Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 07:36:50 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {Beta} CoinLandia.com - New Faucet Game - Its time to be a Farmer  (Read 13456 times)
Rabbot

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:36:56 PM

hello all,

i'm new here, something happen to me in this week i was have 181 coins after buy some items, i bought the water and then i was move to my Farm MANAGEMENT tap and without buy anything the coins going from 181 to 6 coins instead 181 to 131. can you asist on this?
Sometimes purchases happen by themselves when you visit the page, be careful with the "Farm MANAGEMENT" tab.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quimby88

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:55:58 PM

hello all,

i'm new here, something happen to me in this week i was have 181 coins after buy some items, i bought the water and then i was move to my Farm MANAGEMENT tap and without buy anything the coins going from 181 to 6 coins instead 181 to 131. can you asist on this?
Sometimes purchases happen by themselves when you visit the page, be careful with the "Farm MANAGEMENT" tab.

its just a code, it cant happen that sometimes it would do something itself. Its more likely that sometimes you make a double click.

Quimby88

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:24:41 AM

Hi,

i got an email today that my account has been automatically suspended!?

Is there any chance to find out why, because i am sure i didnt do anything wrong  Sad

Most likely someone sign up with the same ip address or you are using proxy.

Well im sure neither of this happened. i know i am not using a vpn, as i dont need to and its quite impossible someone used my ip for making another account.

So in short words, that account is gone?

No, but in your case we have detected using of proxy, because you have logged two times from this IP address and by iphub.info its proxy IP
https://iphub.info/?ip=87.237.218.161 also according to ipintel.

is there a date and time logged when that happened? when it was some days ago, i can only imagine it was when i where at work and used the internet there

EDIT: looked it up on iplocation.net, and it is located in the city i am working in. I wasn´t really aware that i am going in through a proxy there.

Bad Luck then i guess  Angry

Right. Ok, I have reactivated your account, but please make sure you are not logging via proxy or vpn in the future.

Thyruz

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:39:27 AM

Hi,

i got an email today that my account has been automatically suspended!?

Is there any chance to find out why, because i am sure i didnt do anything wrong  Sad

Most likely someone sign up with the same ip address or you are using proxy.

Well im sure neither of this happened. i know i am not using a vpn, as i dont need to and its quite impossible someone used my ip for making another account.

So in short words, that account is gone?

No, but in your case we have detected using of proxy, because you have logged two times from this IP address and by iphub.info its proxy IP
https://iphub.info/?ip=87.237.218.161 also according to ipintel.

is there a date and time logged when that happened? when it was some days ago, i can only imagine it was when i where at work and used the internet there

EDIT: looked it up on iplocation.net, and it is located in the city i am working in. I wasn´t really aware that i am going in through a proxy there.

Bad Luck then i guess  Angry

Right. Ok, I have reactivated your account, but please make sure you are not logging via proxy or vpn in the future.

Thanks you, will definetely be more careful.
QwertyBug

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

How about Special Referral Promo: ??
I have 24 refferals https://image.prntscr.com/image/8OGYmZagQaGIqgGnCefxKQ.png
but didnt take any bonuses ever. Whats wrong?
rcpcash

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 11:36:18 AM

hello all,

its just a code, it cant happen that sometimes it would do something itself. Its more likely that sometimes you make a double click.

Learn to code... when I was playing (before I was banned for using proxy vpn or some other bs I didn't use) if you wasn't careful with using the back button it could buy something without you clicking buy item... Talk to your users like they are dumb and call them liars when it is your fault... smart admin! I don't know why I am telling you stuff that will help you out  (if you are smart enough to listen) I guess I just like making people look stupid!

Conquer The Wilderness - Earn Money - Strategic/Competitive Bitcoin RPG
http://btcwarrior.com/ - 100% Free to Play!
Quimby88

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:03:35 PM

How about Special Referral Promo: ??
I have 24 refferals
but didnt take any bonuses ever. Whats wrong?

Nothing is wrong, it just must be cleared by an anti-fraud detection so it's usually credited with a slight delay when at least some of your users show signs of activities.  

QwertyBug

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:14:29 PM

TC. Thks! Refferal bonus I have received
https://image.prntscr.com/image/OmmeJi22SU_eNSS5-n1-0Q.png
javierp12

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:23:31 PM

Hello, my account was suspended too  Sad. I'm sure that I'm not using vpn or proxy or bots.

My id is 1909, can you please check what happened?
DanMac

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:02:26 PM

Hello. I made the withdrawal request more than 3 days ago. but still didn't receave anything.. are there any problems?
QwertyBug

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:11:58 AM

Hello. I made the withdrawal request more than 3 days ago. but still didn't receave anything.. are there any problems?

precisely same problem. Have regretted 5000sat)))). referral there are no charges. it seems it is time to publish in network about SCAM
Zpectrum

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:08:22 PM

Hello, I have been sent a message that my account has been disabled, I dont understand if I only have my account (I read the reasons why I '' disabled '')
Quimby88

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:05:49 AM

If we dont have enough payment request it may take a little bit longer

Quimby88

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:07:41 AM

Hello, I have been sent a message that my account has been disabled, I dont understand if I only have my account (I read the reasons why I '' disabled '')

accounts are usually automatically suspended if somebody else sign up with same ip or we detect proxy connection.

Zpectrum

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:21:32 AM

And you cant do anything ?, no one has registered with my same ip and i dont use proxy connection, i lose all the time i use on your page?
Zpectrum

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:25:49 AM

accounts are usually automatically suspended if somebody else sign up with same ip or we detect proxy connection.

And you cant do anything ?, no one has registered with my same ip and i dont use proxy connection, i lose all the time i use on your page?
uhro

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:16:53 AM

I WAS thinking of playing this until I read this thread, lol.

Sorry for your luck people.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 952

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 12:23:09 AM

Are you using nastyhosts or iphub?

Having an issue on some of my websites? Please open a support ticket from that specific website, where I can pull information from your account and solve the issue faster.
Using bitcointalk.org for marketing purposes mostly, it's not an official support platform for any of my websites.
Zpectrum

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:38:29 AM

I WAS thinking of playing this until I read this thread, lol.

Sorry for your luck people.

Dont worry, play coinlandia is very vicious

I hope he enable my account again  Smiley
QwertyBug

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:18:19 AM

Hi! 2all!
and it is possible to repair referral bonuses somehow? and referrals go, and percent don't charge..
thank you.
Last payement: https://s2.postimg.org/nrdrnz561/P6_Pgk_Oe0_Sb6_RE5-jh_Wt_JZg.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.