades made eggs more valuable until I saw someone mention it in this forum. It's little information like this that I feel should be added as a disclaimer to every potentially gamechanging upgrade so that players understand exactly what they are paying for and don't feel cheated.

Anyway sorry for the long-winded post I just really want to see this game succeed and grow bigger as I feel it has so much potential to be something truly amazing.

leedslemon

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:08:01 AM

Thanks a lot for the update, I started actively promoting this game right after the reset.
I've also understand your payment is paid manually, but could I know how long should I except to receive my payment to faucetHub?
DanMac

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:41:21 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 09:20:46 AM by DanMac

Thanks for the update!
wanted to ask why I Didn't get my last paiment in June (3days ago I ordered the withdraw right after I receaved previous)?
Also after restart I collected egs 3 times, and at 1st time I got +0.3 to chicken age But after I upgrated fodder Mix to the max. and collected eggs(feeded chicken) The age didn't change at all (maybe as the fodder mix shows nothing..) please check that.
Edited later:
later(after 1 more hens feeding) I upgrated fodder mix 1 more time and the corn appeared but why before the corn it is the empty fodder mix (becase of wich I didn't get the chicken age 3 times).
castro87

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:22:41 AM

Thanks for the update!
wanted to ask why I Didn't get my last paiment in June (3days ago I ordered the withdraw right after I receaved previous)?
Also after restart I collected egs 3 times, and at 1st time I got +0.3 to chicken age But after I upgrated fodder Mix to the max. and collected eggs(feeded chicken) The age didn't change at all (maybe as the fodder mix shows nothing..) please check that.
Edited later:
later(after 1 more hens feeding) I upgrated fodder mix 1 more time and the corn appeared but why before the corn it is the empty fodder mix (becase of wich I didn't get the chicken age 3 times).

I noticed this bug as well and Quimby should definately look into it. When I saw the blank space for fodder mix I just figured I had to upgrade again despite the bar being dark green so I never realized it would have given me no +age to the chicken. Funny since I was pretty sure I had just wasted 225 coins upgrading it when already maxed. Speaking of which I think it would be a good idea to remove the option to upgrade again when it's already maxed out just like it works with water, that way players won't make a mistake and waste their coins.
DanMac

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:14:01 PM

Also There is a question about referal link - why it changed?
I ask as I wrote my previous referal link in June at some social networks would it also work or each game restart will be new referal links?
my new link somehow changed to http://www.coinlandia.com/?ref=1 and before I had http://www.coinlandia.com/?ref=169 so wich one I can use or both will work?
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:02:04 PM

Thanks guys for your feedback and support.

@castro87: Thank you. I will tell you more info later because I have no time now, but I will definitely tell you more. I will also post soon what is new in this game season.

@DanMac: Payments are on the way now. I don't see any change with the referral link. Do you? Its still 169.

Fodder Bug: I believe that this bug should be already fixed, but there was a bug, that's true.
Rabbot

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:10:26 PM

@DanMac: Payments are on the way now. I don't see any change with the referral link. Do you? Its still 169.
looks like everyone has "ref=1" in "Referred Farmers" tab
DanMac

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:14:44 PM

@castro87: Thank you. I will tell you more info later because I have no time now, but I will definitely tell you more. I will also post soon what is new in this game season.

Fodder Bug: I believe that this bug should be already fixed, but there was a bug, that's true.
Yes I see in "reffered farmers" 1 instead of 169
Rabbot

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:17:23 PM

look at "My Account" tab
DanMac

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:50:54 PM

look at "My Account" tab
there is 169)))  but still...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: