Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {Beta} CoinLandia.com - New Faucet Game - Its time to be a Farmer  (Read 14046 times)
eveningdew

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:15:38 PM

I can't access myfarm and egg hunter since yesterday, it said that they are testing and implementing new features.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quimby88 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:38:55 PM

Season II - Update

after extreme delay is a new update and game patch finally here.

Research Department:
The research department is now available to everyone and it will allow you to unlock new features in the game, unlock new departments, increase your productivity, egg quality, farm rating etc.
Research department will also allow you to learn Basics of Genetic Engineering and that will allow you to use another department - Laboratory.

Laboratory
The laboratory is another new department available in this game. The laboratory is for more advanced players and requires some research.
Once you will be able to build a laboratory, you will be able to perform tests, find out more about the life of your chickens and hens, do genetic modifications, modify eggs.

Laboratory and Research department will help you to find a way how to make your hens lay golden eggs.

Egg Hunter
(will be released later today) There will be a slightly new and improved version of the Egg Hunter Game. I will post more details once it will be released.

Please report any bug Smiley
leedslemon

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:22:47 PM

Season II - Update

Research Department:
The research department is now available to everyone and it will allow you to unlock new features in the game, unlock new departments, increase your productivity, egg quality, farm rating etc.
Research department will also allow you to learn Basics of Genetic Engineering and that will allow you to use another department - Laboratory.

Laboratory
The laboratory is another new department available in this game. The laboratory is for more advanced players and requires some research.
Once you will be able to build a laboratory, you will be able to perform tests, find out more about the life of your chickens and hens, do genetic modifications, modify eggs.

Laboratory and Research department will help you to find a way how to make your hens lay golden eggs.

Egg Hunter
(will be released later today) There will be a slightly new and improved version of the Egg Hunter Game. I will post more details once it will be released.

Just find out the Coinlandia is updated. Thanks a lot for the work.

One point want to point out: I have various updated research at once. Afterward when I claim for egg and want to go back,
it show nothing on the research department. May I know why?
Regys

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:25:16 PM

Season II - Update

Research Department:

Laboratory

Egg Hunter

One point want to point out: I have various updated research at once. Afterward when I claim for egg and want to go back,

I can not improve the farm type
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:34:01 PM

Season II - Update

Research Department:

Laboratory

Egg Hunter

It would be nice to know what this gives in numbers. Because usually when you visit these pages, spontaneous purchases occurring.
pupkinvasya

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:05:50 PM

0. The henhouse upgrade doesn't work, only 15 of my hens lay eggs now. I reported this almost a week ago, but this bug is still here.
1. I have completed researching basic farm management (4/4), basic economics (5/5) and basics about animals (3/3). That's 12 researches for 250 coins each, 3000 overall. But it seems that I was charged more than 3000 coins. If I got it right, there was a glitch with the order of the first two researches, there was one farm management research and then one economics research that didn't increase the counter in brackets, and only then there were properly ordered researches that did.
2. After those 12 (14?) researches there is nothing in the research department. No way to do the genetic research or anything else.
3. The laboratory is of no use because of #2.
4. The contracts are hardly of any use because of #0 (it is said that my production capacity is way too low).
So, in short, there is no use of those updates, I spent a lot of coins and got nothing. Please, don't make me feel ashamed for putting my money into promotion of this game.

P.S. The egg hunter minigame didn't change at all, except prol.ink URLs being replaced by btc.ms ones.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:17:02 PM

Season II - Update

Research Department:

Laboratory

Egg Hunter

Why not, what is the problem?
DanMac

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:53:32 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 10:09:11 PM by DanMac

0. The henhouse upgrade doesn't work, only 15 of my hens lay eggs now. I reported this almost a week ago, but this bug is still here.
1. I have completed researching basic farm management (4/4), basic economics (5/5) and basics about animals (3/3). That's 12 researches for 250 coins each, 3000 overall. But it seems that I was charged more than 3000 coins. If I got it right, there was a glitch with the order of the first two researches, there was one farm management research and then one economics research that didn't increase the counter in brackets, and only then there were properly ordered researches that did.
2. After those 12 (14?) researches there is nothing in the research department. No way to do the genetic research or anything else.
3. The laboratory is of no use because of #2.
4. The contracts are hardly of any use because of #0 (it is said that my production capacity is way too low).
So, in short, there is no use of those updates, I spent a lot of coins and got nothing. Please, don't make me feel ashamed for putting my money into promotion of this game.

P.S. The egg hunter minigame didn't change at all, except prol.ink URLs being replaced by btc.ms ones.
Hello, thank you for upgrading the game
Problem with 15 coins started only today(not long ago). the only thing that I mentioned one time, that I could claim it twice (one buy one) but other times it wasn't possible to claim twice and gave me only 15 eggs instead of 32.
I upgraded only farm management(4/4) and basic economics(2/5) but it cost me much more than 1500
I also wrote about contracts before too, there is written about 250 egg but I did much more and still it says "way to low"
Regys

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:42:31 AM

Season II - Update

Research Department:

Laboratory

Egg Hunter

Why not, what is the problem?

I click on extend farm size, and it does not improve it and with the other improvements if. And I have 1000 coins
eveningdew

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:39:02 AM

I can't collect eggs, i checked every hours(it's been six or seven) but still eggs aren't ready to collect
Its a bug or i made some mistake?
sparta12

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:48:14 AM

I have no idea why "Your account has been disabled."
Please help me, Thank you~
name:easbc
DanMac

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:07:59 AM

I can't collect eggs, I checked every hour for many hours but still eggs aren't ready for collection.
What's wrong?
pupkinvasya

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:57:20 AM

I can't collect eggs too. And the bug with upgrades building themselves is still here. This time it happened even without visiting the corresponding tab in farm management.
spatifilium

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:00:51 AM

I have the same problem also
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:38:00 AM

Sorry, we were under DDoS attack and it caused that Energy restoration failed. It should be back soon!
Regys

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:48:39 PM

I can not improve the extend farm size
http://imgur.com/a/Bbxks
I click and it does not improve, it is not charging me
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:23:47 PM

I can not improve the extend farm size

I click and it does not improve, it is not charging me

Its because it's upgraded to the maximum level for now.
QwertyBug

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:51:58 PM

"It seems that we are already processing your payment. You will be able to request another payment once your previous payment request will be approved." I see that above week  Huh
Regys

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:28:10 PM

It still has not been solved to collect eggs?
DanMac

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:31:56 PM

only several times I could colect eggs today, and than again: it is impossible to do, as it is written for several hours already that "there is no eggs to collect"((((((((( Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: