Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {Beta} CoinLandia.com - New Faucet Game - Its time to be a Farmer  (Read 14046 times)
Quimby88 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:38:49 PM

Hello,
 How long the withdrawell request would be answered? ( I have one, and already 3 days past.). Could you please answer why is it taking so long? And could there be some approved time (in hours) when the payouts must be made after the request?

Payments are made twice per week, so usually 3 or 4 days...
now 5(almost 6) days past since last payment reqwest was made...
You write in the game that we can reqwest the withdraw every  24 hours, but the payouts are always more than 3-4 days (as I have 4 day request again and I don't want to ask for payout every 4-5 days).. so it looks like not more than 3 payouts per 2 weeks((((( could the payout period be shortened somehow? and 30000 reward is not active..
Also about "extra coins" it is absolutely useless as it was written before, you talled that there will be coins fore watching video and else, but now there are quizes that only time waste with no result(

No, it's not. It's a free game and since this only income is from advertising, it's not possible to make huge income just from collecting eggs.
This game is mostly in the Alpha stage because we are trying to optimize possible earnings, and since you are making over 6000 coins daily its kind of too much.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DanMac

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:02:31 PM

Hello,
 How long the withdrawell request would be answered? ( I have one, and already 3 days past.). Could you please answer why is it taking so long? And could there be some approved time (in hours) when the payouts must be made after the request?

Payments are made twice per week, so usually 3 or 4 days...
now 5(almost 6) days past since last payment reqwest was made...
You write in the game that we can reqwest the withdraw every  24 hours, but the payouts are always more than 3-4 days (as I have 4 day request again and I don't want to ask for payout every 4-5 days).. so it looks like not more than 3 payouts per 2 weeks((((( could the payout period be shortened somehow? and 30000 reward is not active..
Also about "extra coins" it is absolutely useless as it was written before, you talled that there will be coins fore watching video and else, but now there are quizes that only time waste with no result(

No, it's not. It's a free game and since this only income is from advertising, it's not possible to make huge income just from collecting eggs.
This game is mostly in the Alpha stage because we are trying to optimize possible earnings, and since you are making over 6000 coins daily its kind of too much.

I do much less than 6000 coins a day (usually even less than 3000), but to achieve that I didn't do any payots request for more than 1.5 month as I investted them in upgrades to request more payots now and recoup that 1,5 monhts of no income...
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:27:23 PM

DanMac   3500   31-08-2017   Exchange to Coins
DanMac   2625   30-08-2017   Exchange to Coins
DanMac   5250   29-08-2017   Exchange to Coins
DanMac   1050   28-08-2017   Exchange to Coins
DanMac   7000   28-08-2017   Exchange to Coins
DanMac   9100   25-08-2017   Exchange to Coins
DanMac   5950   23-08-2017   Exchange to Coins
DanMac   3990   21-08-2017   Exchange to Coins
DanMac   7000   20-08-2017   Exchange to Coins

It's just too much in your case and it's causing that prices of Eggs are dropping also for other players.
DanMac

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:39:49 PM

so if you count it will be about 3750 (on the average for that 12 days that you shown) coins per day (and that started only after new market had opened: before that it was much less, and I spent more than 100 000coins(and as I said more than 1+ 1/2 months) for upgrades without withdrawel reqwests. So I think it's fare that I want to recoup the time that was spent on the game..
pupkinvasya

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:22:14 PM

DanMac,
+1.

And how do I get the Virtual Visa Gift Card?
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:07:10 PM

DanMac,
+1.

And how do I get the Virtual Visa Gift Card?

Glad that you get in touch because in your case we have detected some weird activities and we are currently investigating your account.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:12:51 PM

so if you count it will be about 3750 (on the average for that 12 days that you shown) coins per day (and that started only after new market had opened: before that it was much less, and I spent more than 100 000coins(and as I said more than 1+ 1/2 months) for upgrades without withdrawel reqwests. So I think it's fare that I want to recoup the time that was spent on the game..

Well, that's the point if you are able to earn 100.000 coins in one game season, its just too much. We will have to implement some "anti-oligarchs" rules as I already said, if you are such a hardcore player its causing that you are decreasing the value of eggs to other players, plus we have to make more expensive upgrades, etc.

It's simply not possible that 2 or 3 players will take all profit from the game.
pupkinvasya

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:49:05 AM

Glad that you get in touch because in your case we have detected some weird activities and we are currently investigating your account.
Ah, I guess what you are talking about. I found a few minor bugs/weirdnesses like the egg count going into negatives. When collecting eggs without coming back to the page that shows the chicken age and says if eggs are ready for collection or not (by just revisiting the next one), chickens don't become hens! When I finally came back to the page with chicken's age, I saw something like 115.2/28.0! Then I refreshed the page a few times and concluded that I need to visit it for the hens' lifecycle to work properly, as a new hen appeared after each refresh and chicken's age decreased by 28... And egg number decreasing by one, even below zero! So, you may fix this if you so wish to, but there is nothing more to investigate.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:13:42 AM

Ah, I guess what you are talking about. I found a few minor bugs/weirdnesses like the egg count going into negatives. When collecting eggs without coming back to the page that shows the chicken age and says if eggs are ready for collection or not (by just revisiting the next one), chickens don't become hens! When I finally came back to the page with chicken's age, I saw something like 115.2/28.0! Then I refreshed the page a few times and concluded that I need to visit it for the hens' lifecycle to work properly, as a new hen appeared after each refresh and chicken's age decreased by 28... And egg number decreasing by one, even below zero! So, you may fix this if you so wish to, but there is nothing more to investigate.

Yeah, it means that you bypassing the security check and this is direct violations.
pupkinvasya

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:23:07 AM

Yeah, it means that you bypassing the security check and this is direct violations.
Erm, sorry. I thought the captcha page is the only security check.
DerFinne

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:09:08 AM

Hi there me again
I am now on 75% of the Research department - it was showing me to pay 12 times the 350 fee to come to the next stage , but after I paid there 4 times I cant upgrade the Research department anymore what means I cant upgrade anything to get better prices for my eggs on the market :-(
And I read what you wrote me about hardcore fans/gamers of your game , well I am also one of them , also I havent withdraw anything yet - maybe you should just set a limit what each player can withdraw maximum per month - also it might cause a problem that you will loose a few of them , but at least then everyone knows and they can count there time if it is worse for them to spend so much time in the game .
I have been now also working 2 month to get most of the upgrades even with making the extra coins , also some are not paying there what I told you before and that I will contact them myself in the future .
Maybe you can make some deal with some ad site , so that everytime we want to collect our eggs , we have to watch an ad or 2 , so that you get more money in with the game . Hope you can fix the problem with the Research department soon
Best Regard
Daniel
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:09:47 PM

Just a quick update.

Since Season II is almost over, farm management and any upgrades will be locked from 10th of September until 2nd of October. Upgrades and farm management will be closed this time a little bit longer since we are implementing more new features and changing the whole game a little.

Site Maintenance
Since we will be implementing new features and changing some rules, the website will be closed for a public access from 30.09.2017 to 03.10.2017

Payments
Any pending payments will be made this Sunday.  Last payment day of the season will be 17th of September.
pupkinvasya

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:18:06 PM

I already requested a payment, but didn't receive it before being able to request another one. Will I receive both at once? And I'm still curious how to get the Virtual Visa Gift Card. In my second promotional campaing, I mentioned that it is possible to be paid in $ here. And I considered mentioning it in a possible third promotion. And I don't want to be a liar.
DanMac

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:03:10 PM

Why don't you do payouts?
it is a 3rd withdrawel request that is being paid for more than 5 days after it is being made ( last is more than 7 days). and it is always made buy some strange course.. you write that you'll pay 1$ for 6500coins, but it is always paid about 0.75$...
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:42:06 PM

it is a 3rd withdrawel request that is being paid for more than 5 days after it is being made ( last is more than 7 days). and it is always made buy some strange course.. you write that you'll pay 1$ for 6500coins, but it is always paid about 0.75$...

maybe because you are requesting payouts a few hours after you have received previous one.
DanMac

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:20:25 PM

maybe because you are requesting payouts a few hours after you have received previous one.
How  is that affects on the payment? As it is written that we could make withdrowal reqwest every 24 hours and you don't pay them out for more than 1 week(even thou that you written here in chat that you'll make payments every 3-4 days?
 (last payment  that I requested is almost 9 day is not being payed)
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:09:51 PM

How  is that affects on the payment? As it is written that we could make withdrowal reqwest every 24 hours and you don't pay them out for more than 1 week(even thou that you written here in chat that you'll make payments every 3-4 days?

Any free website won't pay you $1+ every day, get real. 
DanMac

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:14:03 PM

after 2 months of nothing (if you avarage the payouts  you'll have other results, and if you count as you pay - it will be much less: now it is obout 3$ for 2.5 months)?
and about payouts once again - not 1$ - it is 75 cents...
 and I'm not talking about every day which you wrote.. I'm talking about twice a week which is also your words..
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:38:18 PM

after 2 months of nothing (if you avarage the payouts  you'll have other results, and if you count as you pay - it will be much less: now it is obout 3$ for 2.5 months)?
 and I'm not talking about every day which you wrote.. I'm talking about twice a week which is also your words..

Well, that's not true, is it? You have requested 14 times reward for 1000 Coins and 4 times for 6500 coins from 2017/06/01.
DanMac

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:52:13 PM

How  is that affects on the payment? As it is written that we could make withdrowal reqwest every 24 hours and you don't pay them out for more than 1 week(even thou that you written here in chat that you'll make payments every 3-4 days?
 (last payment  that I requested is almost 9 day is not being payed)

after 2 months of nothing (if you avarage the payouts  you'll have other results, and if you count as you pay - it will be much less: now it is obout 3$ for 2.5 months)?

Well, that's not true, is it? You have requested 14 times reward for 1000 Coins and 4 times for 6500 coins from 2017/06/01.
read carefully - I was talking about 2 not 3 months as most of those requests that you wrote was at previose season.. and in this season, wich started at 2017/07/01 there was less than 3 dollars (3x 6500 and 1or 2 x 1000)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: