Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:07:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {Beta} CoinLandia.com - New Faucet Game - Its time to be a Farmer  (Read 14046 times)
Quimby88 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:00:31 AM

Sorry, still working on it. That recent DDoS attack did something with a cronjob responsible for restoration energy and its causing that you are not able to collect eggs. unfortunately, hosting support is not very helpful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:02:17 AM

Unfortunately, there is still ongoing DDoS attack and I am not able to defeat it on my own even with Cloudflare security challenge, I am trying to solve this out with hosting support but they are really slow in solving anything. Please be patient, I am trying to solve this as fast as possible. 
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:58:22 AM

I managed to restore energy restoration, although I still did not manage to handle ongoing attack.
pupkinvasya

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:21:58 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 04:36:29 AM by pupkinvasya

Egg collection works now, more or less, but there is something like a piece of code showing up under the number of collected eggs: [/mycred_hide_if]
Another visual bug appeared when I completed two researches of basics of logistics: there was an offer to complete the second research once again directly above the offer for the third research.

More importantly, there are still issues affecting the gameplay. The bug with rewards from the egg hunter minigame was already reported a number of times, but it is still present. Looks like only one of two egg hunter resets works properly, the other one resets the progress but doesn't reset the availability of rewards.
And, after all, the research department, laboratory and contracts are still of no use. I collected more than 250 eggs yesterday, but I'm still unable to sign any contracts. I was told by the scientist that completing the research of basic economics will help, but it didn't. I also finished researching new business opportunities, only to be told that I need to hire a manager with no clues how to do so. Finally, I finished researching basics of logistics, only to be told that the next step is the access to advanced studies and I'm not qualified to continue. No way to research genetics. Or anything. What's going on?

UPDATE: the research department now offers to research new business opportunities once again.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:24:47 AM

Egg collection works now, more or less, but there is something like a piece of code showing up under the number of collected eggs: [/mycred_hide_if]
Another visual bug appeared when I completed two researches of basics of logistics: there was an offer to complete the second research once again directly above the offer for the third research.

More importantly, there are still issues affecting the gameplay. The bug with rewards from the egg hunter minigame was already reported a number of times, but it is still present. Looks like only one of two egg hunter resets works properly, the other one resets the progress but doesn't reset the availability of rewards.
And, after all, the research department, laboratory and contracts are still of no use. I collected more than 250 eggs yesterday, but I'm still unable to sign any contracts. I was told by the scientist that completing the research of basic economics will help, but it didn't. I also finished researching new business opportunities, only to be told that I need to hire a manager with no clues how to do so. Finally, I finished researching basics of logistics, only to be told that the next step is the access to advanced studies and I'm not qualified to continue. No way to research genetics. Or anything. What's going on?

UPDATE: the research department now offers to research new business opportunities once again.

I will check it. Anyway, there is a bar showing you your progress and you should be somewhere around 30-40% so it means there will be more things to discover, its still Early Alpha so it means that there might be some bugs and if you cant do something now, it doesn't mean that you wont be able to do it later. Anyway reporting bugs and feedbacks are always welcome

pupkinvasya

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:48:38 AM

I will check it. Anyway, there is a bar showing you your progress and you should be somewhere around 30-40% so it means there will be more things to discover, its still Early Alpha so it means that there might be some bugs and if you cant do something now, it doesn't mean that you wont be able to do it later. Anyway reporting bugs and feedbacks are always welcome

My research progress was 45%, now it's 32%. My latest transactions, including a dozen of researches (that did cost me thousands of coins!), disappeared without leaving a trail. Looks like my research was reset instead of the egg hunter. That certainly needs to be checked and fixed.
And about me not being able to do something now but only later... This post
Season II - Update

after extreme delay is a new update and game patch finally here.

Research Department:
The research department is now available to everyone and it will allow you to unlock new features in the game, unlock new departments, increase your productivity, egg quality, farm rating etc.
Research department will also allow you to learn Basics of Genetic Engineering and that will allow you to use another department - Laboratory.

Laboratory
The laboratory is another new department available in this game. The laboratory is for more advanced players and requires some research.
Once you will be able to build a laboratory, you will be able to perform tests, find out more about the life of your chickens and hens, do genetic modifications, modify eggs.

Laboratory and Research department will help you to find a way how to make your hens lay golden eggs.

Egg Hunter
(will be released later today) There will be a slightly new and improved version of the Egg Hunter Game. I will post more details once it will be released.

Please report any bug Smiley
is certainly written in a way that implies all those features being already available, unless there are some bugs. If the only thing to be done with this all right now is to spend the coins on researches with no effect, it makes no sense...
spatifilium

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:07:18 PM

It seems that we are already processing your payment. You will be able to request another payment once your previous payment request will be approved.

How often are payments now? Because I sent the request a week ago, and has not been processed yet.

Laboratory and Research department will help you to find a way how to make your hens lay golden eggs.

What is the benefit of golden eggs?
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:55:53 PM

Following users has been suspended. If you are listed below, do not even try to ask why, because you know why were well. It took me lots of hours to detect these cheating s**umbags, instead of that, I could spend that time by developing the game or making payments...

All users account will need to be verified, also we will check logs of everyone who requested a reward. Unfortunately, it will take a couple days.

user_login
chibis00
investman
QwertyBug
paradoxxx
vsp2015
Zapadnia
asperado
traxtor84
trus25
gthrecjd
alexcandr
mario89
olegmatko
egozavya
arthurmoskin
Jynonyn
Asomyh
Qahihoq
Asihoc
Jojyvi
Enowaha
Ozyvoqem
Myjylam
Imetyly
Ehemejow
Delecivu
Oqyzuqud
Ynysubu
Odupyp
Moqokity
Rehysu
Qybosu
vinnie
Ulineso
Bufuvuqa
Ramucut
Isubut
Ydusuz
Ajuzewuj
Bysiruxy
Ylotedy
Gibebod
Nysebihe
Pipanof
Quloxap
Yvuvace
Ocodoxo
Namunur
Uqutem
Zejoget
Lusizi
Eruqekem
Yvuneru
Lyvahuja
Aqubyz
Ogizykat
Mahupa
Eryluxyz
Mahucile
Sisuzaji
Ireliw
Hifaxiwy
Gycarepe
Yfabof
Nediloja
Kifezora
Muvorycy
Omoxuhy
Zysimy
Elurybe
Bewabyg
Arohud
Xaveryl
Exogikem
Ohoxevup
Leberit
Axebyg
Ozifaf
Ukozabo
Onolofan
Fenasu
Tikoluna
Edalot
Viteri
Volygoc
Cyguxaj
Ycevawib
Mufabeze
Ewuzazez
Ilekizu
Eziguwex
Vaquhani
Enisib
Ivinida
Figewyz
Faraze
Venahod
Ponotozi
Iboryt
Ujetef

spatifilium

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:43:01 PM

My nickname is the same as here, and I see I'm not in the list, I make a payment once a week and I am very satisfied with that.

How much gold egg would be worth, it would be good to write in the guidebook how much it gets to improve on the farm, I have upgraded the water last season and I had no plus of it.

Today I am in a short period of time(1 minute) could make a claim twice I thought my first time was not right but both claim are registered you need to correct this bug
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:51:47 PM

My nickname is the same as here, and I see I'm not in the list, I make a payment once a week and I am very satisfied with that.

How much gold egg would be worth, it would be good to write in the guidebook how much it gets to improve on the farm, I have upgraded the water last season and I had no plus of it.

Today I am in a short period of time(1 minute) could make a claim twice I thought my first time was not right but both claim are registered you need to correct this bug

Each upgrade make increase Quality Rating, including water.
Payment should be out soon, but how I said I will have to check all payment requests first.

I am not sure about value of Gold Eggs for now. 
karnigia

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:07:51 AM

I can't login. Please help.
QwertyBug

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:37:54 AM

Following users has been suspended. If you are listed below, do not even try to ask why, because you know why were well. It took me lots of hours to detect these cheating s**umbags, instead of that, I could spend that time by developing the game or making payments...

All users account will need to be verified, also we will check logs of everyone who requested a reward. Unfortunately, it will take a couple days.

user_login
chibis00
investman
QwertyBug
paradoxxx
vsp20
Faraze
Venahod
Ponotozi
Iboryt
Ujetef

блять! A пoчeмy я 4й , a нe 1й ))) Ёбaнный ты ypoд. ДДoC aтaки y нeгo
sparta12

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:03:38 AM

I have no idea why "Your account has been disabled."
Please help me, Thank you~
name:easbc
xdtiagonzhar

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:50:37 AM

user_login
chibis00
investman
QwertyBug
paradoxxx
vsp2015
Zapadnia
asperado
traxtor84
trus25
gthrecjd
alexcandr
mario89
olegmatko
egozavya
arthurmoskin
Jynonyn
Asomyh
Qahihoq
Asihoc
Jojyvi
Enowaha
Ozyvoqem
Myjylam
Imetyly
Ehemejow
Delecivu
Oqyzuqud
Ynysubu
Odupyp
Moqokity
Rehysu
Qybosu
vinnie
Ulineso
Bufuvuqa
Ramucut
Isubut
Ydusuz
Ajuzewuj
Bysiruxy
Ylotedy
Gibebod
Nysebihe
Pipanof
Quloxap
Yvuvace
Ocodoxo
Namunur
Uqutem
Zejoget
Lusizi
Eruqekem
Yvuneru
Lyvahuja
Aqubyz
Ogizykat
Mahupa
Eryluxyz
Mahucile
Sisuzaji
Ireliw
Hifaxiwy
Gycarepe
Yfabof
Nediloja
Kifezora
Muvorycy
Omoxuhy
Zysimy
Elurybe
Bewabyg
Arohud
Xaveryl
Exogikem
Ohoxevup
Leberit
Axebyg
Ozifaf
Ukozabo
Onolofan
Fenasu
Tikoluna
Edalot
Viteri
Volygoc
Cyguxaj
Ycevawib
Mufabeze
Ewuzazez
Ilekizu
Eziguwex
Vaquhani
Enisib
Ivinida
Figewyz
Faraze
Venahod
Ponotozi
Iboryt
Ujetef

wow so many, good job sir event though it take you a lot precious time, but with this maybe this site will work like normally again
pupkinvasya

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:24:00 PM

Daily bug report:
1. It is possible to vaccinate more hens than you have.
2. There is still a problem with the henhouse upgrade. Only 35 of my hens lay eggs now, the last henhouse upgrade had no effect.
3. I have Average Value on the Market: 5.5 – 6.5 Coins / Egg, but I'm only paid 5 coins / egg.
castro87

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:31:46 PM

I finished Basics of Logistics and the next research is Access to Advanced Studies.

However I'm unable to upgrade further as it states You are not qualified to continue with research right now, please check back later.
I'm assuming these features have yet to be added to the game? or what needs to be done for me to be qualified?
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:11:50 PM

So the research looks totally useless. Thousands of coins can be spent without any result.
leedslemon

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:47:28 AM

So the research looks totally useless. Thousands of coins can be spent without any result.

Same as mine. I've finished the research up to  Basics of Logistics but my egg value stay on 4.5 coin per egg
DanMac

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:01:25 AM

Hello again,
Wanted to ask when a problem with the henhouse upgrade will be solved? Only 35 of my hens lay eggs now, even thou that henhouse upgraded for 37(15+22).
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:20:41 PM

How many satoshi are you guys making. Is this game worth the while?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: